Ancienthunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i Was stiil in the forest area a little frustrated because i was looking for dang exit i took another few steps and stop at the silence from the animals and knew that nor i or the habitants of the forest were alone anymore...

(all acid proof armor)2Writsblades,comitstick(Acidproof),2shurikens,Smart Disc(Acid Proof),speargun,plasmacaster,Sword,Remotebombs, netgun,cermonial dagger,and 2elder daggers(acidproof,and there from Pred2) with Medkit and wrist computer and all vision modes on Helmet with laser ponters and energy Recharger

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

spearhead wakes to find his wounds have healed again he looks down at the floor below, he sees more eggs and bodys. Spearhead turns his head towards one of the predators that were strung up in the hive he looks at celtic102 with the dead facehugger on the floor. Celtic102 had a massive hole where the chestbuster burst out from, this made spearhead happy.

spearhead looks at the other predator on the hive wall, he has a facehugger on his face and the facehugger is in the proceess of laying the embreo into the predator.

Spearhead decides to stay in the hive incase an attack comes, as he knows the next fight he will have to be to the death

boards dont hit back

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*Daveberg hissed out in agony, resinous spittle flew from his giant jaw as he left stalker and bounded over towards the doctor, rage fuled the beast as he brutally clamped down onto the wounded leg of the docter, sinking his razor sharp fangs into the flesh and began to pull away at the hunters tendons.

The predator knew this was fast becoming a no win situation, mavrick now approached, drool sliding from her second jaw, spilling onto the doctors faceplate.

Things looked bleak. The shin bone of the doctor was now completely severed as the alpha alien pulled away witha sickening crunch, snapping the bone clean off. Grabbing the doctor with her small talons, mavrick prepared to slam her second jaw through the hunters skull....*

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i break threw the door and walk up the stairs. i walked threw a coridor and up a stair case i got to a room that was like a lab i walked threw it and found a surenge type thing with some wird stuff in it i grabed it. i went back down the stair case and took a left

i hadent seen the basement sing yet then i saw two black figures standing in the hall i roard and one of them looked at me. i pulled out th surenge then without warning one of the aliens ran tword me. i started running.

i found the sing and went threw the door the xeno hesitated then went in i put on xeno vision andsaw it was lesijin. now i was stuck wit 2 aliens then i herd a chest burst open.

OH crud !!!!!!

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Impaild Mavrick produced an extreamly high pich yelp obsured by the gurgaling of her own blood building up in her through . she thrashed out with every thing she had left stabing predator in the chest with her tail and clawing at anyething that cam wething her reach

predator fals bacwords clenching his chest as the floresant green blood streems doun his chest fore a moment he hase dubal vishon but quicly comes too still clenching his chest he jumps to his feet and notaces his comby stic is quicly desolving and mavirck is gaining more moshan towards him closer in srticing distance so he grabs the comby stic and pooshes it through mavrick deeper into the ground . hee fails to notace Mavricks iner jaw flay out at lighning speed through the frunt of predators boot luiquadising is 2 midal tows and crushing the tendans to gewy pulp .
Predator falls to his nees and and belches out an almost demonick rore in agany as hee feels the shards of metal from his boot dig into the pulp that once was his foot as hee neels he caches a glims of something moving in his pariforal vishon he terns his hed to see mavrics tail swing round and thump him in the face . predators masck flays of into a boosh and predator rols flat on the ground plenching a brocen mandabal

mavrick.jpg

the large alpha alien leapt at stalker with talons beared. Stalker leapt in the alpha aliens direction & grabbed him around the throat mid-air. This alien was much bigger & stronger than any alien he had ever faced but he wasn't intimidated. Dave slashed at stalker with his claws & grazed his mask, they hit the floor with dave pinning stalker firmly to the floor. The younger drone slithered up & screeched, seeing his death may be imminent stalker quickly grabbed his shuriken from it's holster & threw it at mavrick. Slicing into the drones flesh mavrick stumbled back as the shuriken embedded in her leg melted to nothing. Stalker grabbe the alpha alien by the throat & kicked him off. Stalker got up & roared furiously, dave thrusting his tail impaled it through stalker's arm. Roaring in pain he grabbed the tail as dave was trying to pull it out, Stalker could feel the sharp spines of dave's tail cutting through his hand, but he just laughed as green liquid gushed out of his hand. He grasped dave's tail firmly & lifted the alpha alien off the ground, throwing him straight at mavrick. The drone was knocked to the floor by the alpha alien landing on her. Stalker roared with fury & charged.

