Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Given the fact that you were still standing after jumping back, you'd need your combistick to continue standing. I assumed you'd taken it out to continue to use it as a crutch.

Please, be a bit clearer with your posts.

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

You don't have to log in to read whats the rpg about. Malus, you have used me several times to get what you want, now your wishing other's to do the same. I wish for you to edit your post. You have factor's that Shadowatching placed in her discussion that is true. You would be to weary to even lift and be very quick. Maybe, you keep thinking your god's gift to rping, when your really not. I am out, Peace

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I never taken it out, or i would of said such a thing. If i never said, it then it never happened. PLUS You can always ask if its there or not. I do in most of my fighting, JUST to double check.

Hah, sure, sick your devoted followers on me, Shadow.

Through the internet, Swift_Spear wishes the same thing. You change your post, She of course would too. Now, go back and facter all thats been done, think of how you would feel in blood loss.

Yea, and you dn't have yours. Nice try malus. Remember telling me about your friends?

Malus's bloodloss is extremely minor in comparison to Shadowatchings. He has lost one finger, which was due to a welding torch and therefore cauterised. I have some small medical qualifications in real life, and i know that if you have a object stuck inside you, you should keep it there. If you remove it, it will cause major bloodloss. Therefore, by leaving it in, the bloodloss is far more minor.

Hence the kidney.

Shoulder, kidney. Only blood-loss related wounds Malus has. Except for perhaps the combi, but that was done far more recently than Malus's amputation, and is far more minor.

Shadowatching's wounds are more serious. All wounds Mal inflicted were designed to cause major bloodloss, and by removing the objects that wounded her, she only made this worse. Three or more arteries trumps 2 minor bleeds.

Intenral bleeding, from the lung's cracking and going in to the chest cavity and your leg to Malus Jay Darkblade. Because your sufficating slowly with the injuries inside of your chest.

You put in all that i told you in consideration and change your post, I will change mine.

No lung busty-ness.

The M3 armour is highly robust, and comes with trauma padding to stop this eventuality from happening. Mal's lungs are unharmed.

His leg I will give, but it was merely a hole through it. Sure, there would have been bleeding, but not ANYWHERE near as bad as shadow's.

Shadow's wounds were a leg AMPUTATED, a hand almost ripped clean off, and another one with three fingers (including the thumb, which has an artery of it's own).

Swift (10/27/2008 10:35:47 PM): Swift: Evening you god modding little toad, still see you haven't changed your ways, lol and also don't think she is gonna take out her post she is in the right and your in the wrong, nobody is gonna do for a small little prick like you who thinks he cna get his own ways
Swift (10/27/2008 10:35:58 PM): Swift: yet i hope you know your a real patehtic brainless mommas boy that been nursing from her thru your whole life I pity that you can't make it on your own and need your mother to nurse you all the way and I think oyur mom is a stupid broad too for lettign you have everythign you want too

Thats from swift, now to see if you responded

You forgetting a hybris is the same like a pred they are stronger

A very large hole, where your blood is being used and there is an artery there that is cut as well

Malus, a kick from the hybrid is stronger then you thinkg. REdo your post and I will really consider doing mine. I was giving you that chance to DIE With me, but you wish not to?! DIe as in a tie score...where neither is weaker then the other.

Wow? I won, and you're offering me a chance for a tie? I am SO honoured! A chance to die with you?

You seriously expect me to accept that? I won. Wake up and smell the roses.

Strength:
[ 8 / 9 ]
Vitality:
[ 6 / 9 ]
Dexterity:
[ 5 / 9 ]
Agility:
[ 7 / 9 ]
Intelligence:
[ 5 / 9 ]
Wisdom:
[ 0 / 9 ]
Stamina:
[ 0 / 9 ]
Endurance:
[ 5 / 9 ]
Speed:
[ 5 / 9 ]
Reflexes:
[ 7 / 9 ]
Spirit:
[ 0 / 9 ]
Stealth:
[ 2 / 9 ]
Leadership:
[ 0 / 9 ]
Team Work:
[ 0 / 9 ]

MYSTats

YOURS

Strength 5.
Agility 7.
Speed 8.
Reflexes 9.
Endurance 9.
Dex 9.
Stealth 5.
Stamina 3.
Leadership 5.

( source for blood loss, look up ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_loss )
You forgot that blood makes the body slow down, yet your fast? I am sorry, but even the fasts person would slow down in any blood loss HEll, try tying your arm up and then start to squeeze a ball, and keep going, do you notice that the ball is harder to squeeze? DOn't go so fast when you do this ok, because it would make it feel harder to squish. But, if you notice that, even your hand goes numb as well, thats called blood loss malus. Sorry, but you forgot to factor that part in, so it would slow you down to the point of unable to use your muscles much, even Going Lightening fast.

Wikipedia, is my source for half the arguements.

AND do you remember, me saying that you have internal bleeding.

Symptoms of internal bleeding include pale, clammy skin, an increased heart rate and a stupor or confused state.

