alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

alienxeno was on the side of one of the marines and he hissed.the marine followed him and used a flash light to see.bullets shots followed by a hiss and a scream.the marines searched for the guy and found him on the wall.
a chestburster coming out of the chest.....

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed, it was white, blinding light everywhere. He figured out where he was when he saw krio standing about twelve feet in front of him. "Well well well, we meet again... brohter" Krio hissed. "You know I always knew that you would face me alone. you know without anyone else." Krio continued. "Your wrong Krio!" GF hiss penatrated the otherwise silent mind. "I always knew that you were something special Bad apple, after all. I am a clone of both you and your brothers DNA." Krio hissed and continued "Don't you remember what happened on IV-747? the research lab, the place you and your filthy brother were born? Hmm?" It all came back to Bad apple like a smack in the face, the egg the facehugger latching onto one lucky human. tearing out of the human five hours later all of it was there. "You see while you were out they took DNA from both of you and created me, a byproduct of the both of you." Krio hissed. "Well, if your a byproduct then you don't even exist." Bad apple screeched. "That's where your wrong brother, you have a little peice of me inside of you, and it just so happens that AlienXeno has a little more of me, don't you get it? Why he is always so touchy?" Krio hissed now pacing on all fours. "Well, game on then krio come at me then huh COME ON!" bad apple now ran at full speed crown facing Krio but suddenly Bad apple stopped and looked up, GameFreak was standing there, "No Bad apple It's Krio, he has taken my form keep on going!" GF peirced the silence again and bad apple thrusted his tail forward into krio's gut, after a peircing scream Krio materialized into his original form and materialized into his original form, with Krio gone Bad apple slumped down and went unconsious.

(I think this is one of my best posts :))

(you should make a topic about lv-747 in th rpg.then the story should be how we 2 get born and krio is made.but he is pretty offline)

alienxeno was in the dark.he saw one marine coming close and he grabbed it snapping his neck.i need to help badapple.then he entered GF memory again.what the hell?why are you killing gamefreak?

"AX, Krio has taken her form, I am not killing GF I assure you." Bad apple hissed leaving her mind,

OFF TOPIC: AX it's IV-747 not LV-747

krio you bastard!he took his neck throwing him in the wall.haha!gotcha!

krio:yeah.....but just look what happend to your chest.....

alienxeno saw his chest bleeding and krio can have put poissen in it.

OFF topic: I have a AVP Universe facebook page if you search it up you can join by friending me.

i think one is enough for me.i also don't have facebook

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Blackburn jumped at the noise and looked around "damn... we've lost one...." he moved slowly torwards the hives entrance when he heard the roars inside "stay close and move out..." the commander wispered and the marines went inside

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

*That is enough of this fighting, we take this on ourselves Krio. Then with the most effort she had ever used she pulled all of Krio towards her and put up a mental see through barrier that BA and the others could look through.

Krio: You think this will stop me. I will kill you in your own head and take over your body. I WILL DESTROY YOU GAMEFREAK!!

Then Krio leaped towards GF only to pass right through her. *YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME!! THIS IS MY MIND, HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE YOU BASTARD. Then GF charged Krio and pinned him and pummeled him into a pulp. *I WILL DESTROY YOU AND LOCK YOU AWAY IN YOUR OWN MIND! I WILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE PAIN YOU HAVE CAUSED ALL OF US! I WILL EVEN MAKE YOU PAY FOR THE PAIN YOU CAUSED TITULUS.

Then with that final scream she assualted Krio in a savage fashion pounding him and slicing him. But he was only laughing. And GF was growing all the angrier because of it.

alienxeno looked at the marines.he was in a vent.suddenly he broke trough the vent and took another marine.

(how many marines are left)

were in a cave.... and and 8 not including that one and you can pick them off when their in a group or you going to be gunned down and he was in a group)

Blackburn looked around "not this time..." and unleashed hell on ax bullets tearing into him his green blood spewing every were as the marines started to shoot

shiiiii.....he started running in the shadows and killed 2 soldiers by taking of their heads.good.

Blackburn swore as his command officer look at him the solomly said "let's move..."

alienxeno was not dumb.he followed the 6 marines in the vent.

Titulus12, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Titulus had stalked the Newly landed marines for a while and had picked up their speech and remembered their names. One of them Blackburn interested him. He was ready to strike. Blackburn had moved away from the group to examine a computer. Titulus quickly jumped down landing quietly behind Blackburn he put his rough scaly hands around the humans mouth so he could not yell to his comrade and quickly shoved knock out poison into the human veins. Titulus slung the unconscious Blackburn on his shoulder and slowly walked away Blackburn sleeping like a child. Titulus heard gunfire followed by human screams. Blackburns group was dead.

alienxeno had killed the group.then he saw black burn.immediatly he became ghost type.the child with white eyes.he watched titilus take black burn.as ghost he did not want to attack.rather watch and look how the people do things.....

"i hate space exploration, it makes me fall asleep every godamn...." his head twisted looking at the masked face of titulus, his first reaction... a punch to the back of the head which acuttly hurt titulus (he's half predator) making him drop him, and he pulled out his Magnum 6 also known by humans as a confetti maker stuffed into a pistol, "hands in the air hostile" he said his voice cold it almost sound like a hunters but it seeming came out in human speech

An unexpected surprise an abomination. Predator blood fused in Human flesh pathetic. Titulus punched blackburn in the face who shot at the air and was once again in a sleep. Better be careful with this heap Titulus chuckled and lung him over his shoulder again. This time Titulus made sure the abominations hands were tied together. Titulus though I wonder what you taste like little one. Titulus removed that thought from his mind he was not to harm the human hybrid. Infact Titulus had something special in mind for him. Titulus continued his journey.

"these improptu naps are really pissing me of crab-cakes" he snorted his black shades were broken and you could see his eye, they were like a hunters, deadly, like any second he could lash out at titulus, and they even gave predator an uneasy feeling around. He underestimates me blackburn though good... i use that against him

Titulus slumped the abomination against a wall in an abandoned house. He opened a hidden loot box and got out a biomask, armor and wristblades. He put the armor onto the human. He then placed the wristbracer around the puny wrists. And then put on the mask. This was followed by chocking and coughing. Titulus laughed so you were awake during that walk were you? Attempting to kill me? Titulus picked up the human by the neck and threw him threw the window. If you are strong little one Titulus clicked you will survive the hunt, if not your flesh is mine. Titulus left blackburn on the floor bleeding from the glass.