DarkLioness, Yautja, 12 years ago

So I got my first fight. Just waiting. And waiting.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 12 years ago

I've got the topic up and running. It's not terribly thoughtful or well-written, but I figured we should get right to the fighting to keep things simple.

Ok just posted!

Cool. I just put my response.

Gaunt, Yautja, 12 years ago

Uh, I have to wonder, is my RPG going anywhere any time soon?

Come to think of it I have several, all pending.

Any of my competitors, please respond.

concretehunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Ill fight everyone. at the same time. With no hands

Darklioness, quick question:

Deathdrop's laying facefirst on the ground, with Venom's left arm trapped underneath? Or have I misread?

That was an error on my part. I was trying to figure out how to get the upper hand in the battle and two ideas came up. I thought I had back spaced enough to get rid of one but I see I was wrong. I shall correct said error immediately!

Edit: I has been corrected! My arm is actually stuck under your back. Sorry about the mix up!

Darklioness, I just wanted to apologize for this taking so long. I got a bad case of writer's block recently, and with classes things have been a little crazy lately.

I'll try to add a new post by next Friday. If I don't, feel free to double-post and keep the fight going.

I know that I have several fights going, all on and off at once, if any of my other competitors could help to continue and finish, it would be good.

Also, YEAH 250!

@Deathdrop

That's alright man take ya time. I'm studying for my GED so that's been taking a lot outta me.

About the writers block thing I know how you feel. I've had some pretty bad cases of that.

elite_predator_1, Yautja, 12 years ago

hello i would like to request a fight

elite_predator_1, Yautja, 12 years ago

hey gaunt u there?

Anytime, Yautja, 12 years ago

Who wants to fight me anytime thats my name i am jungle hunter predator.

Greetings Anytime.

I just want to make sure that you've read the rules to the site click this link, read.

As I seem to be spamming the sparring chamber at the moment I'm gonna kick back for this one.

So who would like to fight Anytime?

predahound, Yautja, 12 years ago

im new, whats all about want to know please

Hey predahound, welcome to the site.

Everything you need to know is located here (click this link)

There are many topics and tutorials on this site, if you're confused at any time feel free to enter the forum and ask.

Hopefully this should answer your questions.

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 12 years ago

Hssssssssssssssssssssssssss

FireHunter, Yautja, 12 years ago

Is anybody up to the challenge of fighting me? I need to dust off on my RP-ing skills, with the new RPG coming up.

Iseijin, Yautja, 12 years ago

I'm currently engaged in another RPG, but it's slowly paced (not a complaint, I like it that way) and I can squeeze in another with you for practice. We can either use NPCs as a target, or perhaps fight each other under presumption to see who's top alpha of the Hive?