LV-426

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Twelve years before Ellen ripley and a squad of Colonial marines invaded LV-426
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, we're ready to start up the mining operations" Dr.James said. "exellent" said a Weyland-Yutani officer. Suddenly the large Drill pierced the rocky surface. The sound of rock being destroyed was almost deafening "SIR WE FOUND A CAVERN" said a miner "Let's get some men down there."

Down in the mysterious cavern
---------------------------------------

"Yuck, what the fuck is all this shit on the walls man" Said a security officer. Suddenly it got extremly dark and the officer of the Squad threw a flare in the nearest room, Thier was 4 men and women strung up on the walls in what almost looked like secretions with an oval like object that had been opened. The captain told the squad to stay behind while he checks out the chamber. " Wait a moment" as the captain looked to his left and heard a jitter then over to his right he heard another then behind him *Jitter* suddenly he turned back to face the front and saw a Parasite jumping at him. The Captain was to slow and it had jumped on his face.

30 MINUTES LATER
----------------------

The men that the Captain had been leading were getting impatient and some said "Where is the captain" and "I can't wait anymore." "Ok let's start finding the captain, spread out and look everywhere" Barked the lieuteniant. Suddenly the private was looking through the holes in the wall and heard a faint hiss coming from the end of the hallway he was in. The private was moving closer to the noise and heard it again, much closer this time. He was looking at a small hole in the wall that the noise had been coming from and saw nothing. He turned around to see a figure staring right in front of him, it had no eyes and was as black as night with what looked like an exoskeleton. *Scream.* "Private?" said another man. Suddenly he was pulled into a small hole in the wall "Shit" said the leiteniant "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!" The entire squad started to run and suddenly one tripped and screamed in pain. "Go run!" yelled The man who had fell and broke his foot. Then the last man, the leiutenant was pinned by the same kind of creature that the Private said. "I ain't going to die so easily. The leutenant then pulled out a large knife and jabbed it into the creatures chest. "Ha ha, what the hell are you going to do now?" the leuteniant laughed and saw a yellow type of blood come out of it and hit the mans chest, "What the?" he looked down at his chest to see it melting away "Shitttt." suddenly the man fell limp...dead.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

can i ask badapple.who is in this topic?

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Anyone who wants to join OFF TOPIC: MY User for Psn is Colonial_Marine2

i will join then.

alienxeno looked at his chest.the leutenant had used his knive to wound him but he died becuase of his blood.

alienxeno asked badapple:why in the love of god was i agreeing to come with you?
i thought that it would be quiet and peacefull.easy to get food she said.you are so strong she said.
when i get the queen for letting me come with you i will.....sorry.i cant say such thinngs about my queen....but these guys will make fine food.

alienxeno dragged the bodies back to the hive.
dang!i hate it when i get a deep wound.
and i hate knives.

could this day be worse?

the lights in the colony came on and we heard people talking.

i gues this day will be the worst of my live!......

badapple?

any body? is there someone in this rpg?

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

im a joinin

gamefreak, from her perch saw the colonies lights turn on in the valley. She thought to herself, "Finally, some action." Then she hopped down and hid in the shadows. Even tthough she was one of the slower Runners, shw was pitch black and could climb on any surface.

Anyways, As she was heading towards the colony she noticed out of the corner of her eye a lone Yajuta, Injured, but not dead. She thought to her self, "This could be my chance, to get back in the Hive. If i take him back i could bring back another Predalien, another huge asset for us. Or i could go to the colony and wreak havok."

After long contemplation she takes the Yajuta back to hive even though she knows that badapple might just kill her take all the credit.

alienxeno heard game freak attack the yuatja.

ah the sweet smell of blood he said.

immediatly he ran to game freak.

hey,need a hand?

he said

(by the way aliens do not have eyes)

(I know, i guess i meant sense.)

"Sure, i could use a hand, as long as you do not take all the credit. After all, you are more likely to be trusted than me."

Affter the short exchange, they take the Yajuta back to the Hive with gamefreak hoping to be able to come back.

I know that i have been spelling the predators name wrong therefore i will just call them predators from now on.

alienxeno knew he had better business to do.when they came to the queen alienxeno said that most of the work was done by gamefreak.then he left back to his cave......

krio, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

krio was in a burning lab.

freedom! he said.

he ran out of the lab and tried to find alienxeno to kill him.

the evil krio rises again from his sand......

After taking the Predator to the Queen, gamefreak was finally accepted into the Hive. Good thing to because she was starving after only a couple of slow humans whom they called mercs.

While sitting in the deep recesses of the Hive she detected a new pheromone. Something similar to alienxeno but a bit off color. Like a more dangerous version, like he wanted to kill alienxeno.

After locking away the scent she went back to her new spot in the hive to rest, just a small room that had been abandoned and was now just a room with 3 pillars and about 10 holes in the walls spaced randomly.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

can i ask what are you guys rping about?

We just started an RP and are trying to get it going for when more people join.

may i join?

i guess, just dont go killing anyone till we get a good backstory

o, and make sure you describe your character very well, and dont make him basically invicible, because if you look at my description i gave mine a few variations

ok, so predator or alien or human?