stalker.jpg

*Stalker was proving his worth by battling the king of the aliens and a drone, it was borderline suicide but still the hunter advanced. Tha alpha alien grew tired of the pleasantries and went on the offensive again. For a beast his size, the alien leapt at stalker with gracefull ease, razor sharp teeth glistening with anticipation of predator blood.

A violent colision sent daveberg and stalker rolling end over end, slamming into tree stumps as leaves dropped like a gentle snowfall. The alpha alien reached his huge claws around the skull of the hunter and lifted him clean off the floor, small rivots of blood trickled down the warriors faceplate as the xenomorph dug his talons into him. The predator struggled fiercely against the grasp and managed a kick to the ribs of daveberg with his studded armoured boot.

The alpha alien relaxed his grip but lunged yet again, this time delivering a vicious blow to stalkers neck, the beasts second jaw crunched through the skin like a hot knife through butter, with that, daveberg threw the hunter to the floor and watched as maverick slowly approached to inflict more pain....*

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Stalker was dying, he only had a few seconds of breath left in his body, he could feel his heart slowly tarting to beat slower & slower. He looked on at his clan brothers fighting for their lives against the onslaught of xenos, under his breath he muttered in yautja tongue FOR BLOOD & HONOUR brothers. Dave watched the fights going on around him & prepared to intervine, taking his view off stalker for just a split second. With his last ounce of strength stalker drew his armblade & lunged with one arm, taking one mighty swing at dave he impaled dave through the amdomen & the blade came out the other side. Dave fell to the ground, acid pouring everywhere, he looked back at stalkers mangled face. Stalker was almost smiling at him in a sadistic way & in a language the alphaalien couldn't even undrstand he murmured "you didn't think you'd get away that easily did you?" & with that stalker's last ounce of energy left his body & his torn apart head hit the ground, he was dead.

stalker.jpg

The_Reverand, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Heading Off with TDN and the others to go find the other marines I took four men up to the higher decks and ran along the upper platofrms to provide cover for The men below.
As we edged closer to the stairs leading down to the lower levels the faint sounds of gunfire in the distance started to turn into louder and more echoy. We're getting closer I though.
I took the four men down a vent shaft whilst TDN took the stairs with the rest.
I figured this would meet up with the heating ducks down on the lower level.
What I didn't figure is the nice 15 degree incline turned into a nasty 50 or so degree incline, and armour or no armour, when you're on stainless steel you slide, none of this was a problem, well it wouldn't have been if I had been paying attention. I Slid, really really fast down a chute.
the other marines held back for a second looked at each shrugged and then followed suit.
We all ended up coming out of on of the vent and landing on a walkway, a platform that interconneceted two doors and stood about 5 metres above the ground floor.
Looking down I could see TDN and the rest of the men. I shouted down to them, "Up here sir."
This door leads on further down through the observation decks and meets up with the security office, we can regroup there if you like.
TDN waved his gun in acknowledgement.
I examind the room we were in a bit more, Large Metal barrells and giant metal containers littered the large hall of one the basement storage areas. It was dark, really dark, the only lighting given off was that off the flickering flurescent tubes in the ceiling.
That's When I saw it, three little red dot's on whesker's left shoulder.
I shouldered my scope rifle and followed the red beem up to another vent opening.
I put my crosshair just to the right off the beams and pulled the trigger. The bullet flew through the air in a perfect line, "TCHING!!!"
Luckily for the Predator The bullet ricocheted off his mask cause of the angle he was at. His cloacking suddenly flickered and failed for a few seconds due to the impact off the scope rifle round.
But that was more than enough.
TDN and all the men below had seen it and took cover. Aiming again I fired and lightly clipped the side of the predators arm as he dropped from the vent. A trail of green blood seamed to almost travel upwards as the pred fell. The pred landed before his blood, and then was smeared in fluro green ooze. It made his claoking partially fail again, and bits of green blood could be seen encasing the claoked figure. It was while I was aiming to fire again when the soldier behind me let out a blood curtiling cry. I turned to see a marine suspened in the air with a long black metallic thing sticcking through him. he flailed around wildly desperately trying to pry himself off the impaling object. I was sprayed with blood as the red liquid spewed forth from his Screaming bloodied mouth.

