skull_ripper, Yautja, 7 years ago

Glad to have you back

DarkLioness, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hey welcome back Kirby :)

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hello everybody it is i UX poppoping in for the briefest moment on this wonderful night to say that i will be returning in about a week two tops.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 7 years ago

I'll probably be back in a few weeks from now but don't get your hopes up. Things haven't exactly been going well for me. My uncle died two months after he and his wife(the woman who I mentioned was a racist) divorced and I'm recovering from surgery(I had two ovarian cysts removed).

So I'm not "back" but I'm not gone forever.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 7 years ago

Glad to have you back, and I'm sorry for your loss. I know its a burden on the soul, but once your through mourning it will get better, and I hope your recovery from surgery is nice and quick.

Rampage, Yautja, 7 years ago

It's nice to see you again BloodHarpy

I'm very sorry to hear about the passing of your uncle and I hope your health improves as well.

Take care of yourself and hope to see you again soon

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

Aw, Harpy, that must suck. And other nice things people say in this situation.

To be honest, I'm pretty sure some people I used to know died recently. Not really sure which ones, though. I think one of them was an uncle.

ultimate-xeno, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hey everybody I'm back!!!

Madecarnival66, Yautja, 6 years ago

I don't think I will be able to go on again but if I do I will be a new character under the name:LoyalBlade999. BYE

PredAlienWarrior, Yautja, 6 years ago

Well I hate to say this but I will be leaving for a couple of months or longer, and if I dont return at all (which I doubt) I just wanna say thanks cause this site really has some friendly and great people, thanks again!
-PAW

skull_ripper, Yautja, 6 years ago

Ahhhh, good luck in your endeavors while you're gone and long after that too, we'll be waiting here when you return whenever that may be.

Gambusia, Yautja, 6 years ago

Hey does anybody remember me? Well it doesn't matter because I'm back either way. Just got done reading the Aliens Omnibus volume 3 and I'm inspired enough to write and talk about Aliens and Predators again.

Tuand9, Yautja, 6 years ago

Am going to be gone tomorrow night. I don't know when am coming back but I will be gone.

EliteHunter13, Yautja, 6 years ago

Hey guys! I'm back!

*collective glare from audience*

Uh...sorry for being gone. One thing: school+homework= busy.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 6 years ago

I have no idea who you are, but welcome back.

krio, Yautja, 6 years ago

Elite

Welcome back brah! I think we can finish our RPG now.

EliteHunter13, Yautja, 6 years ago

Hoo-yah, brother! Lets fight.

Tuand9, Yautja, 6 years ago

Am back from my trip back home but I won't be on for long I got to sleep

zero-alpha, Yautja, 6 years ago

Then sleep you must! Though I don't know you, fuck it and welcome back!

Rampage, Yautja, 6 years ago

I'M BAACCCKKKKKK!