alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

the hunter roared slowly.he knew that he hated this planet.then he agreed.....

polingyoudown, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Can i join rpg

Can i join rpg

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ya, you can join

Can i join rpg

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(Sure) Blackburn nodded and cut the thing down

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC; by the way, he is my friend and needs help along the way

Kickbutt512, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ooc:ima be hunter again ok?

OOC: ok

Two predators were talking about a predator named "Dark" And then another predator came and said:Hey what are you guys talking about? Then dark came out and said:Me who do you think.Everyone been talking since i saved the elder from being headbited. The other predator replied:What you did that i thought it was Claw. Dark replied:Please claw dont stand a chance all he got is the same mask as me accept with big scratch marks on his mask.Then there was a shot on the predator ship. Dark said:What the heck! A berserker predator ship was hitting the regular predator ship with its weapons then the ship started falling straight to earth. *10 Hours Later* The ship has crashed on something worse CERES!The alien home planet! Dark wakes up and says:Oh god we are dead for sure. Then the berserker ship sets its course for the alien hive planet.Then the ship lands and searches for survivors and Dark still not able to move. Then the ememy clan gets to the regular predator ship and starts the search for wounded ememys. Dark gets found by a elder and gets taken hostage.

Blackbrun looked down at ax "get up we dont have much time.." he muttered looking down at him silently

Dark gets taken to the berserker predator ship and gets asked questions. A warrior stabs dark with no remorse because he has killed many berserker predators they then lock him up and gives him a human spinal cord for food.Dark says:Hey how am i going to eat this? A guard reply's and says:Learn how to loser! Dark gets up and breaks the shield and kicks the guard in the face and takes the guards wristblades and grabs the guards mask for disguise.Then dark goes to the control room where the king is sitting.So dark sneaks up on the king with everyone bowing to him.So dark grabs the king and threatens to kill the king.So he gets out with the king as a human shield and throws the king away and dark gets in his ship and sets it back for earth.

Black moved to a low ridge and the predator and his squad followed slowly and finally blackburn moved underneath a ledge and looked out and then saw gf and badapple, his eyes narrowed when he saw them "xeno's at 12:00"

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed looking at the ridge seeing an old Foe, "I thought i got rid of you a long time ago." he thought moving onto the wall of the ridge. Blackburn looked down at the wall seeing nothing. Suddenly he was jerked down by something... the something being Bad apple, the two went into melee fight punching and kicking. The two hit the ground with a thud. Blackburns pistol was lost on impact shattering almost instantly. Bad apple hissed, "Ready to finish what we started." Bad apple without warning pounced pinning Blackburn who quickly reacted by using his butt of the pulse rifle to knock Bad apple off of him and leaving a fairly long gash in the side of bad apples face. "GAME ON BLACK BURN" Bad apple screeched pouncing again.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

then alienxeno jumped on the ground.he revealed himself to the xenos.
this will be a honourfull hunt.....he used the wrist blades to stab gf.

"today i finish what i started" he spat and opened fire as bullets priced badapple, and the rest of the marines followed and iris tossed black a new side arm before taking aim and firing right at his skull,black then fired another bust at the xeno

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'm leaving the RPG it started so well now it's all over the place anyway good RPG lasted a while but everything has it's time to finish so cya round the forum.

(he's right,it is going crazy... need diffrent topics for all these conflicting storylines)

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(Hey BB wanna fight tpic just between the two of us? That way it could be a good finish to our cliffhanger?)

Sure it would help this one lose some of the confusion and we could start a freash new rp)