Specimen9, Yautja, 7 years ago

ok ive been out for a very long time and forgot to say i was leaving -.- but im ganna try becoming more active then i have in the pasr

-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

Welcome back. Don't worry; you're still more active than some of our "regulars" these days (including me).

Specimen9, Yautja, 7 years ago

aww thats sad... i remember when this place was really active

-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

Yeah, I'm hoping to be more active in the summer, and I hope everyone else is too.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

I definitely won't be more active.

Because I'm already at maximum activity.

concretehunter, Yautja, 6 years ago

I'm going to try to be more active, I've been very busy with University and "Life" that I kind of pushed this site into the back of my head.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 6 years ago

Hey everyone :D. Think it's safe to say I'm being very inactive lately as my last message was...11 months ago. I think I'm gonna be away for a little longer....but I will be back, I promise.

Dark_Energy, Yautja, 5 years ago

I've been here off and on since 2004, although back then I registered under a different account and the ability of new users to post was restricted. Anyway, I'm back now, and probably (hopefully) getting a job at Cold Iron working on the new ALIEN GAME!!!!11

DeathWraith, Yautja, 5 years ago

Yea, well, I've been coming here since 2006 and I worked for 2 months at a pub that serves alcohol to underage high school students, so.

supersonicman96, Yautja, 3 years ago

I return...stronger than ever!

xenotaris, Yautja, 2 years ago

I have returned!