Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

pred killer had lost all hope of attack, gun fire coming from everwhere but the sound of claws on the vents above got the adtenstion of pred killer as he looked up a waterfall of acid slided down the monsters face pred killer jumbed digging his claws into the the metal of the vent pulling himself up with the strong muscles of his arms hissing aboveit was no other then drone warrior again after the great lost in level 2 on the builing but he had brought katam a strong warrior for help pred killer got up hiissing the tail slowly moving up through the hole but the noise of a marine running down the corridor the marine took his change shout die u monster of hell shooting rapidly at the hole bullet marts all around the hol the darkness hid the true fear the inner jaw slowy came of of the acid filled month of pred killer the inner jaw suddenly shot out percing the marines head blood left all on the fall and the head of pred killer moving back up into the shadows the three monster kept moving but as pred killer jumbed back down to the floor the metal clicked from the claws hitting the floor but the click happened again it was the noise oun being reloaded katam ran down the corridor turning but in the distance he ran katam slash of his claw and the marines head shoty into the wall with blood poring down katam rushed back with marines running behind with guns shooting madly at the aliens they hid again as there only change but drone warrior wanted more than just the marines moving past he spid acid down burning the helmet of a marine he head dissolving and him screaming in pain the hunters turned and all ponited there guns up at the hole shoting there was no hope for the marines as the monster made hell for them burning there souls to bits

let the attack begin

pksig.bmp
~the mind is a terrible think to waste~
~always follow your heart~

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*Daveberg had watched most of the ordeal from a high perch. The addition of the serpant xenomorphs had been a good aquisition for his already lethal warriors within the HIVE. The group slaughters were paying off and it seemed the xenomorphs were taking over. Slowly scaling down the giant oak tree, teeth shining with spittle, the alpha alien watched the last trace of avier and spearhead carry away the hunter. One less rogue to deal with.

Movement. Something fast. Daveberg had tuned into it dead ahead, the brush of the forest moving ever so slightly. Bearing his teeth, the massive monster hissed aggresivly, welcoming the unseen guest into his territory. Lowering onto all fours, the alpha beast slowly began to stalk around the surroundings, tail whiping above his head, Still the sound of movement could be heard in the undergrowth. With a huge shriek, daveberg reared up on his legs and stood at full height, globules of hot spittle leaking from his giant maw as he spat out a venomous blast of acid into the trees ahead of him, almost evaperating the branches on contact, clearing the path.

Nothing. Not a trace of life, not even foot prints. Was the stalker being stalked? The meanacing xenomorph continued deeper into the woods...*

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose followed the Alpha. Undetuered by the preds.He stared at the remaining one.He hissed at it.The predator clicked and the battle began.
Caboose got close enough to where the pred had to use his spear.Caboose grabed the spear with his tail then used his inner jaw to punch a hole in the preds stomach.It was clear the pred was inexperienced because he still armed his plasma caster.Caboose lept out of the way as the pred shot at the ground where Caboose was and killed himself with his own stupidity.Caboose left the smokeing corpse and caught up with Dave.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I was Watching inside the mess hall aswell as standing gaurd, It was interesting to watch as the tiny droplets of blood from the desicated facehugger slowly burnt throught the dull metal of the vent shaft. I thought to myself "Now that's a creature that just does not want to die, and if it does it won't go nicely hehehe"
I saw everyone in The mess hall suddenly load up and start getting into groups. I figured it was time to leave so I enetered the mess hall and spoke to TDN. Everyone was splitting up into groups.TDN filled me in "There was contact with both hunters and Aliens, some marines were taken down in the crossfire. There's one sqaud already there to help them and everyone else is saddling up into three groups to start securing the area and finding the comrades and colonists, We still don't know if there's anyone alive here or not, but as long as there is hope for just one survivor it's worth it. You're with me I know you've had a lot of experience with predators so I want you watching my back, you're our eyes, if anyone can tell there's one around you can, considering your time in black ops."
I saluted "Yes sir. No problem, whilst I was on gaurd duty I popped a facehugger in the vent shaft. So stay sharp there's no telling how many more there are, and where the little Ba***rds are hiding."
So where are we going and what are we doing?