Falling backwards, I reached for my shotgun, I scarambeled backwards leveling the weapon trying to get a decent shot off.
"BLAM!! Cha-Ching." I missed, I aimed again this time I fired and hit the tail from above the marine and the marine fell to the floor.
The Xeno lept from the vent it was hiding in, it's black body could only just be made out in the darkness, it looked like death itself. The Xeno lunged at me, The Acidic substance it carries for blood was spraying out in little droplets everywhere as it dove at me.
Just as it was about to land on me I rolled off the side of the gangway, I fell a metre onto a large metal container, badly winded and possibly having a cracked rip from the fall I pushed my self over and looked up. I saw the alien that attacked us rear up and yell then be torn up into shreds by buller's smartgun.
Looking down over the side of the container he stood there grinning with a smoking barell. I saluted him in a thak you.
The Pred...
$hit where was the pred??
We all stood at a ready stance, silent, ready.
Nothing...
It had gone..
"The Hunter Must've gone to heal itself while we were preoccupied with that xeno drone." I yelled out to TDN, I hit it in the mask with the rifle, didn't drop it but I reckon I gave it a badh headache, plus I winged him in the arm."
but still I don't know sir. I'm not sure who or what is coming from where now.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

Mavrick moovs back towards the doc after being pooshed aside by predkiller . hising and screeming at predkiller she pooshes him aside off of the doctor therning and pining the docks sholders to the ground the 2 wariors tace a moment and stair at eachother Mavrick then macsa noding moshan asif to say u faught well . then with lightning speed her iner jaw flics out of her houth with lightning speed through the eye pees on the docs masck simaltaniosly the dok draws his sacrifical knife and maces 1 last swing stabing Mavirick in the side both of the wariors fall limp to the graund .
all gose quayet and still fore a moment .... then Mavrics arm streches out and dregs her acros the ground towards the alph alien with the knife still beded deep in her side shee reaches dave who is standing ofer stalcker and lays neer him macing a faint moning nois

mavrick.jpg

caboose3456, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Caboose came back to the hive.The humans were on their way,Caboose could feel them.He told his brothers(Spear,Nick,and Avier)about the coming threat and asked who would join him in his "little game".He waited for their response.

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

spearhead, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

spearhead replies to his brother wait for the right time and wait till the marines walk into the ambush. The queen was still oblvious to the danger that lay ahead but spearhead new that he had to contact the mighty alpha. so he used the queen to send messages to the alpha alien.

Spearhead told his brothers this would be the battle that would decide if they lived or they would die.

boards dont hit back

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Avier watched with pity as he saw Isejin run with her frug. She seemed to want it so badly. But to him it did not matter. Avier crouched, the humans and predator still around him, he lept at Solo Pred. Hoping top land a death blow against him. It was close.

Avier had lept ontop of him. In his confusion he had not been payin attention. Youngling Avier thought. But too old to be allowed to live. Avier had dug his second jaw into the young predators chest. The back and forth motion repeating three rimes before the predator had the sense to puch him away.

Avier lept back, the marines had gotten thier sense back and had begun spratic fire, but they were unorganized. Some shooting at him, others at Solo Pred. It didnt matter. Solo may have been hurt baldy.

