tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Super just so you know I am not running away from the fight but just playing it safe by using the NPC Xenos as sheilds. Come and get me.

Oh yeah! There is another human playing. I thought poor Peterson was going to be doing this all by his lonesome.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

@PREDATORv2

Hey you just gave me an idea! Although I'm the only one who's going to like it.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Lol, well I'm happy I was of service to you...although I'm quite worried now.

^Unless you're concretehunter you've got nothing to worry about.

For now. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Good Play Concrete was lots of fun man, but sorry I had to kill ya.

concretehunter, Human, 11 years ago

I hoped it would have lasted longer :( a 4 post fight aint enough to satisfy me XD Well played though.

well techniclly five, the fifth post was mine but still well played good sir.

EDIT: Bloo your fucking crazy man lol i just read that entire post and you lost me into the first paragraph.

I just melted the heck out of Super's mask does that mean he is going to have trouble seeing me? I honestly did not think about that when I posted it.

Bloo you are one crazy mother heckler

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

If he takes the mask off he should be OK, although more vulnerable.

@Bloo: So are V2 and I on our way to the Hive?

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

^That would be right. We're all going through the path Firehunter carved. The two hunters I kept mentioning in my most recent post are Dark and Pv2, though, so you and Firehunter are ahead of us.

Whether or not Peterson "going into the forest" means he's on the same path as us is entirely up to him.

This might be a bitch move, but the group of warriors guarding the Queen have just recently been kicked out of the hive and are in the middle of becoming Praetorians. I'm not sure if I want to make them hostile to everybody (including Xenos, because of the pheromones they're emitting) yet because you guys also have a say in the story and how bigger parts of it should develop.

@Deathdrop

If you and Pv2 are heading towards The Hive that gives me a chance to attack.

Undecided on who I might attack right now.

well if you want to try your luck as concrete did i would suggest going for delta-boy hes a good match up.

@Bloo- ill end up that way eventually just taking a smoke break of sorts. I figure if concrete and Firehunter didnt kill my lungs maybe i'll have better luck doing so myself lol.

I would assume that Peterson would be heading to either the crash site or back to his landing site.

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

Without my mask, its going to be near impossible for me to see any xenomorphs. I will try though.

That was a good fight Super, very fun and No mercy, No fear was great use of the Yautja language. My character might be dead or might not, haven't really decided yet.

@Peterson

Thank you for the tip

indeed its my pleasure.

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

Thanx Tawganator. Your great at fighting.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Everybody is doing a great job! This is the most fun I've had in a main forum rpg in a long, long time.

I was very hesitant in making that post because I hated the thought of ending such a great experience for someone.