Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Pv2. Will you please get your head out of your ass for a moment?

1: I AM ALREADY DOWN THE HOLE, AND OUT OF RANGE! You can't shoot someone down a hole they ALREADY JUMPED DOWN! Also, you can't lop off someone's foot when they are A NOT ONLY A FLOOR AWAY, BUT ALSO OUT OF THE DAMN ROOM!

2: You can't just go and IGNORE THE HITS YOU WERE DEALT. Your hand is GONE, deal with it. Likewise, if you'd thrown a disk down and lopped off my foot, I'd be fine with it. But, you decided to just COMPLETELY ignore my WHOLE DAMN POST.

3: How do you know Malus would have screamed like a bitch. Control your own character's reactions, and don't think you have the right to decide what Malus would say or do. He's my character. Not yours.

I am going to ignore your post because of the SHEER BULLSHITTY RIDICULOUSNESS OF IT. Please change it so that it is even slightly plausible.

QUOTES FROM THE RULES.
Ignoring damage dealt to your character may result in the deletion of your posts.
IE: YOUR HAND.

Newer members or ones with lower rank points should feasibly not be able to defeat higher ranking members the same as ones with lower ranks. Depending on how a particular member has altered their stats, the outcome of the battle should change (eg. you cannot overpower someone with more strength points than you).
See? It's Skill points that matter, not rank points. AKA: Stats. So saying you win by default just because you've got 90 points is bullshit. And you DID say that, don't deny it.

Cheating in RPGs, such as making your character unrealistically strong, or altering the storyline in unfeasible ways will not be tolerated, & your posts will be removed in cases like this.
Also, thinking you're character is invincible just because it's a pred, which you have practically stated to me it is, is bullshit. Bullets still hurt you. Especially high-tech bullets like those used in the smartgun. And as we know from the avp2 game, EMP grenades knock out your tech. You would not be able to practically straight after use your plasma caster on me. That's bullshit.

Thank you.

-Malus

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I do remember warning you WAY before Pv2, even logged on to change your post, Pv2 is just going with your posts thats all he is doing. NOW, you can't say I didn't warn you, when I can pull up the conversation where I did warn you....

quoted from Pv2's post

The EMP grenade shot by the Ooman did minor damage on PREDATORv2's electrial systems, he did not worry, the systems were designed to recharge within minutes of being hit

(shown in bold is where you didn't see malus)

as I told you in, MSN, that you can't shoot people's knee caps off AND hands off. They need to react. Do you remember that part?!

Ahem. Given the time delay, the plasma caster shot would have been fired within under a minute of the EMP grenade hitting. The nade hit just before I opened fire. The entirety of my post before I jumped would have taken, considering the M56 Smartgun's rate of fire, about 25 seconds. Not much, eh? Also, ANYONE whom has played the AVP2 game would know the other side-effect of getting hit by an EMP grenade. Temporary disorientation and nausea, especially against Preds. Simply put, he should have been able to shoot me with such a weapon the post immediatly after.

Also, I would again like to remind that since I was already in the hole when my post finished, there was no way he could have reached me, sliced my foot off, and then threw and shot me down into the hole, since I WAS ALREADY A FLOOR BELOW, AT THE BOTTOM OF SAID HOLE. Messing with the space-time continuum much? Were I come from, that is called SPEEDHACKING.

Also, he completely ignored the entirety of the damage caused by my post, along with my position at the end of my post. Basically, he ignored my post in almost it's entirety, choosing to only read the bits he liked, and intepret them in ways he wanted. An obvious breach of this websites rules.

What? One rule for everyone else, and a different one for him? Oh, please. That's bullshit.

And you bitched at my post. Perhaps that's a warning, perhaps not. My post is perfectly consistent with the examples set by past players. Take stalker for example. In the last RP I went against him in, falling sky, I believe, he managed pretty much the same feat I did.

Again. One rule for some, another for others. Fucking favouritism, I call it.

THEREFORE, I WILL IGNORE HIS POST, DUE TO THE MULTIPLE RULE BREACHES IT ENTAILS, UNTIL SUCH A TIME AS IT IS EITHER MODIFIED TO FIT WITHIN THOSE RULES, OR IS DELETED.

Thank you.

Take it as you will, you violated the rules your self malus. You told me you did don't deny it, and be a man and admit your wrong. You shot what you stated was 16 bullets, how can 16 bullets take off a hand and knee caps? He does have time to react you know.

I did that to one of your precious men, you show that same RESPECT..LOOK IT UP and learn it. I gave that respect to your marines...even if you are divided, marines are still a unit. I shown respect, you show it back. Now, EDIT YOUR DAMNED POST...and respect the damned rules, they are there for a flipping reason.

My mistake 1 out of 37 bullets....still, give a man to fucking be able to dodge and the like as he does with you. He kicked you, didn't break no bones in you'r bloody body, just knocked out. Better then what he would of done.

1: The M56D Smartgun uses 10mm Caseless Explosive Rounds. Same as the Pulse Rifle. For those of you whom don't know, 10mm is a pretty big bullet. Also, as it is an explosive round, it (you guessed it people) explodes. If a mere hollow-point round can shoot a finger clean off (and believe me, it can) then I reckon 16 well-placed explosive 10mm bullets would be able to blast a hand clean off.

And those 16 were the ones just for the hand. The rest of the clip was for the knees.

And the M56 has a pretty large clip. Something tells me no amount of armour would be able to deflect against all that.

As for breaching the rules. Where? Kindly tell me exactly which rules I have breached, and where, so that I might fix them, yes?

Also, checking the stats, Malus has reflexes 9, dexterity 9. He'd have reacted -and shot- far quicker than Pv2.