At the moment we're here in section A, finding a tattered blueprint of the station I pointed to it to show TDN, down the hall it splits off into two different sections of level 3.

I saw two signs down the corridor and they read.

Section A:
-Infirmary (Level 3)
-Kitchen & Mess Hall (Level 3)
-Living Quarters(Levels 2 & 3)
-Recycling Area (Level 2)
-Storage Bays 1a - 5b (Level 2)
-Vehicle Depot Access (Level 2)

Section B:
-Arberituem (Level 3)
-Armoury (Levels 1 & 2)
-Holding Cells (Level 1)
-Power Core (Level 1)
-Science Labs (Level 1)
-Security Office (Level 1)
-Basement storage (level 1)
-Restricted area (Level 1 and sublevel 1)

So again I ask who's going where and what are we doing?
¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

*The two predators reacted too slow to the threat, Daveberg gracefully coiled his large spined tail around the first pred and threw the hunter with great force slamming it into one of the walls, debris and dust flew everywhere from the collision.
The second predator went on the offensive. a clicking sound in it's throat with every step it took towards the meanacing alpha alien. Daveberg stood his ground, 9 feet of hardened exoskeleton and sharp teeth staring the hunter square in the face. Daveberg went first, screeching, he lashed out with his tail, the razor sharp tip grazing the wall just in front of the predator, quickly, the hunter struck out, With a roar, the predator leapt into the air swinging his wristblades, slicing into the side of the black beast. Wrong move. Acid spurted out in a fountain like glory, dousing the floor with it's chemical content, 3 seconds later, the floor gave way as the alpha alien watched the flailing predator slip down onto the third floor, the nest of the terrors....

With a roar, the alpha alien went on all fours and scurried down the corridoor....*

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier heard the sounds of battle raging. He wanted to join, the pulse pounding insticnts told him to go. But he woudnt. Something had nudged into his heart, in his inner most being. It had tqainted him, it was his own fear.

Avier told the other two aliens to go, and kill whoever was causing this disturbance. Avier climbed into a vent. The shots fired at him echoing his near hit as the two marines had nearly hit him.

Avier ran as fast as he could, his kingdom was in danger, but he could not, no he corrected, would not protect it. Was this the strength that he had before? He ran quickly towards a junction in the shaft, and heard a plsma shot streak through the air.

Avier ran to his left, a battle had begun. Avier saw the two predators, his enemys. Then he saw Daveberg, and other xenomorphs. Avier crouched, not wanting to be seen.

Avier saw Daveberg and the other four xenomoprhs charge the two predators. Daveberg had let the two altered aliens that had worked with Avier go first. They charged blindly towards them.

They were dead in seconds. Wrist blades extended and the first lost its head. The second threw his tail at the other bt was caught off guard when the second came from the other alien.

But their death was not in vain. Daveberg had gotten behind the predators undetected. The other two aliens stood stock still in front of them.

Then Avier saw the lift doors open. It cought everyone off guard. A group of three marines exited and walked squarely into the battle. Their guns blazing Avier knew this would be close, and their best option would be retreat.

But Daveberg thouight otherwise. He pounced on one of the two preds and the other two aliens ran towards the marines. Avier almost went with them. but instead he waited.

His fear tugged at the back of his mind.

*GENFC DEATH was in excruciating pain, gone was his arm to the savage attack from the predator known as celtic102. But still, still the marine carried on, his duty to inform TDN of the happenings on the colony were of paramount importance. Vivid red blood flowed from the harsh wound on the soldier as he struggled to keep the weight of the heavy pulse rifle upright with his one good arm. Sweat trickled from his forhead down onto the motion tracker as he kept a beady eye on the monitor for any signs of movement.....

