cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic warrior slapped then both away and assumed his fighting stance. Hehis tail in striking position and claws extended. He watched as the two preds regrouped and was waiting to fight them his onslught genomes were very effective in these types of fightshe hissed with such a cold heartless movemnet that he felt angry and ready to kill these smonstrosities for wat they had done to his hive he Awaited the first move.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Kidd ran through the forest trying to lose Swift Spear, but it was in no avail, the monster kept up no matter how far or how fast Kidd ran, just then, Kidd tripped over a tree root and fell on to his face. Kidd quickly crawled to a tree where he placed his back on and drew his gun on the Swift Spear, but the beast stopped and looked at Kidd. Kidd aimed his handgun to the monster's face and shot him. The monster fell backwards dead, and Kidd moved closer to the fallen alien and saw no marks of where he hit it in the face. Kidd stood straight over the beast smiling that the monster was dead, just then, Swift Spear regain conciusness and jumped up to his feet and grabed Kidd before he aimed at him.

Swift Spear held Kidd in the air by his neck and threw him against the tree. Kidd was on the ground holding his left arm, and looked up at the monster, as it extended it's blades to kill him. Kidd closes his eyes waiting for the killing blow, until he heard a marine firing his gun at Swift Spear. Kidd took this oppurtunity to get away from Swift Spear, while the marine fought him, Kidd ran and fell off a ledge into a river, he then began swimming to shore until he heard a splash behind him......

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Predatoress heard how her clan mates run away. Voltage and Cystic was still in there somewhere fighting against each other... And other preds could be in the range too.

But she didn't care. The pain in her body was too much that she could've think. She ripped her mask off throwing it to the ground, twisted her body and puked blood.

Predatoress wiped her mouth clean, she felt that the bursting was near. She opened the wrist nuke. "Ok, mother fuc£er, it's time to say good night to this farce". She activated it the widest range. She knew in time the Earth would heal. But the main thing is to kill all of the demons.

She relaxed when she heard the countdown. She could hear silent hissing around her as the beasts came to see the birth of new Queen. This all thing was pure madness, and something cracked inside of her head and she bursted in hell of a laughter. She kept her hand on her chest and felt the movement under her skin. Predatoress was sinking in coma but she wouldn't give up. She wanted to see the blow, what would clean the Earth from the intruders.

She felt the crack when the new Mother of the beasts borned. With her flush of adrenalin, hatred and all her will she grabbed on the things neck and looked at her. The newborn hissed and screeched at her trying to wriggle away from her grip. Predatoress felt a bit pity towards the creature. She would've been magnificent beast and ruler, and she would've had part of her DNA what made them kind of related. Yes, it was her child she never birth.

But the countdown was almost finished and the air filled with enormous illuminance. She blinked awhile whispering "beautiful". The creatures screeched around her sensing it was the end. Then the blow took it's power and striked her conciousness right away.

predatoressig3.jpg
xXx Nan de-than gaun xXx
My Forum: http://www.createphpbb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=predatoress

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

slayer jumped forward and sliced red's arm off he screamed with pain
"die suka!"slayer said and impaled him through the chest with his wristblades
red spit on slayer's mask then fell back limp

"alright team come out now"he said through his intercom
the unbloods and newly bloodied yautja uncloaked from around him
slayer set to work making a trophy out of red machene and bandiging his horribly wounded head

( cory im fighting red he's pinned under a tree and there isnt a xeno involved please alter ur post)
red i can change this post a bit if u want

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Otang instinctively scans all the surroundings at various modes. EM mode quickly picks up the creature. The beast clings to large tree stump almost side ways, it looks around and the green figure in the visor turns towards Otang slowly, confidently, opens its jaws and a horrible screech is heard.

Never used before in this conflict, he fires the plasma caster and decimates the tree into splinters and a cloud of dust. The alien already makes a bee-line towards Mavrick once more and pounces on the warrior. Otang accelerates towards the black creature and his fellow hunter. Foolishly, he neglects precautions and is knocked to the ground by razor filled claws. Mavrick grapples KATAM who begins clawing at her, tearing bits of flesh and scratching armor. Using his trusty combi stick, Otang pole-vaults into the air and meets the animal once more with a drop kick, knocking the creature off her.

