PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Oh Damn! He's letting ole' painless outta the bag!

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Note to self: bypass Peterson.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

Note to self: Attack peterson

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Wouldn't recomend it, sasha is warming up. Who touched Sasha! WHO TOUCHED MY GUN!

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

I just signaled out to whatever hunter might want to dance with this serpent.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

Oh hot damn, I'm in trouble, but I was under the impression that we were basically right where the ship was, and not two miles away from it haha

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

OK, so:

I'm after Firehunter.

Bloo and Waralien are fighting Dark and PredatorV2.

Concrete's going after Peterson.

Supersonicman needs someone to fight, so if there are any Xeno players without a dance partner (so to speak), he's open.

Also, Doc just landed, and somewhere in all this chaos is Mebber.

I intended to anal probe Fire with my maul to upstage you. Just saying.

But seriously i thought Me/You vs Peterson vs Fire. And me and you arent helping eachother. But we are technically on the same side.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Challenge accepted concrete.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

I could have sworn the barrels on that minigun are bent to the side, but if you want me to edit that out (Which I suppose would be fair, given you're the only human at this moment) I can.

Game on Peterson.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

I love how the situation is changed up every few posts, it really keeps everything fresh and interesting.

I don't know if anyone is planning on dying/killing here just yet; I was hoping to mix the Queen in this, since I've been talking about her a lot, but let's just see where this goes first.

"I intended to anal probe Fire with my maul to upstage you. Just saying."

Yeah, I should have used that to say Firehunter got one of his mandibles chopped off so my character would freak out at yours, and then get knocked out or something so someone would have to save me, but Firehunter's post contradicted that.

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

It's nice to see the carnage ensued while I've been here and there.

If anyone successfully "anal probes" a Xenomorph, they win a cake afterwards >.<

Yeah, I've found a bit more free time at the moment, so I'm technically back in (and out) of the game again, I'll work something out later on after I reestablish my position fully.

We'll see what happens with my current destination and last train of thought, I may redirect it later.

God, Bloo, your work had me in awe struck hysterics xD

If the joker from the dark knight was an alien, I'd figure it would have the personality bloo's Praetorian has, lol.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Aww shit, you guys are making me blush.

So I'm actually planning on making him even more unstable as this goes on (surprising!) - maybe till he breaks and gets killed, maybe till he decides to molt or something.

Haven't really gotten anything written or planned yet, though I have plenty of time, seeing as how I'm stuck in a layover at an airport for at least three more hours.

^ That would drive anyone crazy, let alone a brain-eating space-monster.

If you put on a purple suit, I might start crying over here. (because of sheer terror!)

"Incredibly hungry and uncloaked Concrete leaped out of sight behind th" - concretehunter

Hes got the munchies!

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Can't wait to see our fight goes Super though I am probably going to get my arse handed to me.

Also since Gaunt showed interest in my name so here's the story. About 15ish years ago I was really into the Terminator movies and my little brother who was about 2 at the time used to call me terminator but couldn't really get it right sounding more like "tawganator". So ever since I've used it as my moniker.

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

I'm excited about our fight to Tawganator. I'm still not that good at direct fighting so you'll probably turn the tables on me.