Also, the rules say no supermen. NO LIVING CREATURE CAN SERIOUSLY DODGE A BULLET THAT FLIES FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF SOUND AT LESS THAN 10 METER RANGE. That is what we call physics, people. It's impossible for anything to seriously dodge bullets without some magical matrix crap.

Knowing that it is physically impossible for them to miss, I decided they'd hit. Reasonable deduction, I thought.

Also, I admit that a fall like that from my jump would do some nasty damage. I'll edit that in once his post is fixed. And, a kick. Wow. Combat armour may be unable to stop disks, bullets, plasma, acid, wristblades, combisticks, spearguns and any other weapon Pv2 might have employed, but I think it'd take the worst out of a kick. Yes? Bruising? Sure as hell. Pain, LIEK YES! Broken bones or ruptured organs? I doubt it.

Common sense, please, people. Preds are good. They are NOT superman.

EXACTLY my point. You modded his, character so much that. I am already to the point that i am going to modd you as well...but no, no. I am not going to sink my self lower then you already have thus far.

Modded his character? Shadowatching, you are not making sense. Are you even reading what I am saying?

I simply stated that dodging bullets is impossible. Therefore, there was no point in giving an option that didn't realistically exist.

I am speaking from pure logic here. You're just making accusations. I think anyone reading this from the outside would back me up here.

I've talked to a few people. I know Donut, Kidd and Dart have my back. Of course, they're all human at the moment, so probably biased. Let's ask someone not from my clan or balatu. How about DW, someone from a Xenomorph Clan, or maybe even P himself?

I have......I wonder if its safe to even put what they say down in to here...so far, my posts are fine all, has stated that But kidd which is fine. He has his own hell to go through, yet I haven't left his side in over 3 years now.

Back to this, you went and shot up Pv2, he does have stuff he can use to defend himself, did you not know that?

Of course he does. But he ignores every single smidgeon of damage I deal, manages to spend about 30 seconds attacking me AFTER I AM ALREADY GONE and use weapons that would logically be out of commission for AT LEAST another post?

There's a difference between reasonable defence and pushing it.

Shooting someone is one thing. All it requires is a trigger finger and a bit of skill at aiming. GOING BACK IN TIME to cut them up and use disabled weapons on them, whilst ignoring all damage done to you, is completely another. Is a Tardis one of his weapons? Hello? AvP universe only, people!

IF I broke the rules, then he destroyed them without a trace. Which, either way, he did.

You have broken the rules. He could of ducked in to another room for all you knew, you don't know what he would do. WHy not shorten that part up, let him do his reaction. Shit, I did that to nikkie and shit...i did that to DW too, in respect..oh yea, forgot you don't know that word do you.

Do you remember this?

Bloody blood drive is driving me bloody mad. says:
-nods- I'll happily godmod all day long, but you'll never catch me puppeteering.

(Those are your words, word for word.)

Another room, you say? Moved faster than the speed of sound? Really?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Don't mind me, i'm just stuck inside the wall i guess, since noone can find me in iether of the two rooms i walked through.

Hey. Anyone can side step, its not that hard you know.

I have done it a few times in my posts with Kidd doing his Legion fighting and me using shadowatching ^_^.

I wonder how Kidd's legion is doing with the newly plastered ear he had to put back on his head.

you walked out and didn't say where your at...if you put down where your at. I can fix my posts up more ^_^. would love to chat ewith your character DW.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Man it sucks when somebody pulls that stuff eh Jack? Well, welcome to the party, only thing I can say to you is suck it up, deal with it and stop whining so damn much! I'm sure an elite soldier like yourself can find a way to cope with the loss of your right leg as well as your armor, hair and weapons. Either way, I don't really care. And I'd be thrilled to throw your sorry ass back down the hole incase you find some kind of rope or steal an alien leg or well I'm sure you'll figure something out.

And DW I'm honestly sorry about screwing up your posts with mine, but Jacky boy left me no choice. If some one is going to knowingly and proudly godmod, then they should get nothing, but the same if not worse in return.

Yeah, no problem, it was actually malus who screwed up my post, but whatever. I like it here in the wall.

-pulls DW out of the wall- But, i need someone to talk to that's a hybrid...hmmm....=evil thoughts-

The foot I have no problem with. The way you ignored my post to do it is what pisses me off. I was gone. By the time you posted, I was already down the hole.

You could have thrown a disk and lopped it off. You could have followed me down and lopped it off that way. You could have done it in one of a hundred ways.

But you decided to time-warp and ignore my post to do it?

How about this? Fix up the time-warp. I don't care how. I was already in the hole, with my comrades. You don't have the right to ignore the past. I shot off your hand. I was gone. You can follow and exact revenge, or do so from afar. You can't pretend my post never happened, however.

You can still lop off my foot, destroy my weapons and all that. But not ignore the past, and not with weapons that don't exist at the time.

And Shadow, so far you have only said 'You've broken the rules.' You havn't bothered backing this statement up. I have stated which rules HE broke. I've quoted them, in fact. Italicized the bits that apply to him. Why don't you try that? Back your words up with some proof, yes?

Those arguements are invalid as long as you ignored THAT THING WITH WHICH YOUR POST WOULD HAVE NOT BEEN POSSIBLE that happened in my post.

1.Knowing your character’s abilities

Need I say more? Do you even read anything of the previous posts of PV2...no, probably not....-shrug- as you say "you don't understand posts" yet, I have to ask what the hell your doing in yours. I ask 4 different people, giving them sections to even understand it.

I don't understand YOUR posts. I understand V2's fine.