shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I may just post up to the point of shooting at Pv2....yea....what do you think?

-scratches head- UGH!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I say wait for him to either edit his post or something...

Ok, i already have half of it done on word pad...just have to wait again on malus....

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

AH! I see, shadowatching was gone by then. Ah, must've missed that. I'll edit my post now.

You can see me as my cloaking turns off...but then was ripped away via DW....for some unknown reason.....which he has yet to explain, where his character is at too....grr..-pokes Dw- where are you ?!

Right. Edited you out of all actions taken before I fired the smartgun. Still, you were in range of the EMP nade when it blew. Just so you know. Depending on how far you are, the WP grenade may or may not have hit you. Your call, on that one.

It wasn't the EMP i was worried about...but I shall read the new post when your done. ^^

Already am done.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Waralien, did you just paralyze me and destory my tech on your third post? You need to post five times to injure me and then kill on the six. It isn't both of our post counts combined to make six.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

that's what I could've..Should have said to LH.

Waralien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Sorry, Im really out of it at the moment. I was working all day. Ill change somethings.

Waralien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ok I made the changes. Hopefully they suit the rules. Oh and the arm that is knocked out is the one that was raised in your last post.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

hey PV2 sam/malus is already done the hole your gonna have to edit ur post.

L H, no he don't he is responding to malus's and then moving towards his post...-nod-

Riiiiiite, so i guess my post never happened, well, i'm just gonna wait for everyone else to finish and then win the RPG, should be worth some points.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

No no Deathwraith your post absolutely happened, as I said from the attack I was unable to stop you from grabbing and taking away shadowatching. Shadowatching please change your post a bit so it flows with Deathwraith's post, besides thats a lot more instesting plot twist, better than standing around with me.

I'd actually suggest that DeathWraith, easy money..er points.

I take it no one saw that i stated, i was writing it on little to no sleep...wow...you obviously don't read nothing...LOOOK

Her hands pushed and pulled at the arm that held her. It wasn't right, this arm isn't any of the yautja's nor an hard-meat. The growls and snarls from her lips sounded exactly like a wild tiger. The eyes narrowed as she spoke out cussing and cursing at him. She felt so caged up, wanting to be free. She remembered her past because of it and it frustrated her to no end.

(Thats the start of DW's post from me...yea....so i take it i never flown in to his writing -sighs and shakes head-

In my post i kick Pv2 into that pit where delta and alouran were, drag shadow back through the door you two came from, leave her there and return to see what happened to malus.

From malus' post on, i apparently just dragged shadow through that door and then dissappeared without a trace.

Somehow they don't quite match.

Well you had to disappear from malus's sight because your in a room

and obviously Pv2 ignored THAT much for a reason...ask him not me....

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Waralien, aliens can't heal themselves just by sitting down.