shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Go ahead and slitther off if you don't wish to fight me. I guess I am to much for you anyway...JOKING

But, I am letting nikkie decide if she wants to continue or not...REALLY I am letting her decide.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

I will think of it in Gymnastic's. Thanks shadow *snuggles, Knowing she hates it but does it anyway.*

I received your mail, don't know if you have my response. Nikkie, I will wait for your edit before I would continue.

DON'T HUG ME!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!111

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

my apologies it wont happen again, as for the noncanon weapons I mentioned them ealier in this RPG and no oone objected, but I understand BW and I will not use them for rest of this RPG and after it they will not be used again.

Who is all alive by me?

Nikkie is DEAD!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn, that felt good. Congratulations!

LMAO WTF DW? nice Shadow HIGH FIVE!

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Voltage, noone is in a cave.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ah. I was hoping that wouldn't happen. Okay, AD is totalled. Only one soldier left (Kidd's gone inactive if anyone noticed).

-sigh-

It is also my duty to inform you that Vevlaa and Edward_Fletcher may or may not be able to continue the RP. Fletcher's computer is not letting him get on the site at all, and Vevlaa is knee-deep in recruits at his job in the Air Force.

And shadow? Nice kill. One down. Feel like taking on anyone else?

Waralien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Is it six posts before the kill and can someone tell me what post me and Voltage are at? I have him pinned and ready to kill but I dont know if it is the killing post yet....Also is it who ever gets the sixth post or is it how the battle goes.

Who ever is in my immediate area and then go find my clan mates, going my own direction. Speaking of which, I do need to talk to DW of a few things.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

LH, its fine man, i was just pointing out so that you knew and for future reference.

So wait, is Alouran with us, or are me and malus and her and delta two different teams going two different ways?

Yes She is with you and malus and delta and whoever else.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

All the humans are together ATM. Cept for Vevlaa. And Kidd. At least, I think Kidd's not here.

Mhm, i get it now, Alouran has that habbit of just posting your own post again, in stead of advancing the story.

And LH, you can safely say you used the smart disk in stead of throwing away the plasma spear that isn't allowed even if you're just getting rid of it...

Also something that deeply disturbs me is... They have doors with hinges, like... human doors, ones that you push open, like on Earth, in a pred clanship? Aren't they supposed to be more like in AvP 2 Primal Hunt, for example? I mean huge doors that slide upwards, with control pannels and stuff? Hmm...

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Yeah Wraith your right about the doors.

Waralien, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hey, Predator 428, Im ready for you. Ive enlisted an NPC to keep your other friend preoccupied while we settle an old score. And has anyone seen Hyro? She's been inactive too long.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm fairly sure that Hyro is male, but I am looking forward to the match.

Last I heard, Hydo is a male