--------------------------------------

The lift door had slammed shut, and Hicks breathed a sigh of relief as the haul to the top level of the colony gave him some comfort.

Below, the raging alpha alien slammed his bony tail repeatedly into the doors of the elevator, small droplets of acidic blood dripped from gun shot wounds dotted about the xenomorphs body, steam hissed as they dropped on the cold steel floor of the colony. Enraged, the huge ebony beast signaled for two more xenomorphs to aid him in tearing apart the huge reinforced doors to the elevator. Nick kang and caboose crawled up to the alpha alien and emitted gutteral hisses as they too began to claw at the door which was now breaking.....

Further on up the smoke filled corridoor, several shimmers of refracted light could be seen, almost gave the illusion they were moving...

Suddernly, just as the lift doors finally gave way, a series of three red dots focused in on the wall next to the salivating xenomorph monsters. BOOOOOOOOM!! a bolt of white hot plasma tore into the wall and blew the aliens to the floor. A clicking noise began to fill the corridoor and then, the sound of crackling electricity. Two predators began to uncloak.
Angered by the attack, caboose and Nick kang srhieked at their new nemisis, thick translucent ooze flowed from their gaping jaws as they bounded towards the new threat, talons outstretched.........*

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Spearhad cuts all the cables to the lift then spearhead quickly turns round and see two predator that have been plowing ther way through the xenos. This was the powerful feeling that spearhead had before.

He looks around and sees the mighty alpha ready for this battle to the death. he looks again and sees his brother cabosse next to him angy at this site.

They wait in hast as the two predators still plow there way through the sea of xenos but surely theses predators would run of of steam soon for they were out numbered.

boards dont hit back

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*The Hunter that stood before Iseijin did not expect that another Xenomorph would jump into the fray…and neither did Iseijin.

*With a low growl, one that originated from deep within her throat, Iseijin turned around, facing the former Hive-mate that dared to interrupt her battle. She lifted her lips to display her many sharp teeth and began to walk slowly in Avpfreak’s direction. Another scent slowed her pace down for a second – it was the familiar odor of Drone Warrior – but she continued pressing on towards the Xenomorphs.

*The yautja Hunter did not appreciate that his opponent was ignoring him, outright disregarding the fight at hand. Though it might be considered as underhanded and sneaky in the Hunter’s Code, considering that the Xenomorph was no longer facing him this was a good opportunity to inflict an attack safely and with minimal damage to him. By the time the Xenomorph would react to the attack, the injuries would have slowed her down enough to consider a lethal strike. Without second thoughts the Hunter extended his blades and leapt…

*…Only to the greeted by Iseijin’s tail across his chest, all the force of the impact compacted in one second, sending him hurtling towards the nearest wall.

*With the Hunter temporarily out of commission, Iseijin could take her time hounding the two Xenomorphs in front of her, snarling in their directing. She had tolerated their presence before but this time they were not welcomed in any way and Iseijin was going to make sure they would not disturb her again.

*Iseijin’s walk quickly turned into bounding leaps and as her final leg touched the ground her claw extended, smacking Avpfreak across his face. Her nails curled on the other Xenomorph’s flesh, the force hurling him onto the floor, sliding a bit on the smooth surface before coming to a halt. Iseijin hovered over her opponent, both sets of limbs on either side of the downed Avpfreak, her tail curling over his neck. Avpfreak flailed about, unsure of the reason behind his Hive-mate’s attack but Iseijin dug both her front claws into his exoskeleton placing her massive weight to limit his movements – a light crunching sound indicated where his exoskeleton snapped under the pressure – as she brought down her teeth next to his neck, opening her mouth just wide enough so the secondary jaw could be seen.

*Iseijin slowly turned her head in Drone Warrior’s direction, not a hint of remorse nor guilt in her actions. She could kill Avpfreak now and then deal with Drone Warrior, or she could attack Drone Warrior at this time then kill the two injured Xenomorphs at her leisure later…

Avier hissed at the predator. He had been a worthy foe. The battle had been hard fought. Avier and spearhead then hefted him off towards the HIVE. He would be a worthy host.

