skull_ripper, Yautja, 10 years ago

Glad to have you back

DarkLioness, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey welcome back Kirby :)

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hello everybody it is i UX poppoping in for the briefest moment on this wonderful night to say that i will be returning in about a week two tops.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'll probably be back in a few weeks from now but don't get your hopes up. Things haven't exactly been going well for me. My uncle died two months after he and his wife(the woman who I mentioned was a racist) divorced and I'm recovering from surgery(I had two ovarian cysts removed).

So I'm not "back" but I'm not gone forever.

Glad to have you back, and I'm sorry for your loss. I know its a burden on the soul, but once your through mourning it will get better, and I hope your recovery from surgery is nice and quick.

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

It's nice to see you again BloodHarpy

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your uncle and I hope your health improves as well.

Take care of yourself and hope to see you again soon

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

Aw, Harpy, that must suck. And other nice things people say in this situation.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure some people I used to know died recently. Not really sure which ones, though. I think one of them was an uncle.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey everybody I'm back!!!

Madecarnival66, Yautja, 10 years ago

I don't think I will be able to go on again but if I do I will be a new character under the name:LoyalBlade999. BYE

PredAlienWarrior, Yautja, 10 years ago

Well I hate to say this but I will be leaving for a couple of months or longer, and if I dont return at all (which I doubt) I just wanna say thanks cause this site really has some friendly and great people, thanks again!
-PAW

Ahhhh, good luck in your endeavors while you're gone and long after that too, we'll be waiting here when you return whenever that may be.

Gambusia, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey does anybody remember me? Well it doesn't matter because I'm back either way. Just got done reading the Aliens Omnibus volume 3 and I'm inspired enough to write and talk about Aliens and Predators again.

Tuand9, Yautja, 10 years ago

Am going to be gone tomorrow night. I don't know when am coming back but I will be gone.

EliteHunter13, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hey guys! I'm back!

*collective glare from audience*

Uh...sorry for being gone. One thing: school+homework= busy.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 10 years ago

I have no idea who you are, but welcome back.

krio, Yautja, 10 years ago

Elite

Welcome back brah! I think we can finish our RPG now.

EliteHunter13, Yautja, 10 years ago

Hoo-yah, brother! Lets fight.

Tuand9, Yautja, 10 years ago

Am back from my trip back home but I won't be on for long I got to sleep

zero-alpha, Yautja, 10 years ago

Then sleep you must! Though I don't know you, fuck it and welcome back!

Rampage, Yautja, 10 years ago

I'M BAACCCKKKKKK!