Hanei, Yautja, 11 years ago

Trying to make a return. I haven't been a member for more than a few months, due to real life I was never able to do much. That and the fact there are so few rpg's going on. I'm attempting to make a return and get involved here in any way offered

Jester, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hey all, if anyone's still around.

It's Leo here (Leandros).

Apparently the first post on this thread is by me on one of my previous accounts here. Haven't been here since many years ago, and my grammar and general personality back then from what i've seen makes me want to punch myself. For any of you still here from back then, please promise to pretend i'm a different person altogether :P. Do we still have that hybrid clan with people from all three races? That was a nice clan with some nice people, i prolly won't be on much, as life keeps me busy, but i'll try to enjoy you great people here when i can. You guys ARE still alive here, right?

Does anyone here actually remember me at all?

Hanei, Yautja, 11 years ago

Again postin just about the same as my last one. Been distracted with classes and work and family things but trying to make another comeback, and to hopefully get to rp around here for once, maybe join a clan.

IceNeko, Yautja, 11 years ago

@Jester

Yeah I remember you. How's it been?

shadowatching, Yautja, 11 years ago

I might be back I haven't checked

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hi remember me? Probably not. I was the girl DeathWraith liked to terrorize with spider pictures. Anyway it's been two years I think.

Glad to be back.

DarkRogue, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh yeah I remember you!

You used to be a member of Silent Assassins.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well I see some very familier names.

Hope life is going good for you all.

ValkyrieWrath, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh hi Harpy. I remember you mainly because of your bitchy cousin.

I remember Rogue because of her reason for being gone for a while. That jerk's still in jail right?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm leaving, I forgot to say.

Anyway I'm somewhat back.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 11 years ago

Oh, now I remember why I left. G'bye qts ;)

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

I'm confused.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 11 years ago

It's short for cuties, dude.

Anyway, see you in the next Off-Topic Thread, DW.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

Well im back, if any of you remember me. if not well im old, started this back when i was 13, been off and on through high school and now well 21. So yeah group hugs yay for me... :P

Wow dude, I think I actually remember you. A lot of us are adults now, which is really weird. Welcome back.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah, I remember you. What's up?

Gaunt, Yautja, 11 years ago

Voltage! Jeez, that's a name I remember. Hope you've been well man, last thing I remember of you was the spar we had (back when I was even younger than you), and a cancer fear that seemed to lead to your absence, honestly, a very scary thought to ponder.

Glad to see you're alright man, welcome back, you'll see a lot has changed around here.

Yeah, there's now a plague called the "Off-Topic Thread" in which there have been nearly 9 complete iterations at 1000 posts each, and that's all there really is to say about the matter.

The rest must be seen to be believed.

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 11 years ago

Yeah lots of crap happened followed by the long absence due to flying into adulthood and video games. then i saw this site still lingering and thought i come back and see the change that has happened.

surprisingly it has.

Xenomorph1212, Yautja, 11 years ago

Hello, I am back after a long time away. I am so glad to be back!

-Xenomorph1212