AmerthystBlades, Yautja, 11 years ago

Back again. This time I may be a little more active.

Oh and congratulations Peterson. Word of advice: being a parent has it's pros as well as cons. That being said enjoy being a father.

Madecarnival66, Yautja, 11 years ago

I AM SOOOOO SORRY I LEFT WITHOUT SAYING. And after almost a year i....am.....BACK

superxinyang, Yautja, 11 years ago

Anyone still remember me?Was here a long long time ago. was an ex member of Hunter's Moon :D

Madecarnival66, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yup

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 10 years ago

this is for people leaving for like years to months not for the weekend

Titulus12, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well I'm back after my one year service in the Army. Glad to be back.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

Fuck yeah, welcome back!!

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 10 years ago

It saddens me to say this but this is my last day here. It seems like just yesterday that I came back and here I am leaving once more, But do not cry , be sad, or anything like that, I will return one day I'm sure.

shockwave, Yautja, 10 years ago

goodby kirby-kage T-T(what, im making it dramaticly awsome for his leaving)

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

Good luck, Kirby. We'll be waiting for you.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 10 years ago

i love you...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hate to see ya go but good luck Kirby

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Just found out that ill be leaving after today not sure when ill be back.
shockwave don't be sad ill be back some day.

sorry guys but, i am going to be gone for a little while to battle my female rival kimmerachi, i have two rivals now, UX(a male) and kimmerachi(a female) for aliens vs predator , not sure if its very long or not though, im sure its going to be alot over two weeks so its a good thing you dont have annoying shockwave around for a while, lol. so i wont have time to be hanging out here for a while. and ive got some shadow clan(my clan for PS3) bisnuss going on and a lot of other shit to deal with too, Ill return soon hope you make more fan fiction stories of our series UX. farewell my friends. OORAH! :)

hey im back from my mini vacation

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 10 years ago

Not officially back. I just stopped by for a brief moment to see what was going on.

Ok well see you all in about five months or less hopefully.

Damn how much longer is UX going to be gone? D:

-Bloo-, Yautja, 10 years ago

After tonight, I might have little to no access to internet for the next 2 weeks 'cause I'm leaving on a flight to the Philippines. This means no new posts for anything RP-related (not that I've been keeping up anyway) and no new story updates for my character bible.

I will be taking my iPad, though, so I'll still be busy with the art side of the project. I just may not be able to upload anything.

See you guys in August.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 10 years ago

FUCK.

Kirby-Cage, Yautja, 10 years ago

I "RETURN" WITH FANFAIR! (and the crowd goes wild! woooooooooooh!) I only put return in quotes because I dont own a computer right now so I have to pay to use this one, not the best but it could be way worse.