Katam slowly raizes himself upright, ‘lips’ trembling, and drool dropping to the dry jungle floor. The familiar hiss resonates around us. With a two handed grip Otang swings the bladed side of his combi stick, but Katam meets it in mid-swing with his claws to stop it. In a fraction of a second Otang is on the floor, knocked down by that ridiculously huge tail. Mavrick takes her position, flanking the Xeno, smart disk in hand.

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

After being lunched in the air fallin flat on my back AAAAAAAAAAA, 64’s body was coursing with pain. Back on his feet, ace pressed his wound at OTANG’S mask then he ace tossed 64 OTANG’S combi stick, looking at the stick I snapped it in half. Then tossed 64 OTANG’S combi stick, looking at the stick I snapped it in half. OTANG took his arm and swigged it, hitting ace in the face, throwing him to the side ace. OTANG jumped to his feet OTANG after he took his mask off and hurled it off. RRRRR, he let out a battle cry. i then bolted to the side of him drawing his attention from ace still laying on the ground. I ran into the bushes. With his vision impaired he looked everywhere around him try to track me. I leaped out behind him clinging to his back, bashing the back of OTANG head 1, 2, 3 times in a row and opened my mouth launching my seconded jaw… â€Âit was over for you†I thought

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

This was all out carnage, the doctor had reentered the fight. Stalkers feared war cry echoed throughout the nearby jungle, as he once again rushed Katam, with his left arm rendered useless, Stalker was at a disadvantage in this fight, but this would not slow him down. Slamming into Katam with force enough to snap a tree in two, Katam was sent hurtling to the forest floor, the ground almost quaking from the severe impact. The mighty hunter bellowed & tossed his shuriken. The large blades sprung from the handgrip as the shuriken sliced through Katam's flesh, severing one of his clawed hands. Katam screeched in pain, leaping atop Stalker, sending him to the floor, Katam lashed out with his inner jaw, digging into Stalkers flesh & breaking his collarbone.

Stalker roared in pain, flinging Katam into the air using his brute strength, firing his netgun, Katam was pinned against a nearby tree, the wire thin strands cutting through his flesh. Stalker rose up, preparing to attack, but he could sense a sneak attack, it had happened many times before. Stalker quickly spun around, voltage was striking for his head with his wristblades. Stalker reached out, grabbing voltage's arm mid-swing. Gripping tightly, Stalkers incredible power brought voltage to one knee. Lunging for voltage's throat, Stalker closed his massive, powerful hand around voltage's windpipe. "Young one, you think you can just attack one of my clanmates & get away with it?", voltage could barely breathe, his windpipe was being crushed "you ever come near one of my brethren again, & your head will be on a pike" & with that, Stalker tossed voltage aside, hoping his intimidating words had sunk into the young warrior's mind, Stalker turned back to Katam, ready to continue the bloody battle.....

stalker.jpg

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i roar in horror as my heart is showing i put some of my eaten through armor on and wrapp it around my chest with my netgun covering my heart. it would stop the pain but not for long. i would have to use my medicomp eventually. I shoot my netgun at Pa64 but it misses and hits some rocks around him. the rocks cave in on his hurt arm inabling him to move. I see the acid melting through some rocks but they are too big and too many. he would have to amputate it. i pick my combistick back up and run slowly around Pa64(because of the extreme pain in my chest) and stab him in the back right through his chest breaking one of his ribs out but not killing him yet.

bwsig.jpg
The hot air and conflict bring us.....ahhhhhhhh........*Home Sweet Home*

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

(we were actually in the jungle but anyway, I'll make it that we have moved the fight into the hive)

Stalker threw off the large rocks, he quickly checked on predess, she was uninjured, Stalker encouraged her, her fate was not sealed, xenomorphs could be removed before chestburting occured. Predess was tired, she needed to rest. Stalker lay her down, she needed to rejuvinate. The mighty hunter began trackind down Katam, the battle had been moved into the hive's interior. Stalker began tracking down his prey. He could hear screeches & snarls coming from up ahead. It was voltage, he was fighting for his life against cystic & Katam.

