alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno's ghost type was behind titilus.he said:only god can save you now......
titilus turned around but he did not see anyone.he turned back and saw that the marine was gone....

30 mins later

the marine woke up and saw alienxeno stand right next to him.he healed him.his white eyes where very scarey and he left a letter on the ground.

thank me later

and use this wisely.

the letter pointed to mud.the white eyes could still be seen in the dark.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Alien xeno I do not think what you are right now is relevant to Alien vs Predator

(i have too much fantasy going on in my head.i wish it could...)

the childs shape changed back to xenomorph just to scare the shit out of black burn.however he did not get scared.good....i respect you more.

please don't get offended AX it's just I don't seem to understand you should explain it more you just suddenly became a boy which got me confused

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

ooc: Maybe we sould just stick to one form. I mean, AX you have changed forms like 6times. Just choose one and stick to it. Please?

kinda right.i think i stick to predalien.

also let me explain:do you know that a chestburster connected to the hive mind is also able to take humans against their will?actualy the royal xenos(xenos born by the queen)are able to do that.leading me to the point.
something happend behind rpg lines.i had used a facehugger to impregnate a boy.i hided a while the chestburster
took the boy over.and if you read my profile you wil see i am a son of the queen.he is now also alot scarier.(altough that does not happen then but i like making people scarey)is it a good explanation?because it is real!
for what i know it is real!

OOC: All the aliens are born from a Queen...

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Blackburn brushed himself off and looked around " well see you in a bit crab-cakes because i coming for you and i'm going shove my boot up your..." he pause as if he was a hunter and armed the wepons he had...

GF had been in her mind fighting Krio for what seemed like forever. But she was slowly gaining ground. She was biting and slicing, anything to gain the advantage. Then like a lighting bolt she bit down and decapitated Krio in one final bite. With her enemy finally gone she removed the mental block and retreated from her mind into the real world. With everyone else to help AX.

(now that is the thing....not all are royal.and not all are born because of the queen.)

the predalien looked at the man talking.then he hissed and tripped the man.you will shove your boot up your own ass....then he left in the dark.....

he landed in crouch and was tracking the heat source of the xeno "he'll lead me back to the hive..." and he moved slowly through thee cave

alienxeno sensed the pheromones and said:thats right....follow me to your doom.

Meantime Titulus was observing black burns tactics the way he stalked his xenomorph prey.

he sensed titilus pheromones too.i think i am populair.

blackburn smirked and lit a flare the smell of sulfer, it masked his pherimones and he moved around to a crevace diming the flare so he had the element of suprise

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: HOLY SHIT 44 pages! MORE THAN THE ENTIRE FORUM!!!!)

IC: Bad apple hissed, he was following the marine but left him when he saw him enter a vent. Bad apple went into a nearby vent that went right above the vent he was in. Bad apple hissed again silently stalking...waiting, but since he had the flare popped he could'nt see very well. Bad apple after twenty minutes of stalking had finally regained his vision and hissed breaking through the vent destroying it and landing right on top of the marine named Blackburn. Bad apple hissed taking out his inner jaw ready to kill him off once and for all.

He took his knife and pluged it into the side of badapples skull, which let him up just enough to kick the alien off him, blackburn turned to face him and then leveled his boot at Ba's head and gave in a football kickers stye and nice punt which (since predator blood) sent ba flying into a wall, he then unsteathed one of his wrist blades "now we can etheir talk about this or we can battle to the death about this, your choice..."

alienxeno watched.then he walked away growling at black burn.........

he looked at one leave and then turned to face his opponet and waited while this one got up, this would be fun he thought aand then shook his head, "what am i thinking" he turned back torward ba again ready of ba next attack