FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Bloo.. Did you just anal probe Dark? That post was quite literally one of the most disturbing things I've ever read in my life.

EDIT: Deathdrop, how many posts are we up to now? I counted around three but I'm not sure.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Well, this was probably my first official kill in an RPG on these forums, so I decided I should probably do something fuckin' awesome, like an explosion, or fucking someone up - in this case, quite literally.

Dark, it was a nice little run (no pun intended). It'll be even better when we're more evenly matched in the future in terms of rank.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Oh my God Bloo you are one sick crazy mo fo, That was so disturbing, funny and so f'ing epic. Great kill. Better luck next time Dark.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

@Firehunter: You've posed 4 times, and my next post will be my forth, so this should be interesting.

Ah, good this'll be interesting indeed.

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

I never fail to laugh and clap in this RPG every-time I check up, to good for me to miss any longer me thinks. Better late than never, right.

Tawganator, you're en-route to The Hive at the moment, I have a feeling things will hot up there soon, don't die just yet, still a long way to go for victory, just the way I like it.

Delta, I need a dance partner, care to dare to tango? :3

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

The three elders I mentioned in The Hole are DD, Doc and Pv2. The ones chasing me, if they want to do so, are Pv2 and Doc.

@Gaunt: Indeed they are. I'm running back toward the hive. The underdeveloped Praetorians chasing me are still giving off pheromones that make the rest of the hive (including me) hostile towards them.

One of my main story points now is that I'm also radiating pheromones that make the hive hostile toward me because I'm also currently molting.

If it's allowed, this means I'll be turning into a Queen to start a rival hive. If not, I'm just sort of growing a new outer shell because of how damaged my current one is.

In any case, I'll be a lot more vulnerable while changing, especially because of my injuries.

delta-boy, Human, 11 years ago

Yeah Gaunt, mate. No sweat, sure!

EDIT: Gaunt its been a long time since I've seen you in an RPG, is your character still a chestburster? I'm a bit confused sorry.

Excellent, perhaps we can pitch in some corpses and make this a doubles team drive up >.<

No worries, yes, correct, I'm an overgrown chestburster to be more precise.

Most information about my character is in my profiles bio, but feel free to ask if you need any clarification to specific details.

Okay I'll have a wee look at your profile to make sure I dont type anything up wrong and doubles? Do you mean as in 2v2?

If we have any takers on the field, sure, but I think for now in the story we'll just have a solo, and if we manage to not rip each other apart, doubles might occur later ^_^

Happy days, sounds good! :)

Wow Guant you must be some kind of sorcerer. You had said almost exactly what I was going to do before I even did it. I guess now all I have to do is lay back and wait until I feel ready to make my move.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

As of yet, I have yet to tangle with anyone, If you like I can join this dance of death

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Well i mean its really up to you guys, your going against a double team that fights as a combined force, me and delta are yet to meet a foe that can take us down!

Lads my laptop has died and so I'm left to use my itouch for Internet access :/

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Sorry for the wait guys, I'll try to get the next post up either tonight or tomorrow.

What does OCC stand for?

Out of Character Conversation or something like that.

Tawganator hissed in understanding at FireHunter and then set his sites on a delicious tuna sandwich. With coast clear he pounced on the plate and held the sandwich up in a triumphant manor. His mouth opened wide and his inner jaw moved with lightning speed. Within seconds the tuna filled meal was gone. Tawganator understands.