Katam leaped through the air, lunging at voltage, when suddenly, he was ed back & tossed against the resin wall of the hive. The beast screeched & began to regain itself. Stalker charged, his combistick swiping at Katam's head. The beast quickly avoided Stalkers strikes & lunged for the warrior. Leaping atop Stalker, Katam struck with his talons, tearing open Stalkers face, green blood gushed from the wounds. Stalker roared in agaony, but he had experienced much worse. Throwing Katam to the side, Stalkers smart disc was brought out, in one swift motion, the smart disc sailed across the hive, slicing through Katam's chitinous exoskeleton like butter, the torso separated from the legs as the beast was split in two. Stalker advanced on his prize, tearing Katam's skull from his shoulders, he let out a mighty war cry in victory, he had claimed his prize, he ran back down the tunnel, back to help predess, leaving voltage & cystic to their vicious fight

(nice fight Katam)

stalker.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Katam knew that he could not kill predatores or the spawn would die aswell so at least katam could wound predatoress so katam broke thro the net and pounced at stalker grabing him and threwing him at predatoress knocking her clean to the ground.katam then pounced at doc but doc just held his hand out and stoped the pounce without flinching and threw katam away with alittle bit of a strugle katam saw this pred to be very strong and a good oponent.katam crawled onto the roof and using his damages tail to hit the roof many rocks fell onto stalker and predatoress.if katam was to fight he must take them 1 at a time so cystic was busy with voltage in the next room but then katam looked down at the hole in the wall and saw the voltage was tosed back into the same room and cystic pounced ontop of him.volage was not doing so well with this alien.katam could see the strugleing in voltage just to get cystic off of him.......voltage's time was coming but katam remembered about the detonater so katam got the 2 xeno's which were gaurding the detonater before to attack doc then katam went down to voltage to find the detonater on him katam soon found it and simlpy ate the detonater to stop voltage once again getin the detonater.voltage would have to kill katam to get the detoneter but he would have to be fast because soon the detoneter will melt with the acid and then there would be no way of the bomb being detonated.katm then looked back towards doc seeing doc simlpy took care of tho's 2 xeno's katam took his position back onto the roof and pounce directly down onto doc taken them both through the floor.katam soon pounced back up and headed over back to were voltage and cystic were fighting they were both locked in a grapl with hands but katam took voltage down by tackling him into a wall.......now voltage was alone to fight 2 very power full xeno's and he must atleast kill one to get the detonater back but he has to be fast(cause its going to be melted in 2 more post's of mine)

(just so every one knows wots going on predatoress and stalker are traped under rocks doc is sum were lol and me and cystic are fightin voltage and stalker m8 we are underground are we not.not in a forest ??? well thats wot i thought eny ways lol.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cystic now awakened from his slumber. He was now fully healed. He now has an X-shaped scar on his forehead and has a thirst for revenge. Cystic leaves the HIVE at an incredible speed. When he notices where he is he stops dead in his tracks. He sees all the wood and burnt things around him from the plasmacaster of the pred. He sees the tree limb that fell on him. He feels rage start to take over him but retakes control. Now he runs in the direction of the scent he knows so well now. The pred c.w. is not far away. “A foolish mistake that will cost you your life†thinks Cystic. He now runs to the scent which will lead him to his rival.

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Red_Machine was the first down the zipwire. He squeezed it as he was taught in training and thought to himself, 'What if I don't make it back? What if I get killed in this jungle?' but he diregarded the thought; if he ever wanted his beloved Earth back, he would have to have a clear, level head. And kill as many bugs as he could.

