vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

kk!

Me = Back

I was away this weekend on a Medic seminar 4 ours drive from my home, so Ive been without Internet since Friday.

Please let me know if my skim reading missed something vital, so I can edit.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I will see what your post says. I been tryig to help out as much as i can here and other places of course.

But post up and I will read it over and get back to you..

BRb for about 10 or 20 minutes

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

Right, Thanks!

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well, someone's decided to try and kill joo. Please do me a favour and end his pitiful existance.

YEa, I am trying to kill you Malus
Posty posty posty

Its now up to Black to take the zap or not.
But wow, nice

DAMAGE INFLICTED:
*Left leg (the one I have been chipping away at all through the fight) Amputated above the knee.
*Left hand now has no remaining fingers.
All technology disabled.

DAMAGE RECIEVED:
*Right arm disabled (limited movement, but it cannot hold anything)
*Left Leg disabled (walking movement reduced to half speed. Running completely neutralized)

Modding now... i see....

I say NO to half of your posts. and here is why. I have been nice and lenient to your posts. now, your taking away everything i have and my hands. I will say no to the fingers, i can move you know, i am NOT SLOW

I will work around it and say bye-bye to your grenade since you placed it in the beginning, that you didn't have any then you have one. I will say no

One arm unusable

now, both legs unusable, unable to stand and a knife in your gut

My problems with your post.

1: You caught the knife, that was thrown without warning at point blank range, the moment you let go of it. Malus's speed and reflexes are both higher than yours, and your reflexes are useless. Your hand was also, from what I can tell, HOLDING YOUR SWORD. How can you catch a knife with a hand that is already holding something?

2: This means you ignored damage completely. Against the rules. You'll notice I've taken every hit you've dished out so far.

3: The EMP grenade is an explode-on-impact weapon, as anyone whom has played AVP2 would know. It would have gone boom the moment your wristblades would have hit it.

4: Your hands are both damaged. Pretty bad, even if you ignored the second knife-toss. Four knives thrown almost instantly? And, from what I can tell, all with the one hand? Almost impossible, even with a good hand. With wounded hands, though, not likely.

5: Stop saying I am ignoring damage. My right arm is useless. He cant put any weight on it at all. And his leg is broken. Notice how he hasn't walked on it yet, even after the splint he put on it? I'm taking the hits. It'd be nice if you did the same.

6: Shadowatching's stats AT THE TIME OF MY POST:
Reflexes=3
Speed=5.
Malus's stats AT THE TIME OF MY POST:
Reflexes =9
Speed =8

I see you changed your stats just for that post. Surely that's not on. Changing stats halfway through a fight? Bit iffy. I see they're at 7 now. Reflexes, that is. Cheating, much?

Also: I AM NOW MODIFYING MY STATS, THE CHANGES DO NOT TAKE EFFECT UNTIL THE END OF THE RP:

Old stats:
Strength 5.
Agility 7.
Speed 8.
Reflexes 9.
Endurance 9.
Dex 9.
Stealth 5.
Stamina 3.
Leadership 5.
EVERYTHING ELSE: 0

1: You caught the knife, that was thrown without warning at point blank range, the moment you let go of it. Malus's speed and reflexes are both higher than yours, and your reflexes are useless. Your hand was also, from what I can tell, HOLDING YOUR SWORD. How can you catch a knife with a hand that is already holding something?

Different hands

3: The EMP grenade is an explode-on-impact weapon, as anyone whom has played AVP2 would know. It would have gone boom the moment your wristblades would have hit it.

Well this is one person that has yet to figure out WTF is wrong with her computer. It won't play for me.

4: Your hands are both damaged. Pretty bad, even if you ignored the second knife-toss. Four knives thrown almost instantly? And, from what I can tell, all with the one hand? Almost impossible, even with a good hand. With wounded hands, though, not likely.

No, not really, not as thin as they are. Think of them as ninja stars, same thickness and everything. I am not doing them one at a time, just holding them at once, in one hand and throwing at once. Thats why only 2 hit and the other's didn't

I see you changed your stats just for that post. Surely that's not on. Changing stats halfway through a fight? Bit iffy. I see they're at 7 now. Reflexes, that is. Cheating, much?

as i said, i tried to for after but decided at the last minute not to, make any changes. I will after the rp is over, that way its not "well your stats are like this, when your not using them properly in your post"

1: Still. Shadow isn't fast enough to catch it. And that's all, folks. Especially since it's with a hand that is nowhere near the knife's flight path.

3: Now you know. This isn't an Ontological world. Best change that bit.

4: I can accept that. Fair enough.

5: Checking stats now.

well are they up to your inspection?

Alouran, Yautja, 15 years ago

@ Wraith's post in pg 51.

OMG I'm a big girl!

DAMAGE INFLICTED:

Uh. Two daggers, right hand (fingers cept for thumb paralyzed)

MAJOR BLOODY BLOODLOSS FROM THREE OR MORE ARTERIES!!!
Damage Recieved.

DAMAGE RECIEVED:

Two daggers. Kidney (the already damaged one) and shoulder.

Minor bloodloss.

Did you edit?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Alouran, it still says in your profile, in your character description, 16 years old. So if she's 19, why not write 19, noone really cares about your real age as long as it's higher than 14, so wtf.

-=Pokes DW=-

-=Checks Profile=-

Okay Alouran, fess up. WTF?

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Pred428, your gonna win,i know that but would you mind changing your last post so i can make a little going out one, dont worry my head will still be there for the taking :D.
P.S when the grenade went off i was still wearing body armour.

A grenade inside his armour. And he lived?

Woah. -=Checks endurance=-

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

I know but, what you ya gonna do.
*Shrugs shoulders*

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

posting next, interupting P248's and Alourns fight, please wait you two everyone else go right ahead. its night no here now so Im off to bed but I'll continue in the moring so please wait