-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

I'm gonna go ahead with another post, just to pick up some lost speed. Nothing's written yet but I have an outline so it shouldn't be a problem, it might be up tonight or tomorrow. It's something I'd like to write in order to include current events regarding the Hive and the ship.

Also, I'd like to know what the setting situation is now:

Things I know (according to fellow alien players):
-The Queen is angry at my character for not being productive, or something.
-At least one Predator has been brought back to the hive.

What is probably happening (according to anyone else):
-Hundreds of corpses lay around. Many still fight elsewhere.
-The sun is rising. The Hole is slightly more navigable.
-There's now a giant "tunnel" in the Hole leading straight from the hive to the spot where everyone was killing the shit out of each other, carved first by Firehunter's escape and then finished later by my own. (I'm assuming not everyone's character knows about this.)

Things I don't know about at all:
-Either the ship is now ripped to pieces with as many as half the humans brought back the hive,
OR
-The ship, although infested with lower ranked Xenomorph NPCs, is largely untouched.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

Post you wonderful people, post. If you're unsure with what has happened then just ask so you can work yourself back in.

Bloo I seem to remember there being 3 predators so far that have been posted being taken to the Hive, 2 NPCs and one super.
The path that FireHunter made from the Hive goes around the Hole.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

But the path I made in my escape from the battlefield to recover led straight into the Hole.

^That's what I thought. In addition to the giant tunnel I made in my own escape (which leads to the hive), that makes s a straight shot from the battlefield to the hive.

Well, not exactly straight, but more or less.

To not completely nullify the unique setting of the Hole, not everyone's character should know that the tunnel leads to the hive. The only people who would know for sure are DD, Pv2, Doc, Firehunter and myself. Anyone else on the battlefield who sees Firehunter's entrance would have to travel within it and see where they end up.

Also, the Hole should still be pretty fuckin' dark and terrifying, even with whatever tiny amount of sunlight there is coming over the horizon.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

Ok, I think we're all on the same timescale now.

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

As anyone actually face the dangers of The Hole?

Apart from my initial journey through there Deathdrop and Firehunter are fighting there.

Okay, I lied.

But I WILL have something done by the weekend. It's a shame no one else has been posting for the past couple of days, though.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

I'm waiting on Gaunt, Peterson and Deltaboy for that 2v2 rumble, otherwise I would post my character doing something else.

I hate seeing my own posts so close to each other but if I must post then I will.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

Yeah im pretty busy right now go on without me for now ill post to catch up when i get the chance.

Gaunt, Human, 11 years ago

Yeah I'm sorry, I make the challenge, then do nothing.

I'm fairly busy at the moment, and my laptop situation is still the same T.T

I'll try to make a decent post tonight or tomorrow, so the story can continue, in some depth (although I notice people have been skipping 30 minutes, would it be fairer for anyone else who wants to be part of a group skuffle, ffa or whatever was planned, to put themselves in a position for start, i.e, War, you can locate Delta or whoever, you may make the assumption that for the last 30 minutes, I've been skulking away in the bushes,'stalking').

I'm sure we can work something out.

Sounds good, ill do that. Peterson, just jump in when you can. If I recall correctly your still at the ship wreckage right?

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

I finally posted again after being virtually useless for most of the RPG. Maybe I'll actually be able to face off against someone other than an NPC this time around.

Peterson, Human, 11 years ago

somewhere bumbling around in the forest.

Eh shouldn't take you too long then, there was a lapse of 30 minutes

I haven't written anything yet, so I should probably get to that.

What's the status on everyone else? I'm not looking to mess with the big picture till I know it won't hurt what you're all planning.

supersonicman96, Human, 11 years ago

Whats going on, almost no one is committing to litany of Fire.

I guess I should post again soon

delta-boy, Human, 11 years ago

laptop is fixed am back in the game.