He got to the bottom of the zipwire and set about securing the area as he had been instructed back at base, he needed to make sure there were no xenos in the area or their whole operation would be compromised. He loaded up his Pulse Rifle and held it up, scanning his surroundings; he thought he sdaw something in a tree to his left, but when he looked back it was gone. "Get a grip, Red." he told himself, "You've been through this sort of thing before; just get a hold. You've been working too hard, kid."

redmachine4ux.png

OTANG, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Pausing for a moment in deep tree cover, Otang braced himself as he squatted and leaned against the huge tree trunk. A quick cloak provided him some cover among these huge yet calm giants. He raised his wrist computer, mandibles clicking away displaying his calm demeanor. A few life forms were around, not the prey or objective he intended to find. Electromagnetic scans found nothing, ultra violet scans were too bright, the sun was still just above the horizon. He clicked away at his wrist computer just before a holographic image zoomed in on his clan’s whereabouts. A few of the unbloods didn’t make it thru the landing operation. P R E D A T O R was in good shape, as was the Doctor. Black warrior made it ok. Good news so far. Some still haven’t turned on their transponders yet. Where is Predatoress and Blade Hunter? Where are the others? One last signal detected Stalker as being ok and online in the network. Distant gunfire was heard demanding attention and a look up from the hologram. Balatu still ok, must be another Yautja clan in the vicinity.
Otang signals to the others he is ok and still en route to a yet unknown rendezvous point. The hologram interface is shut off for the mean time. A few miles of treading on tree limbs to go and so he must get going. Uncloaked to conserve energy, he darted across the branches carefully concealing himself and periodically scanning the vision modes for intruders in his space. Some of the tree limbs demanded large vaults to get to, some needed to drop onto. What’s this? A faint tell-tell trail had uncovered activity on the ground floor. Oomans had arrived here, but its not recent, so it was discarded. Onto the rendezvous point…

otangmod.jpg
Clan Balatu
Struggle is The Glory

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Stumbling to his feet 64 clasped his chest gritting teeth “black warrior you shall pay†predalien 64 digs his claw in its mortally wounded chest dashes at black warrior and throws his fist at black warrior heart RRRRRRRR, black warrior drops his combi-stick grabs his chest in pain as the corrosive acid eats his flesh 64 back away and drops on his knees, br himself with his right arm

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Skystalker sat in his pod sharpening his blades and connecting all the necesary equipment with his own. "this will be a successful hunt indeed!" he thought to himself he was just finishing putting on his mask and connecting the valves when the computer onboard his ship started blinking and flaring lights with an agitated roar he lept to the controls, something had torn one of the engines open and now the ship was hurtling toward the planet. The ship crashed down and careened for a 100 yards and crawled to a stop. Skystalker crawled out and ROared in frustration now with no ship he waould either have to hitch a ride off with another clanmate or die here which he hoped was not an option. just then he heard some rustling in the bushes and turned around suddenly automatic weaponfire erupted from the bushes. and skystalker immediately jumped into the trees activating his camoe. With the same movement he snapped his wrist blades out and also pulled out his spear and began to rip into the marine ranks facing him. The first one screamed as he was decpitated by the quick swipe of the wrist blades. The other three started to run but were quickly cut down by skystalker's spear. The last marine holding the rocket launcher managed to spot skystalker and let a volley of rockets off and barely missed. Skystalker roared in agony as hot pieces of burning timber were launched at him and stuck in his body. He was bleeding heavily now. The marine started to reload but was not quick enough.The marine felt a great pain with a quick glance he realized he was missing an apendage. again a quick searing pain and the other was gone too. He looked up to see skystalker standing over him and screamed but was quickly silenced by a quick snapping of the neck. Skystalker took out his ceremonial knife and began to cut away the layers of skin on the dead marines he then took the skulls as trophies and ran through te night. skystalker thought to himself as he glided from tree to tree " yes this would be a very successful hunt indeed."

El Demonio Que Hace Tropheos de Hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies of man.

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

:Swift Spear went to go look for his commander (Cory) he then saw his commander and awhole squad of Balatu warriors he watched high in the tree tops thinking of a plan to help Cory. Cory looked in the trees seeing Swift Spear hiding behind a few tree branches.

Swift Spear loaded his Speargun waiting for the right moment to strike.Swift Spear jumped down from the tree tops,he then snuck around the balatu warrior while hiding in the bushes he then waited for the last warrior to pass by.

