badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed as the knife slowly melted away and dropped to the floor. Bad apple hissed "I don't know, I am not going to be able to get any information out of you when you are dead, so let's fight anyways. I wanted to kill a human anyways. These synthetics are gross." Bad apple moved closer observing his prey and leapt on him gouging his left leg and hissing throwing him away moving closer scratching at any skin left unprotected. Bad apple hissed jerking his head left and splashing acid on the marines chest leg and arm armor. Now the marine took off most of his heavy armor Bad apple moved in for a kill.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*No BA, allow me to finish him off. He had attacked us when we were in. Battle with a greater enemy. HE MUST PAY FOR HIS ATROCITIES! Then gf charged through the area and picked up the marine before he could take off his acid covered armor. *You thought you could get away with this. I will kill you and finally make my promise true, to kill all of earth. Then GF tightened her grip and crushed his ribs and allowing the acid to enter his blood. *This is gOnna sting like hell, And when you doe we can finally have revenge on you for killing Ire!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

suddenly a voice was heard and AX said:f*** you asshole!then with the pulse rifle he shot gamefreak and gamefreak let black burn fall.lets get the f*** out.then he took black burn and ran away leaving a grenade at badapple,s foot.it exploded and badapple got knocked out.

(the xeno alienxeno has been killed by the human alienxeno.)

*YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!! I WILL DESTROY YOU! Then GF let out a mighty roar and charged the human. The human then sidestepped her and shot with his shotgun. The slug entered GF's exoskeleton and passed out the other side. *AAHH!! THAT STINGS LIKE A B****!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT! Then GF rose to her full height and stepped over AX's destroyed body. *Do not worry AX, I will repay you. Then with the most force she had ever used she thrust her tail into the ground and split open the very earth. *Why don't we take this to Hell itself. Then GF grabbed everyone and pulled themselves with her into the fissure.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"i am not dieing today b****.." he tossed a grenade at gf's skull and the explosive force made her let going as blackburn cought the side of the fissure and pulled himself to safety and walked out of the cave slowly...

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus was standing at the entrance gazing into the abominations eyes. Titulus picked blackburn up by the neck and threw him into the cave. But this time Black burn was not alone. The other marine began shooting. Titulus quickly dispatched a combistick which struck the marine in the shoulder. Alienxeno flew back from the power of the throw. Titulus turned on his mimicry on his mask. You have not finished the hunt yet Tituluses mask shrieked. Titulus then turned on his cloak change vision to xeno and disappeared from eye view of the humans.

Blackburn paused for a moment and then shot out around titulus's neck, this time the amboination was stronger the the real deal " your rules dont apply to me..." he threw the predator but before he threw him, he typed in code, the failsafe code into titulus, thhis shut down all functions with his wepondry, except his claws.

Titulus didn't attack but stood and stared into the eyes of the abomination. Titulus then walked up to blackburn. Titulus towered over the small human. Titulus punched the man in the face who went flying a large distance. Blackburn got up his face bleeding. Titulus was already gone.

"J******" he mutter as the bleeding stopped he slung the predator gear into his army gearbag and change back into the marine battle outfit and then pulled out somthing strange, a falconer predator mask and started to look at it hard

privat AX stood up.damn those combi sticks.then he used a shot gun to shoot badapple in the chest multiple times.

*OH NO YOU DIDN'T AX! GF ran in and saw AX shooting AX with his shotgun. She roared with fury and raced to him and picked him up and threw him to the wall. Pinning him she stabbed him through the stomach with her tail. *HOW DOES IT FEEL HUH! NOT SO GOOD WHEN YOU ARE ON THE OTHER END OF THE PAIN! Do you see my face and head. That is because of you, now prepare to have the samething happen to you!