Solo swicthed his cloaking on and vanished from the marines eyes. Avier was still not blind to his presence. He was loud, in his haste the blood driping from him led the trail towards him. The marines had motion trackers. They were following him with their rifles, but not shooting. Not wanting to waste valuable ammo.

So slowly more begain to shift thier attention towards Avier. Once again he let his insticnts take over. He dodged and waeved between cover, slowly making his escape. Then he lept through a vent, and he was safe.

Avier climbed up the wall. He needed a place to rest. Nurse his wounds. The battle with Isejin had been a hard one. He had not expected her to be so powerful with the drug in her.

She had a strong will. Avier hit the top of the vent and made a horizontal crawl towards the light. He hissed. Soon the lighting to the entire colony would be off. Levels two and three were almost totaly gone. The marines had need flashlights in all but a few places.

Avier lept to the top of a tree. The green canopy cloaking him to all eyes. He nursed his wounds. Solo would want revenge, but he had his own wounds to tend to. He would hunt Avier.

Avier smiled, his list of enemys was growing.

--
Think? Why think! We have computers to do that for us.

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*The attack was a surprise. Iseijin did not expect such a move. No one carrying the drug had ever attacked her before, the procedure was usually simple consisting of careful back and forth hand movements to calm her down as a snake-charmer would to a cobra to prevent it from striking. Yet what she experienced was completely the opposite of what was expected.

*Iseijin shrieked in both anger and fear, rearing as the pain shot up her arm, thrashing her tail about carelessly and knocking over whatever that was lose upon a shelf or wall. Glhattered as it hit the floor, mixing with the hissing sound of her acidic blood eating away at the ground. There must have been a mistake. She had never been punished before for not attacking. She must have done something wrong. Then again her suspicion was right; though this creature walked upright, it was not a human and therefore could no longer be trusted.

*The Xenomorph no longer wanted to be part of this. With another loud shriek she turned and ran away from the room where the attack occurred. The needle still hung from her side, bouncing around with each stride she took. It had managed to pierce the tough exoskeleton but not penetrate into the bloodstream. It had no effect this way.

*The only safe spot Iseijin could find was in an abandoned office of some sort that used to belong to a human or two. Old papers and disks littered the dusty floor, completely different from the sterile environment of the lower labs, and the computer screens were cracked and black, no longer functioning. Under a desk she sought refuge from the unprovoked attack. Her head swung to eagerly pick up the needle in her mouth. With utmost care she pried it off her exoskeleton, not daring to add any more pressure in case she would brake it and the sweet elixir would wash away. Yet her own hands were clumsy as she even tried to inject it herself. It fell to the floor with a light clinking sound then rolled out a few inches.

*Iseijin whimpered. A sad, pitiful cry of desperation. So close yet so far away….

(Out for the night)

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

as lesijin came closer i knew what was so important to her the drug. she came closer and closer then solo flung the sureng and it got stuck in the exo skeloton. yes. it was in there. solo ran up and cut her in the arm.

Balatu will slater evrey bit of life you have out of you.
The Gods of Death are alwas wathcing.
so die

Being knock over the by the predalien was no shocker Predator knew they where up and about he'd have to be very careful but he was not going to like mavrick get away, Predator jumped to his feet and slashed at the predalien before it could react, taked its leg almost off, at least now the predalien couldnt sneak up on Predator he turned taking out another compi stick and dashed to mavrick spearing mavrick through the stomach, no he would not leave this battle alive mavrick shocked even more by this attack slashed Predator with his tail, Predator walked backwards surpised but not tanted he would kill mavrick here and now!

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

*A low growl slowly reverberated as the soft tapping of taloned fingers echoed lightly in the dark chamber. The faint hissing of an unhappy beast could be heard. Another set of breaths joined the first one, this one more ragged from the strenuous activity of running. Each belonged to a different creature.

