spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

when spearhead looked up he could not see the marines that were fireing at him... they must be hiding he looks around scanning the area and sees the dead predator celtic.. one of the drones takes the predator back to the hive to use as a host so they could sparwn a preadalien..

Spearhead hears a noise as he creeps round the corner he is about to leap and attack when he sees a smashed plate. He looks on and communicates with his brothers and they decide to go to the top of the complex to find more hosts.

boards dont hit back

Drone-Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

With Drone Warrior and AVPFREAK breaking through the door and having their little schuffle with the marines Drone Warrior let out a low growling chuckle while looking at his cut on his leg, The Elite had taken much more damage and was not hesitant from this wound.

Drone and AVPFREAK traveled to a safe distance from the marines so as to let the marines think that both xenos had left the area.

After Reverand's leg was patched up the group of marines leaded by TDN moved forth and the pair of xenos stalked their prey and kept a close watch on Iseijin like ghosts in the darkness.

~All bow before the Mighty and Powerful Queen~

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Celtic watched as daveberg ran at hicks with full force but hicks had a shotgun and was ready for him

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Death sees a shimmer in the air at that moment death thought Predator....So death pulls up his pulse rilfe and starts shotting at the shimmer

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"No thanks Death. I still have my weapons." Hicks replied. He got up to see xenos crawling to him."Death, tell TDN that the alpha xeno is busy and xenos are aproching. Hurry! I'll cover you!" Death ran off to tell TDN and Hicks covered him and killed 4 xenos.

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

in sublevle 3 the silene broke and the gun fire went on perfect i start runninguntill i found a power box and then i found pray. i walk up be hind TDN and throw a sherken at the power box. the lights go out. i turn on human mode he was still facing forward. i start clicking he turns on his sholder lamp and turns arond and he is in a moment of terror. i grab his shirt and threw him across the room. with a crack he hit a wall.

nighty night dont let the xenomorphs bite

solo is equept wit 2 combi-sticks(one acid proof) 1-1/2ft long wrist blades, 2 shirkens(witch i found in walls) the arm of another clans mate (shadow) with is equipt with a arm launching net gun, and im equipt with a medi comp and a mask with allvision.

"sir are u alright do u need any meds at all i have a med kit" "i have a shot gun do u want to use it"

I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

celtic102, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Celtic knew he was no match for daveberg so he ran at a group of marines and lead daveberg to them as celtic ran off to safty

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

Crpl_Hicks, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

"Darned hunter" Hicks said as Genfc Death tryied to shoot at Celtic 102 but missed. Hicks tries to hit but misses. Hicks chases him right into Daveberg. With a single swipe of his tail, he sends Hicks flying to an unconcious state. Genfc Death retreves his comrade and gets him concious. Meanwhile, Celtic102 is facing daveberg....

Fear. Fear is the mind killer. I will let my fear go over me and when I do only I will remain. Fear is the mind killer.

Nick_Kang_20, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

nick had oso watched the fight but since he had oredi killed his 1st pred he decided to let his brothers gain their pred kill for nick had just felt the feeling of victory and wanted to share it with his brother (spearhead) because avier had scored a few kills be4 this and then nick went back to the hive and started to go to his favourite corner in the hive... the dark, gloomy corner in the hive to witness the birth of 2 predalien's in a single day then nick thought "what a jackpot" then after a short wait he witnessed an extraordinary and beautiful sight as the sound of tendons ripping, flesh ripping and ribcage cracking could be heard from celtic102's direction then nick started to grin (in a xeno way) in satisfaction...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

Death saw e throw Cprl hicks in to the wall and then aim the pusle rilfe at the predator and fired

in the trees spearhead watched as shadowblade gutted TD to the very bone, he watched the fight between theses tow great warriors. But relizes there is a hole in the ground where quickslash was fighting aviver.

Spearhead decides to jump down the hole to take out quickslash and help his clan brother. As soon as he jumps down the hole he can see the fight at it's peak as the battle was brutal.

Spearhead runs and hits quickslash with his tail, and he goes flying through a wall and into another room.

Quickslash gets to his feat looks at the two xenos, he draws his combo sick and throws it at spearhead (me) the impact of the spear pinnes spearheasd to the wall...

boards dont hit back

with spearhead still pinned and in total pain from the second attack from quickslash he manages to pull himself off the spear, acid pouring out everywhere quickslash was on his knees so spearhead took advatage of this he pinns one of quickslashes knees to the floor at an angle so he can't get up fully. he is on his way to follow up a second attack when quickslash grabes him and throws him to the ground but the tail of spearhead is still in the predators leg.

boards dont hit back

Da odds were against the lone rogue, not only had avier dished out a brutal first attack but now anotha xeno had joined da attack.
Quickslash took advantage of his combistick assault and sprinted over 2 spearhead, as he reached da angered alien, da rogue pulled out a shuriken and drove it hard into da aliens ribcage, acid flew everywhere from the gash and covered da hunters chest plate, burning into it.