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple felt them, the beads of the shotgun penatrateing the hard exoskeloton of his body, it was a horrible feeling. Bad apple suddenly snapped out of his mind and hit alien xeno with his tail as hard as he could, smashing into the marine and the hunter knocking out the both of them and incapacitating the other synthetic. he was able to move and attack just not as well as the others, Bad apple hissed at game freak "Lay some eggs, we should get some reinforcements, perhaps a human/predator hybrid and a predalien?" Hissed bad apple moving the bodys beginning to secrete them to a nearby wall and taking the equipment and weapons away from their bodies. Soon enough the eggs were laid and Bad apple moved the eggs out in front of the unconsious hosts. "Yay new xeno's" Bad apple hissed with glee.

OOC:Maybe if you guys want you can play as Ire and xeno titulus. Kind of like a reunion.)

(blackburn is ire's host and plus he to far away at this point but there is a marine rescue group coming for him and their's ires host in that)

Unconscious Marine's View

I woke up to being contained in the wall by some form of resin that the aliens had excreted. I was thinking that i could get out by cutting though it with my combat knife. But to no avail, the aliens had removed it and all my weapons. "Aww man, I am so screwed." Then I looked around and saw the Queen Mother staring at me. Then a gigantic force entered my mind. *Do not fear Human. You are to be the father of the great new Alien generation. You will sacrifice yourself for the good of my species. Do not fear, I promise it will be painless. Marine, now prepare to be implanted.

Then the force left my mind and I looked down and saw it, an egg opening up and a facehugger coming out, then it leapt and attached itself to my face.

--While Facehugger Is On The Marine, But Still His View--

I wake up on mother Earth. "Wake up Konnor, time to get up honey." "Ahh wow, I have the worst headache. Wait a minute, how did I get here Hannah?" "Don't be silly. You passed out from a hard days work. And now we are here waiting for breakfast to be served." "Oh, ok but how did we get here, in what appears to be you house." "Well if you must know, we are just waiting for breakfast to be served." "What is with all the breakfast things." "We are just waiting for breakfast. Which should be anytime now." Then against my chest i felt a horrible pain and then something popped out and Hannah said, "Breakfast is served." Then i passed out.

I woke up again on Earth. "What just happened, I was just in extreme pain and now I'm back?" "Oh it is simple, this is your new life."

OCC; I was always interested in what happened during the implantation so I made it so the creatures felt a paradise and Breakfast is when the chestburster comes out. Then when it comes out it restarts and continues forever, the paradise i mean. Just what i think would be awesome.

Blackburn was silent as the marines com went dead and his pick-up squad arrived, Iris looked down at him "black you look jet-lagged and by that i mean you look like s***" black looked up and gave a slight smile "it takes one to know one" Iris looked at her motion detector "f***... that queen mother of yours she just picked us up on her pherimone tracker"

OCC-Alright Badapple I will play Xeno Titulus in this RP only)

Titulus (The Pred) felt pain in his chest. He felt blood rushing away from the area of pain. Titulus looked down at his rough chest. Then suddenly green blood sprayed everywhere. Titulus looked back down and saw a chestburster peeking out of his chest. Titulus massed his whole strength to twist the chestbursters head. He grabbed it's head and squeezed. But that is all he managed. He slumped to floor on his knees. He felt the world fading turning into darkness. He let his head slump down falling asleep. He looked at the chestburster again, is was gone. Titulus closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. And stopped breathing and fell into an eternal sleep. Tituluses heavy body slammed to the floor shaking the ground.

Titulus (The Predalien) had escaped and was now molting into a Predalien Praetorian and sending messages to the queen.

"D*** more xenos, lets pull out black" iris muttered and black stood up "agreed"

rebooting systems...warning!you are damaged.stand up slowly...
enter password:********.correct...
mission:protect black burn......

android ax stood up.he saw black burn being attacked.he used his shot gun to kill a bunch.

a hunter watched the android blast everything too bits.
he then destroyed the synthetic.black burn saw that only the plasma caster could be used since the hunter was stuck on a tree.ropes all tied over his body.with the plasma caster he destroyed all xenos and looked at black burn.what we he do?would he simply ignore him or free him from the ropes?

Black looked up at the creature and back to his squad "i make you a deal... i'll cut you down and you have to help me and my squad escape..."