*Iseijin gradually made her way into the darkened room. She had seen it. She had seen the needle that contained what she craved for. The drug. The drug was in that needle. Iseijin took in a step then stopped, almost hesitant to continue. Normally she would have not been so reluctant in achieving her elixir but the scent of this strange drug carrier made her wary. It walked upright like the human but its scent was thick and oily, almost acidic. Very different from that of a humans’. It couldn’t possibly be a human then. If it was not human then it shouldn’t have the drug. But it did have the needle. She had seen it. It did carry the drug.

*Iseijin growled louder this time. She did not like this. All she wanted was the drug and she was so close to achieving it but her suspicion made her uncertain of whether or not she should continue into the room knowing there was creature that was not human in there. She only trusted humans. They carried the drug. No one else did.

*Her craving for the elixir overpowered her instinctual caution of danger. Iseijin stepped further in…

*Stalkers mask buckled under the pressure of davebergs assault, with a metal wrenching crack, the mask split in two as daveberg tore it aggresivly off of the hunter. The fatal wound had left the alpha alien with a bubbling stump where his inner jaw had been, without the bottom end of his tail aswell the alpha alien had indeed been pushed to his limits. The xenomorph was bigger and suprisingly heavier than the hunter as he leaned down and pinned stalker to the floor.

In a flash, the wretched black beast slid open his mouth and fired out the stump of his inner jaw and pushed it hard into the side of stalkers unprotected head, the acid of the wound began to eat into the predators flesh, as howling roars of agony from stalker echoed around the dense forest. Stalker struggled violently and ed his elbow in the bony ridges of davebergs skull knocking the xenomorph back, quickly, stalker went for his smart disk and in a desperate attempt to survive this encounter, he launched the weapon. To no avail. The initial blow sliced into davebergs exoskeleton near his upper arm, the sound of the disk hummed in the air as it made it's return, looking to embedd itself in the alien, but daveberg was too fast, leaping to the left, the alpha alien watched as the disk flew by him and tore into stalkers chest, sending him straight back to the floor.

An almost gleefull grin seemed to be present on the xenomorphs face as the sharp fangs glistened with spittle. Crawling up to stalker, the alpha alien went for the kill, razor like talons forced their way into the already near fatal wound from the smart disk, forcing their way into the flesh, tendon and tissue ripped and gave way under the pressure of the tearing claws of daveberg, stalker let out a last blood curdling cry as life slowly left his body.

With that, daveberg arched his back and sent out a deafaning screech to all his minions, the aliens were firmly in control.....*

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Stalker was badly hurt but continued fighting. Through his half glased over eyes he could se the doctor, PREDATOR & ghola 88. Stalker thanked them for comuing to help. The place was crawling with xenos of different variety & were hostile to each other as well as to us. Staring at dave who by now was concentrating on other matters as well as stalker, he roared & charged back at dave, tackling him into the ground. Suddenly the violence in the area resumed & all hell broke loose. Dave & stalker were tearing into each other with all the strength they had in their bodies. Dave lunged with his inner jaw at stalketr but stalker grabbed his lower jaw & slammed his mouth shut, slicing off the inner jaw between his lower & upper jaw. The alpha alien screeched in pain & charged stalker once again, He grabbed him & started tearing into his mask with his claws & sliced the tubes attaching his mask.

stalker.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the doctor was badly wounded, he was dead in the water if he didnt get to safty soon the xenomoprhs would kill him.

he grabbed his mask that layed on the ground next to him and put it back on.

he couldnt fully stand his shin bone was broken but the flesh still held the leg together, the pain was great.

he was relived to see PREDATOR and ghola they must have decided to follow him.

the doctor scanned around and at the back of the forest he saw more xenos but they were different he didnt no how but they were different.

they were many of them all in a hoard and then he saw it another alpha he realised this must be another hive two hives in one place that was a extreamly rare situation but it would play to the hunters advantage.

the other hives alpha stood up and screamed getting the attention of all those in the forest including the xenos. everyone turning there heads to the new contenders.

this would become a battle between two hives.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg