gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF stared directly at AX, *YOU DID NOT BEAT ME, I DID NOT WANT TO LOSE PART OF MY FAMILY!

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hehehe...that is what you think.even if it is true i will win now *queen mother*.hahahaha.it will be over in seconds.

*Fine, think what you will, but remember this, if you do win you will take controll of all of the xenomorphs and good luck trying to stop every single one from fighting. Do you know how many times i used my powers to stop everyone from killing everyone, of course i did it subconsciencly More than i can count. And just think, you wont have that ability.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed "Enough GF, I was cheated out of my chance to fight him last time and i wish to do so this time." Bad apple stood up exaling. "Well, how do you want to start, It seems you are turning into a power hungry xenomorph...almost like Krio." Bad apple now hissed moving towards the second Praetorian. "Well I'm waiting, Brother."

Alienxeno started circling around badapple.
then he jumped on the ceiling and immeadiatly on badapple.using his claws to scratch on his chest.
and tripped him.he then fast got out of praetorian range but still in razor claw range.
he was ready to counter attack any move.

OOC: GF the user Guts-glory is my Best friend IRL and technically part of the family now. Please be nice

Bad apple got up quickly moving around the arena slowly hissing "Why are you like this, remember all of the good times we had brother?" Suddenly flashbacks started to fly around Bad apples light receptors. AX and BA escaping the lab, killing krio, The battle of Kirby cage. All of it was coming back to him and he threw it back hissing leaping onto his brother using his weight to throw him against the nearby wall of the arena. Bad apple moved closer smashing his brothers skull against his knocking AX out and Bad apple moved slowly waiting for him to wake.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus growled in anger his rage now imminent. The xenomorphs had destroyed his bomb. He leaped from the tree beating down a group of patrolling xenos to death with his bare hands. He proceeded find marines on the ground still in shock from the blast. Titulus crushed their skulls under his heavy foot steps. He stumbled onto a queen spectating a battle between two xenomorphs (BA and AX). He saw the queen she was the one who wrecked his plan. He ran forward his wrist bracer unsheathed. He jumped up stabbing his wristbracer into the queens necks, and then propelling himself onto her crest.

OOC: queen mothers dont have crests, look it up.

The predator landed directly on her head after wounding her neck. She whipped up her tail and sliced at the predator just missing his head but destroying the plasma caster and almost knocking off the mask.

Then with the most force she had ever used GF broke into the predator's mind and screamed, *YOU FIRST ATTACK MY CHILDREN AND NOW YOU ATTACK ME, YOU HAVE THE STUPIDITY TO ATTACK ME, I HAVE NEVER FOUGHT A PREDATOR STUPID ENOUGH TO ATTACK A QUEEN MOTHER HEAD ON.

GF then arched her body and threw her enemy to the wall. *AX and BA keep sparring, don't worry about me.

alienxeno's peace full voice changed in a dark scarey voice.

evil voice:i will get you and you will die!

normal voice:did...did i just say that?

then he started to attack badapple.this did not look like sparring anymore.the moves alienxeno did could actualy kill badapple if hit on the right spot.

then with his long claws he stabbed badapple in his chest and throwed him in the wall.

evil voice:you are starting to weaken badapple.dont say that you are already tired of that attack.

Bad apple hissed, the simple sparring match had turned into a deathmatch between the brothers. Suddenly he thought of an idea, moving fast and on pure adrenaline bad apple moved forwards hissing. "I am sorry brother but this won't hurt a bit." Smashing his blunt side of his tail against his brothers skull something flew out and hit the hunter that had been attacking his partner. Bad apple hissed "That was obliviously krio, now he has control of a hunter... great." Bad apple looked back at the hunter to see him twitching uncontrollably and suddenly standing beginning to attack the brothers with an extremely fast attack over and over again.

alienxeno with his long claws was able to stop the hunter from even coming close to him.
thanks badapple.....then he broke the wall to get out and looked at the sky.it was fully red.
then they heard:why?why do you hate me so much?lightning came out of the sky.WHY!because you will not rule this planet!

*You think you can attack my family again Krio. Well guess what, I am now apart of your blood line. I can kill you all I want and not give a fuck. I will personally make sure you die for your max of 2 years. I will lock you away, I will lock you away in a hibernating creature that will never wake. I will never ever let you attack us again. If you do I will tear you apart and rip you to shreds and kill you over and over again. I will cause as much pain as possible.