Later, after a egg had been moved beofre the sleeping Quciklash Avier had time to tend to his wounds. He slipped into a dark corner in the HIVE.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

As we walked down the hallwearching for AD P R E D A T O R could hear faint screaming sounds down the long dark corridors, but where they screaming sound or was it the hum of the computers and systems aboard this human station even through his mask he could swear that there where aliens lerking about, shadows are playing tricks on his eyes. He stops ativites his wrist computer and knows that the pack is close to the sleeping quarters. He looks at The Doctor and knods they are almost there, maybe now P R E D A T O R will be able to hunt the humans oh what fun that would be, but he mustent daydream for this could lead to his demise, P R E D A T O R must be very careful, humans are tricky prey..Just before reaching the sleeping quarter The Doctor barked out orders for stealh suit to be ativited, we must sneek up on our prey, Just as we enter and where ready for a fight, there was nothing, no humans anywhere, just empty rooms...P R E D A T O R will have to wait a bit longer for any action....

Lu Bu- All those who look upon me, shall fall by my blade...

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

seaing what was happening solo used this time to plan. he had been leting the xeno attack him. solo got up wrist blades extended combi sticks in both hands he ran toward lesijien and kicked the other ones aside.he flung his acid proof combi stick at the xeno it hit her right in her left sholder. the alien skreamed and flung her tale at me. it hit me in the arm sending me back,then i felt it moving in my chest the the queen was moving inside me.i got up quickly and jumed onthe aliens chest grabed my combi stick and cut an >< across the dome of her head.

i came around for another atack but fell in a spasm the alien insied me was trying to come out wile the alien out side shoved her tail threw my chest killing the alien inside me she did it she killed the soon to be queen. she killed her own kind.i knocked the xeno over and waited.

nighty night dont let the xenomorphs bite

solo is equept wit 2 combi-sticks(one acid proof) 1-1/2ft long wrist blades, 2 shirkens(witch i found in walls) the arm of another clans mate (shadow) with is equipt with a arm launching net gun, and im equipt with a medi comp and a mask with allvision.

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

spearhead has never fealt so safe in the hive as he has lots of his clan brothers with him, the hive has steam coming out of the walls and water dripping everywhere. The progress of the hive is at is peak as more eggs are everywhere.

Spearhead looks at the preadalien and it looks big almost the size of the alpha it pears over and looks around,this was a formidable beast.

Spearhead can feel a battle close to the hive it was shadowblade he was in a battle with the marines spearhead knew the marines where close...

boards dont hit back

Katam is neerly there he can sence the pred geting closer.so katam will start to stalk this one with alot more care so he will keep out of sight by goin though air vent ect ect.

Sig.jpg

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It was strange that a mindless killer, a preprogrammed slave, could actually almost feel stupid. Ashamed. Avpfreak.....there must have been something wrong with him. His instincts were too strong. This could be considered a blessing, but now it was just thought as a disability. Why? Why did he choose to come out of the shadows? He was hungry of course. But why so much? Did he have a genetic memory of predator taste? Something passed down by his ancestors? Why else would he think that the predator would taste good? Hmm, strange thoughts for a xenomorph. He was made only to serve his Queen and help his bretheren. But his instincts....he hated them. He felt like one of the newborns. He felt like a larvae. It was such a horrible feeling. But he's lucky to be a Xenomorph. A Yautja has emotions. IT would be dishonored. A Predator would feel like it's the end of the world. But Avpfreak didn't. It was a mistake, a grave mistake. But he would easily forget it and get back into the brawl for the hive. The xenomorph still felt pain in his wounds inflicted by Iseijin. He could either seal them with his slime or leave them open and let them heal. This would be foolish, for the predators would track him easy. The humans too. So instead of punishing himself for his mistake, he sealed his wounds and tried to forget the horrible ordeal.