Behind him, quickslash was ambushed by a savage pain, aviers second jlammed into da rogues back and brought him to his knees..

to be rogue is to rule.

spearhead is in the net and struggling to free himself the net then begins to give way as the acid from spearhead burns through the net. Spearhead gets to his feet he has a grid effect on his head from the net cutting into him.

As he looks on he can see his clan brother intangled in the thick of the fight. spearhead is hut badly with acid dripping from different parts of his body. He relizes that he has helped his brother to weaken this enemy, but he cannot fight so he decides to flee to recover from his woundes.

boards dont hit back

It has been 3 hours since the marines fell back to level 1the marines and been hold the entrence for a while and hoping that nothing breaks though and there is one place they have not covered yet and that is the vents....

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier was going crazy. his sense of fear was overwhelming him, he coudnt deal with it. He watched as the predators, aliens and humans battled for power. But he found himself not caring. The sense hit him like a brick. His will to the HIVE and his brothers had been broken. Nothing mattered, except his survival.

Avier turned, turinging his back on the HIVE. His feloow aliens were nothing. He was all that mattered. He had exlpained to himself why he had fear. He was afriad to die from something he no longer cared about.

He had not been taken away by force, his HIVE had LET him be taken. He was sure of it. And if his home HIVE would let him this new one would not even question him being taken away.

He let a blood pericing scream erupt from within him. He hissed and back towards the vent. Much later he ran into a room filled with humans. Then he saw it.

A lone alien, like himself looking at the humans an almost lust for them. He ternsed, why was it not attacking? Had this one too found its loss of the HIVE unimportant. Had this one came to the terms he had. He had not seen this alien before.

He let out a low hiss, a challenge. The alien turned, it let out a low hiss for help, it needed soething. Avier growled, he would not give this alien anything. It was like some of the others he had seen in his glimpses between the drug. It was addicted.

Avier hissed, and he knew what he had to do. Then he recognized the alien. Isejin. Avier hissed a warning, for her to run, or to die. She stood still not moving.

Avier awaited her reaction. His blood pumping, he was ready. If she moved he would attack, he wanted a fight, to test himself against his own kind, to see how he measured up. And this was a perfect fight, a real test of strenght for his power. Avier hunched back, ready to attack, awaiting for Isejin to run or attack.

spearhead and his clan brother strung quickslash to the hive wall ready for a facehuggger to facehug him. spearhead climbs the hive wall to his favoirite hiding place the celing. Looking down at the queen she seems to be not right as she lays more and more eggs looking exuasted.

The hive has grown strong since spearhead was last here with hosts everywhere. He can see celtic102 with a facehugger on him.

Spearhead lays in wait to recover from his wounds then he will rejoin the hunt again.

boards dont hit back

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose had watched the whole fight.He would have helped his brothers but they looked like they could haddle it themselves.Caboose laid down in one corner of the hive,near his brothers, and tended the wounds Celtic had given him before Nick took care of the problem.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

~the rogue now walked with complete confidence and arrogance as he found himself out of the forest and on another level of the Space colony. Darkness seemed to consume this floor, short bursts of gun fire could be seen in the near distance, but still enough thick darkness for the rogue elder to operate.

lseijin salivated as her second jaw teased AVPFREAK with the prospect of death, Another xenomorph beside them, hissing violently, trying to ward off the attacking alien. An interesting concept, thought shadowblade, not only were there rogue predators but now it seemed aliens were capable of betraying their own too.

This would be entertaining.

The pitch black was suffocating. The gun fire seemed to have stopped and Shadowblade could hear one of the fleshlings barking orders to fan out and finish off solo pred. No matter, the life or death of another meant nothing to shadowblade.

lseijin went for the crippling bite, but just before contact, a raging pain soared across her back, the sound of exo-skeleton being sliced apart echoed in the darkness.

Scraming in blind fury, the xenomorph lashed out with her tail but hit nothing. AVPFREAK and drone-warrior aggresivly braced themselves to face an unseen foe.

Above them, hanging from one of the power cylinders, Shadowblade could have almost been mistaken for laughing out loud as he watched the acid roll off his dagger, it was time for another kill~

shadowblade.jpg
i can smell your fear.