Don't for get this, when you get in a stupor

Tunnel vision can be caused by:

* Blood Loss (source= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_vision )

Hmmm, does this help? without medical attention blood can fill the lungs causing drowning,in the pleura causing suffocation, well before exsanguination would occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exsanguination

SO malus, i would suggest you to change your post FIRST don't forget that you have internal bleeding, I told you in MSN about it, don't forget it. I should find it and show you, but I wish for you to remember things now.

I think Malus would still be able to squeeze a trigger, Shadow. His blood loss is nowhere near as bad as hers. That armour is designed to be able to stop a bullet at close range. INCLUDING the trauma to the body. A kick, no matter how powerful, can't match that.

Also. It matters not how slowed down Malus is. There is no way in hell that Shadowatching could get to him in time. He has speed 8. She had slower speed. Her blood loss is far, far worse. No matter how stupor-ed Mal would be, she'd be in it a lot deeper.

Unless you didn't notice, Malus has taken the effort of trying to patch himself up as he goes. You also almost exclusively attacked Malus's most heavily armoured areas. Of course Malus is in better shape. Also, check his endurance. He'd cope a fair sight better with wounds than Shadow would.

Point is, I can change the wording of the RP post, but the outcome would remain the same.

Malus shoots. Shadow dies. Malus lives.

Shadow falls forward, stabs malus with 3 different weapons, malus dies, both die same thing...Malus, stop this nonsense and just let it go..Its a tie, I will go back and edit all my posts if you wish and redo this whole fight and do as i REALLY want to do

And remember, the biggest attack's are at the end, the smallest are at the beginning.

Nope. Malus killed you first. Accept it.

He was over 40 meters away at the time. Your hands were destroyed. Your technology was disabled. Your leg was gone. There is absolutely nothing you could have possibly have done to kill him.

You think I was just wounding wherever I thought was nice at the time? I made sure my attacks would stack up for the final post, and they did.

But, you decided to just ignore 'em. AND, ignore the fact that AFTER YOUR CHARACTER HAS BEEN KILLED< YOU CANNOT POST FURTHER! I asked a veteran RPer about that particular rule.

She said no, that's not allowed.

shadowatching
2008-10-27 16:19:41
Undefined
She just snorted at all of his words, "Lies" She hissed, her lips moved quickly as the words left her mouth to crash on the ground around them. THe hands tightened around the weapons, causing more of the bleeding to happen. She can feel her heart pound in her chest, the blood draining, but she cant focus on it.

Being taught what to do, how to do it and what happens if it does happen. This, this was nothing to her, she had to repeat to her self over and over again. Nothing, can cause her to die, nothing at all. Yet, she was dying slowly as the blood pooled around her being, glad that the boots she wore, held that special something where it can grip more and longer when walking in wetness, so her blood is harder to even slip and slide aorund.

She felt that promising sleep coming up to her, promising to let her fall down in to that oblivion of blackness. SHe wanted it, but her looks never held any of it, never gave the human that satisfaction, her already pale skin, held no more pale then when they first looked at each other. The whiteness, was already white as a ghost. She panted once as the weapon went forth, stabbing him in the hand as he went to flick the wrist out, to send the weapons at her, twisting it as the weapons of his went and hit their mark, all but the one. She still had her second hand as the weapons went aside to help her lean forth more. She growled and smiled that sickly sweet smile.

Her weight was there, the shink of her wrist blades came out as she wobbled slightly

(Next post, is the rest of your attack. This is all i can do for now)

Shadowatching says: ok changing the FIFTH

It's too late to change that. You can't alter the past, and with the posts that have come after it, that IS way in the past. I am posting up that post so that you cannot change the past.

there really wasn't any thing to change, just the fact hat iw as going to hit you 2 times in the last one of mine, but nooooooo you modded. Didn't take in to account of the blood loss, as i have you didn't take in to account that you wanted to win, yet you knew i was going to. I was playing nice, but not no more. I am sorry malus, like i said, your getting way over your head

Remember you told me "i am going to God mod all i want, but you don't see me puppeteer" well, your post shows just that

2008-10-05 08:45:33p.m. (This is you malus, don't deny it)

Bloody blood drive is driving me bloody mad. says:
-nods- I'll happily godmod all day long, but you'll never catch me puppeteering

and the combistick never left his leg, you could of asked, but you didn't. Thinking and jumping to conclusions, makes this happen. You even asked me to change this and that, i did. yet, you are doing as you said, but more in MSN then you would in the posts. Puppeteering your wish through me. Sorry, but if you read the posts, I have done the same amount of damnage, but you keep trying to act like your armor is stronger, when its not. Yautja weapons can cut through all the steal in every type. I am sorry malus, but redo your post and I will..

"I made sure my attacks would stack up for the final post, and they did."

yea, by bitching and whining about it to the point that I would do your wish...sorry malus, but come off it and deal. No more after this, i am sorry but if you want me, you knwo where to find me. If you talk to me about it, i will not speak back to you Malus. I trusted you, you gave me your promise, you broke it, and thats like the worst thing anyone can do. Sorry, but you done it for the last time

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

Malus, look, just accept your death, I died in less posts than required, I had a shorter run than you did, at the hands of Lone_Hunter, I didn't go and form up petitions and stuff, despite Lone and I having made half the number of posts required! just accept it