vadersiggy.jpg

Katam was in a deep sleep intill he woke with a sence of desparation katam runs off without notceing cystic...... katam runs to the forest and sees the body of his might enemy he was stalkinghe sences a strange smel from a predator which killed him......rage angre every thing just poured though katam.katam was more determined than ever to kill this mighty pred ho had killed td but not for revenge for td but revenge for killing katams kill he was so long in waiting for so he hunt the hunter.....so he senced the way this mighty pred when but it was very hard in doing so but in time this hunter would fall like the rest and as before katam would stalk the stalker and keep out of sight and this time nothing will come in his way....

a121.jpg

Avier's bodie was still in much pain. His fight had rained him almost completly. The rouge had been stong. Avier guessed he would need at least a few more hours before he would be able to move and fight again.

His wounds had already begun to heal and all he had to do was wait.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Daveburg is shocet to see the bushes burst into life . he notaces a sivary blue silowet streec through the air above him . he terns to see Mavrick scid along the ground and tern to face him . shoced by the minut sise of mavrick daveburd aproches the tiny xeno and notaces some farmiliaratys she is surounded with the same feramons of daveburgs hive

mavrick.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*Iseijin’s mind was so out of touch with reality at the thought of the elixir that she would have been rewarded with that she almost did not hear another Xenomorph enter the mess hall where the humans and she were. But as soon has she sensed the other creature she snapped back to attention, pointing her head at him and raising her lips. She let out a deep guttural growl.

*She ed her head up a couple of times, each one carrying a malicious shriek with it, then rolled over onto her stomach before slowly getting back to her feet. Her limbs quivered in excitement and apprehension. The last thing she wanted was to deal with another Xenomorph. She just wanted the drug, but she knew her species and their endless quest for hosts. No doubt this one would inform the others of where “her†humans were located and if that were to happen then she will never receive the drug.

*That must not happen.

*Iseijin slowly placed one taloned claw in front of the other until she stood just a few yards away from the humans, standing almost protectively in front of them. Her tail swerved behind her back, lashing out every now and then, raised high to inform her opponent of her good health and strength. Even on all fours she was easily taller in size and possessed more mass than the drone that stood on the other side but that did little to deter him.

*She gave him one warning roar for Avier to leave. This was none of his business.

*He did not move.

*Then she leapt.

*Her mlammed into her opponent’s body, creating a sickening sound of crashing bodies. Both creatures shrieked and hissed as they tried to pin the other down into submission. Avier slashed at Iseijin’s face with his sharp claws but the Guardian simply stood on her hind legs – towering over the drone – and his attack fell a few inches too short. Iseijin brought her head down first, letting her own massive weight carry the force for her, and banged her cowl against the top of his. The appalling crack of the attack echoed within the large chamber.

*Avier was brought down but before Iseijin could retaliate he wrapped his tail around her neck and janked as hard as he could, successfully tipping his opponent off-balance and Iseijin fell to the ground.

*Iseijin had never felt this sluggish and none of her faults would happen if she had received the drug. Yet this was no time to back down. These humans carried the drug. If they were to be killed, then no drug. Iseijin wanted the drug.

*Iseijin will kill to get what she wanted.

as katam was almost there to do wot he had thouht was a good idea at first...........katam then changed his mind instead of destroying every one with one mighty blow katam could fight with his bretherns so when katam got to the control room instead of destroying the entire room katam moves up to and fire alarm kinda thing and uses his iner jaw to hit it just anuf for it to work and then were katam had made that breakj in the window it was now being closed off by a metal sheet and now that was done katam would now go fight by his brother/sisters sides..............

closing in on the forest as qiuckly as katam could move he had forgot bout the mighty pred that had killed td.

now was katams choosing to ether help the hive in a battle or to go off and seek revenge.

katam had no idea wot to do but he could sence his brothers/sisters being hurt in battle so katam sushed back to the jungle on all fours.

hopfully the pred would still be alive when katam helps out his freinds.

Sig.jpg