delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

P428, would you mind editing your post?.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Malus, I am going to post, but not acknowledge your attack till my sixth one. I will explain when you get on, its a good idea and would flow with my last post...Trust me on it, you did attack, i will say you did, but it won't happen till the sixth and final post of mine....if your still unsure of what i am saying, i have no problems in to explaining more.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

I already told you earlier, I have no chest armor left. And don't you think I'd see you activating a pair of grenades with your remaining arm? Not to mention feeling them being placed on me.

LH2, what exactly are you planning?

My attack would be on my next and last post to you malus...your on your last, i am just done with my fifth

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

black_warrior, are you going to post soon?

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Where the hell is Kidd, anyway?

Real life issues, i told you over MSN, what he is up to...I just hope that he didn't do what he may wish to do...Poor kiddy -sighs and hold self- damned my heart too. If i had his number, i would call his girl up and ask hw he is doing. But, I don't, nor does his brother swift.

Shadowatching is dead. My first kill. Feels good.

Okay Vevlaa, I may or may not join the fight with you and B_W over there, depending on wether or not you two want me to.

fucking modded...fine, i shall do the same thing

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

stay on the sideline for now, malus, lets see what he does....

Posted...malus your dead. I am not changing it...i was being extremely nice to you. Int his fight, this whole fight. But no, that was it. Sorry, not changing a bit of my post, NOTHING.

( source for blood loss, look up ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_loss )
You forgot that blood makes the body slow down, yet your fast? I am sorry, but even the fasts person would slow down in any blood loss HEll, try tying your arm up and then start to squeeze a ball, and keep going, do you notice that the ball is harder to squeeze? DOn't go so fast when you do this ok, because it would make it feel harder to squish. But, if you notice that, even your hand goes numb as well, thats called blood loss malus. Sorry, but you forgot to factor that part in, so it would slow you down to the point of unable to use your muscles much, even Going Lightening fast.

Wikipedia, is my source for half the arguements.

AND do you remember, me saying that you have internal bleeding.

Symptoms of internal bleeding include pale, clammy skin, an increased heart rate and a stupor or confused state.

Don't for get this, when you get in a stupor

Tunnel vision can be caused by:

* Blood Loss (source= http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_vision )

Hmmm, does this help? without medical attention blood can fill the lungs causing drowning,in the pleura causing suffocation, well before exsanguination would occur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exsanguination

SO malus, i would suggest you to change your post FIRST don't forget that you have internal bleeding, I told you in MSN about it, don't forget it. I should find it and show you, but I wish for you to remember things now.

Alouran, Yautja, 15 years ago

@ Wraith and Malus-

I'll FIX IT ALRIGHT!!!!!

@LH

Ummm ok..

Hew, BW modded on his sixth. Or was it 428? Yeah, the one that killed Delta. From what I can tell, once you hit your sixth post in a fight, anything goes. And after the kill is made, you don't get another post. After all, did Delta?

AND, on the subject of things that don't make sense.

Malus was more than 30 meters away. You had only two fingers left in one hand. Your other hand was completely paralysed. Your blood-loss was from over three arteries.

There is no way in hell you could have crossed all that distance AND sliced up Malus in the time it took for him to draw his weapon. No way at all. I shall ignore your post therefore.

You are on your sixth, i was on my fifth. So when you did your sixth, i had my sixth yet to do..SO, my post, is my sixth right now...the last one i made, is my sixth

Count them....Trust me malus, its done, we are both dead, deal.

malus, you have been infront of me,

DID YO TAKE IN TO ACCOUNT THAT I HAD YOUR LEG PINNED BELOW ME THIS ENTIRE TIME?!

Ignoring damage. Godmodding on a vicious extent. Defying the laws of physics.

I made my kill post. You are dead. Don't pull a 'mcfly' that bad.

You had a paralysed (COMPLETELY) Right hand. Your left had two fingers. You had one leg left. You had three or more arteries gone.

Malus didn't have bleeding ANYWHERE NEAR as bad as you. I know, I have sliced up my kidney before. It took an hour for me to really notice.

You had amputated limbs. Which is far worse than a kidney.

Also, I checked with a seriously experienced Role-Player. Here's what she had to say:

I say: *Can they post after that, saying they killed me before I nabbed them?

Donut says: not after you've killed them no

Also, she agrees that what you did was SERIOUS GODMODDING.

I demmand that post be deleted. Or does Delta get to kill P428 with hindsight? One rule for one, another for the other, eh? BS, much?

your dead too. END OF STORY.

I did to malus, so please stop your whining and just get over the fact that your freaking dead.

Taking her combistick she placed it in to the leg that was working and sent it down, towards the ground.

So yea, you can't move with out picking it up so you wasn't that far from me...try again malus

It clearly states at the start of my post "Over 40 meters away."

2008-10-26 22:05:28
Taking her combistick she placed it in to the leg that was working and sent it down, towards the ground.

you never took the combistick out, so your still stuck there, through ALL of it.

Nice try, be glad, i didn't ignore ALL of your modding, and put it in the basic's of my post.