FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

I've been pretty busy lately, I'll get a post up as soon as I have the time.

-Bloo-, Human, 11 years ago

Yeah, I've been working weekends as well, but I'm going on vacation (again) next week so hopefully you all magically get more active, too.

By the way, going to finish up a rough draft and then I'll finalize by 12am. I really don't care if this one's perfect, thread needs to be bumped anyway.

Edit: Post's up.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

This is an interesting twist, a new Queen in the ranks of the Xeno horde. I thought that bit with the predators was good, but this is damned impressive in my books

I thought it'd be an interesting thing for the story. Not that I'm trying to pull God Mode bullshit on anyone - a Queen at 75 can still surely be killed by anything equal to or above it. (Keep in mind that I also haven't completed my transformation and will take a few more posts/pages to reach that point. I'm still very vulnerable both from molting and from the giant cut in my belly.)

By the way, not to wank my own dick, but I was also planning on changing to a Queen in my profile. However, it says there's already one in the clan, and currently there are only 4 active Shadow Serpents, none of which are listed as a Queen/Empress. I remember a similar problem happening with the Elder option - what's the deal?

Anyway, about my post: the "thing not easily killed" obviously links back to Pv2 and The_Doctor and how they killed that certain Xeno bursting through the door.

Also, any Xeno players are welcome to take the place of the NPCs I've taken under my wing, should you choose to side against The Hive in this particular RPG from here on out.

Edit: I don't even know if I want to keep including the rogue group of molting warriors. They haven't really done much except die.

tawganator, Human, 11 years ago

As always Bloo your posts are the highlight of this RPG. That post had me on the floor laughing my head off. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

PREDATORv2, Human, 11 years ago

Bloo you are a rebel without a cause.

supersonicman96 I have had your character wake up in a Birthing chamber in the Hive so if you want you can say your last words. Keep in mind that you are bound and can not move so don't even think about self destructing. Also you died by the end of my post due to the chestburster. Remember no ka-bloo-ey.

Only I can ka-bloo-ey.

I'm not sure what my next course of action would be. I don't know what the Predators are doing with the girl or what the humans are up to besides fucking shit up on the battle field (I'm assuming). But no one knows what I'm doing with the rogue Praetorian group or my Queen situation, so I guess we're all even right now.

the_doctor, Human, 11 years ago

The game is afoot I'd say, Bloo ;)

Bloo I thought you said they were drones and warriors, not praetorians.

No, no. The Drones and Warriors are with me. Some of those were the ones that went up on the ship and got attacked by Pv2 and Doc.

Now, the Praetorians I keep mentioning are the Warriors that were guarding the Queen. They started their own process of turning into Praetorian guards to replace me.

While Warriors molt into Praetorians, though, they give off a pheromone that makes the rest of the hive hostile towards them, which forces them to leave. This is the group of rogue Warriors that fell off the cliff and attempted to chase me back to the hive. They stopped because they're still changing and are still emitting the pheromone. Their whereabouts are unknown at this time. Everyone's welcome to include some of them in their own posts - it was a relatively large group of about 7 to 13.

The group of Xenos I took with me - the ones attacking the ship - are a completely different group.

FireHunter, Human, 11 years ago

That would mean there are two groups of xenomorphs in the ship, the group that is under my control (The Hive's control, to be broader) and the group that is under your control.

That's right. Mine's much smaller, obviously, and at this point have only come into contact with Doc and Pv2.

Edit: To put this into perspective, everyone's been mentioning that the Hive has hundreds (thousands?). I only rounded up about 30-50+ in total, less than 10-15 of which are Warriors. The rest of them are Drones, and all of them are young so they didn't have a link to the Queen as strong/established as, say, yours or mine.

Edit: An interesting point to make is that you could say they're being "forced" to work for me, but I don't know how much of this I'm allowed to pull out of my ass.

So just checking the score on current players

Yautja: 3 (+2 unposted)
Human 3
Xeno: 8 (+2 unposted)
Unidentified: 0 (+1 unposted)

Deceased players

Yautja: 3
Human: 0
Xeno: 0
Unidentified: 0

I only post this cause I'm bored.

Waralien, Human, 11 years ago

Well Taw, that's a decent recap. And who is the rouge in the group, the unidentified one? I know Bloo is rouge, and there was that bit in the beginning with DD and the youngsters.

That's just a bad joke on sodoras because his/her species is listed as unidentified.

Just to make it clear, the rogue group of molting Warriors (soon to be Praetorians) is a different rogue group from my own.

I'm trying to write the Praetorians into a bigger part of the main story point that will work against everyone (including both the Hive and my rogue hive), but I'm debating whether or not what I have in mind is too ridiculous.

I'll probably end up keeping it simple and just kill them off depending on what happens within the next few posts. Including them was a hit-and-miss.

Edit: It looks like some of them are already Praetorians. That's also fine.

Deathdrop, Human, 11 years ago

I'll post tomorrow, guys. Sorry for the wait.

Where is everyone? Surely there must be someone that is free to post.

I'm thinking about writing a short one before midnight. No real action (maybe), just some story points.