Then GF leaped through the battle to intercept a move that would have pierced AX's armor and probably would have been a lethal shot. The bad thing, it pierced her chest and her acidic blood poured through the hole and melting away the rock. GF screamed in pain and shock, having never lost this much blood she went into a rage. *YOU WILL FUCKING DIE AS SLOWLY AS I CAN MAKE POSSIBLE.

Then the Krio controlled Titulus leaped towards her again and tried to stab GF but GF smacked him aside and pinned him preparing to make the final bite but then a huge force attacked her mind. *You are a fool GF, to think you can kill me, I am stronger and faster than you, I will make you go crazy and I will make you turn on yourself. I will take you down by yourself.

*No you will not, I will defeat you.

*Oh yes and what makes you think that GF, is it your so called family or is it your love with BA. My brother who is your partner, or is this about your secret hate about how AX always thinks he can beat you. About how he had grown cocky with himself. That cockiness had allowed me to enter his mind. But yours, yours is the one I want. It is the ultimate prize.

*Well if you want it, guess what, come and get it.

Then GF retreated into her mind, into the very animalistic part, the part of battle, and with her self she brought everyone else, including Titulus.

*Now I need everyone's help to fight him. This is my own mind so we have an advantage, and one of them is we can change the land of this area to how we desire. Such as if i wanted a tree there to jump on just think of it and it will appear. Now get ready for the battle.

OOC: Im going to be Krio for a little

*Yes GF, your mind is the ultimate prize. Do you wnat to know why. You are the purest of everyone here. You have had your slip ups but all the time you have looked out for your "family", for everyone, even others of different species. Such as Titulus. And you are in a body of a Queen Mother. In that form I would be unstoppable. I could control everyone and stop everyone from killing me. I could end all pain and everyone my slave. I could actually end your pain GF, the pain you always have. The one you have told no one. Do you wish me to tell everyone?

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus awoke in darkness. In the darkness he heard screams of all three species human,alien and Predator. Titulus laughed this was death. He tried to unsheathe his wristblades but He never heard the sound. He looked down and realized he wasn't wearing anything but a loin cloth. He mask was off revealing his long Super Predator features. He opened his mandibles and growled. But no sound came out maybe it was mixed with the other yells. He proudly walked forward. Unsure of what will meet him maybe the victims that he had devoured.

alienxeno saw krio trying to take over.dont do it GF!he may reveal it but you wont know a shit!he will take you over!and then when the 2 years are over he will be back.but you will be dead then because he would have killed you in the mind!he saw krio being to strong for GF and he pounced him away.if you want her you will need to get trough me first!then krio clawed his chest and alienxeno used his long claws to stab him.....

GF was pouncing at Krio as much as she could, but she could imagine only so many things to help her. She was being over welmed so she did something desperate. She reached out with her mind and dragged Titulus into the battle.

*I know we are enemies, but for now we must fight for now as allies. If we do not we will all perish, along with everyone else in the universe.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

The U.S.S GOD SPEED flew slowly over the the area were the infestation was, John Blackburn looked solumly out the window "... god those bugs did a number on this area", "well solider we killed off everything except this so be ready to go into combat", "yes sir" John turned and picked up a plasma rifle and armed himself to the teeth and then prepared to step off the dropship as it touched down on the areas floor and he stepped off looking around as his commander steped of the dropship "well gentlemen we have a bug hunt on are hands so stay close and keep your guns trained" John moved slowly down the hill with the rest of his squad. He crouched behind a rock and looked around "so the bugs got on one of are ships right", "yes solider and now it's are job to clean this mess up" john nodded before heading down a bike trail with his squad "keep close were coming up on some..." he wispered through the com

alienxeno sensed something.GF i am leaving your mind to protect you......
then he saw marines.it was harder to defeat them but it is mostly jon.....

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Blackburn stepped off and looked around "what a hell hole" he muttered and turned to his squad who were unpacking their gear "d*** straight" campo called out, blackburn turned as the whole group stood togather talking about diffrent things and then they cocked their guns and started to walk toward the hive following the motion tracker (ax to kill them you would have to split up the marines)