As the balatu warriors passed by the bush Swift Spear drew his net gun and waited as three warriors passed by.Swift aimed his net gun at the forth warrior waiting for the warrior to get in the clearing for him to fire.

Cory readyed his wristblades waiting for the right time to strike. As the four warriors stared at Cory they then heard a yell from there fellow pred and turned around to see the young warrior pinned to a tree.

Sig made by Nick

xeno_slayer, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the rain was pounding down hard now
it had been quite a while and there was no transmission from celtic
"we're here this is the rondevous point" slayer says

"but celtic warrior's group isnt here yet" says one of the unbloods
"very...observent of you" snarls slayer
"somthing is obviously wrong we havent got a transmission from our elder yet either." slayer turns to the rest of his group and yells"spred out level this area turn it into a clearing and set up camp."

slayer looked around...somthing was wrong very wrong

badbloodsig.bmp.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

c.w was sitting at a camp fire with his group of unbloods. he was sitting looking a holo-gramatic image of his family(mum,dad and 2 kids) he was remembering somthing that celtic102 had said earlier on the mothership.

>"this isnt about right, it's not about wrong. this is the greatest test you will have, blooded or unblooded. this is about power and we will hunt whatever the outcome. this is the ultimate hunt, against the ultimate prey"<

c.w played back those words in his head, as he looked down on his group. "you are unbloods yes, but you WILL make a difference, you are each others saviour, you can prevent death to each other if we work together, WE WILL COME OUT OF THIS ALIVE" c.w told the unbloods as they got up and carried on.

PLAY TIMES ONLY JUST BEGAN
CelticWarriorSig2.jpg

donut, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Donut awoke from her nap. These humans were louder then a gorilla being hit by a coconut right now, their tormented and panicked screams echoed in the vents, it was WAY TOO LOUD! Donut ran out of the vents with a headache, She came to a room with a computer and 2 bunkbeds. Donut looked around the room, picking up and inspecting food and wrappers left by the marines that were here. *PFTPFTPFT* Donut heard the sound of bullets against a solid object, she could smell something familiar as well. *aaahhh* *screach!* Donut looked out unto the hallway and saw a human dangleing by a tail which belonged to one of her breatherin! the human slid of the tail and made a *thump* noise on the ground. From out of the vent on the ceiling came out Donuts sister, Frozen alien. Donut and frozen both let out a screach of happyness, they both found each other and they were still alive! Donut and frozen then began to raid the halls and rooms of humans, most which were civilians(doctors,scientists,technicians,ect..). They both came into a very peculiar room. It seemed to have a giant scope hanging off the building, "frozen what do you think that is?" donut said, "maybe it was something to watch and study the enviroment." Donut walked up to the scope, and peered through the the hole. (wow!) donut thought as she looked across the whole jungle, she could see almost every point and could probely see everything that was going on. Donut scanned more and more of the jungle with this new scope, then as she was passing a clearing in the jungle she spotted two objects. These two objects were actually a human and a- NO! its one of those creatures that had attacked acheron! donut fiddled around with a turning nob of the machine and got it to zoom in, the human, also known as Genfc Death, and the...creature...known as celtic102, seemed to be fighting. "frozen look!" Donut moved out of the way and let frozen take a look, "what the?!! they must of been those loud noises we heard earlier! the creatures are here!" Donut and Frozen both needed to get to the hive to warn the queen of the more difficult and more threatning prey, the creature...the yatujia...the biggest enemy...

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Swift_Spear, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Up in the tree tops Swift Spear was watching the xenomorphs from the hive as they patrolled the area for more victims.

By the time the alien passed by Swift Spear's tree Swift Spear made his chance to climb down the tree to go search for his group.

As Swift Spear was looking he saw Cw and Celtic/alien burnt and decapitated bodies Swift Spear went to see if Cw was still alive until he saw Cw holograpic image of his family.

Swift Spear looked at the image for awhile until he heard something. Swift Spear made his way to the noise until he saw otang and predalien battling.

Sig made by Nick