delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Firehunter and 'The_Hunter',please mind your own business.
As for you 'The_Hunter', even in Sams state id give you a 1/100 chance of killing him :D.

EDIT: Good fight Pred428.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Same here, Delta.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Delta, please mind your own business which is cenrtainly not to tell people to mind their own businesses, because i am the leader of that departament effective yesterday at 4:00 GMT. I know you're in love with Malus, but that's not the case for everyone on this site, nor will it ever be possible. Plus, a piece of >insert anal excretion here< godmodder is every RPer's business. I thought Malus was a smart guy, but obviously he's just a sissy who can't lose a fight.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

black_warrior can you please edit your post.

I never had a Desert Eagle, but I do have a automatic Glock 18...

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

ACTUALLY DW, he left AD because, of what i would say is "Promise's that malus gave him" but, i think he will learn as well as his whole clan of his real heart and real mind. I do feel sorry for that day when it comes. But, alas, I must go to school, even in my sick upset stomached state.

How do you think Malus' gets his follower's? He makes promise's, I know at least 1 person where he broke a promise, besides me.

I will say this to you Delta. WOW!! Nice ending LOL, made me want to help you write more on it, but I can't even fathom more then what you just wrote

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Shadowatching,take your sarcastic attitude and shove it up your hole.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

First things first, Jack get rid of that shit in your signature slot otherwise I'll ban you right here.

"I have some small medical qualifications in real life"- Any smuck after watching a few war movies can figure this out, what Jack are you trained in CPR?

Jack, a blunt object to the Kidney is not minor wound, a person with that injury could barely breath without extreme pain, edit your post to show you've got more damage from shadow's attacks.

I'd say you both have a bit of post editing to do.

Ok, Pv2 I will, as soon as he does

@ Delta, I didn't mean to sound rude to you. I am sorry if it came off that way.

@black_warrior

1. Like I said before, I don't have a Desert Eagle, but I do have a Glock 18 with full auto mode.

2. Your electronics are fried. you cannot use anything that contains electricity. (Helmet, Plasma weapons, disc, etc.)

3. Your Right arm is Paralyzed for a few days.

Oh, and please, Puppetiring like that is a little over the line

@Pv2
sorry to say this, but you have no reason to ban Malus.

Reason: The rules does NOT state that a "signature poll" is forbidden. Until such a rule is made, and the board has been notified that the rules have been changed, that sort of behavior is extremely immature.

After all, Leadership over a forum, doesn't mean banning all members that you have a personal disagreement with. I know this from experience, and I'd hate to see this site go down because of bad management behavior.

Don't make the mistakes I did...

Edit:

Also, I am a Medic in real life. A blunt force hit to the kidney, does not necessarily mean that the person would have trouble breathing.

What most likely would happen during this is one of two things:

1. The kidney ruptures, causing massive internal bleeding, that eventually leads to death in a most horrible way.

2. the kidney gets hit abut remains intact. This causes intense pain for a few moments, but the pain should be reduced enough for that person to walk whitin a minute or so.

Of these two options it's option 2 that is most likely to accure.
Reason: The kidney has roughly the same consistence as a sponge. Have you ever tried to use a hammer against a sponge before? Lets just say you would be extremely rare if the sponge breaks....

Anyways, what I am trying to do here is to stop this arguing, so we can continiue this RPG, and still have fun.

Thank you for your time.

-V

Vevlaa, there is also no rule that says I can't put "Malus can go fuck himself" in my sig. However, it is expected of everyone to remain courteous towards one another and not to start some idiotic petitions just to get their way.

Delta, Shadow was simply pointing out that it is ridiculous to make a post after you have died simply to kiss your "leader's" ass.

Actually, it is P428...

allow me to quote the rules:

* No flaming/cussing/insulting other members. Instigation or continuation of this behaviour will see you issued a warning or possibly, banned.

* Above all, it is important to remain courteous and respectful of other members' opinions at all times, We are part of a tight community and appreciate the ability to remain in harmony with one another when discussing topics of interest.

end quote

Oh, of course. Malus is being completely respectful to everyone. He certainly hasn't tried to convince other people to turn against a user just so that he can get his way. And he definatly hasn't done that in the past either.

Wait a minute...

well, if you want to be like that, you are being disrespectful towards me when you post such a sarcastic post as a reply to my quote of the rules,

But I do agree with you that Malus overdid it, but I have to say that Shadow did that too.

So in this matter, I am to stay neutral, and correct some stuff that is brought up, (like the edit i made on my post on the previous page....) using what experience I have on that field.

I'll admit I may have overreacted, this whole situation has just really gotten on everyone's nerves. I'm just going to stay out of this, no hard feelings Vevlaa.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Vevlaa I'm happy that your applying your medical knowledge to further aid in your buddy's defence I don't care, but thats nice. Hes a big boy he can answer for himself.

If you thought that threat was actually valid your mistaken, but I am tired of seeing Jack throw a fit every time he is objected against and then try to drum up support by putting bullshit things like that in his signature slot or profile.

I'll be perfectly honest with you vevlaa, Jack's sorry ass should have been banned, when he created his 10 or more other profiles. Trying to sneak in other clans and such, shameful. On top of that he was real proud of the fact he had done that, when I spoke with him about his godmoding bullshit.

So he is on thin ice. And I'm not asking him to adjust his post, I'm telling him as well as shadow. I don't need a newer member to the forum, recite the rules to me which where in place long before you ever joined vevlaa.

Pv2. I meant no disrespect towards you when I stated the rules, but when I apply to any forum, I throughly really the rules so I don't make some sort of mistakes, and/or to remind others when they might forget it etc.

But anyways.

Malus, I would appreciate if you took some time to talk to shadow, either on Msn or any other means of online communication.

That goes both ways

Sit down, and talk to each other about a solution that suits both of you.

And if its OK with black_warrior, we could make it so i can "heal" you two back to a state so you would be able to give it another go... Fairly this time.

How I'm going to do this? well, I don't plan on explaining it all right now, but lets just say synthetic technology is allowed in RPG's if I'm not mistaken...?

So whaddya say?

I have tried. He wont' take the Draw, where its a tie. Its either Capture Shadow, or kill her.

But, Can i ask you all a quick question?

Do you put the huge hits at the end or beginning of the post? Because, it looked like he purely god mod.

YES, I will admit, that shadow shouldn't make it further then the last post of my sixth post. That, i will agree. I won't dispute that she has died, but malus has died

I hit his kidney full force, and if you look in to my profile, and see the small vid, she has kicked him 2 times with steal toe shoes. I am sorry, but i have been kicked in the stomach and I was down for a good 2 days in the hospital from the pain, Gods the pain.

How are they steal toe? Well, there is a knife in the tip, he keeps saying that his armor is strong like a yautja's armor is. But, if you put a knife in your boot, that is as long as a 7 foot shoe....yes, same size as my own. And the 7 inch blade comes out an hits your leg, armor or not Yautja steel is still stronger and would pierce the armor.

But, Again. I tried to talk to malus about the post and that he did his purely in an unfair fashion. Last i checked, your strongest hits are at the bottom and the puny is at the top of the post. He can do as he wishes with his post, but the gun part is at the bottom

My combistick hasn't left his leg, and he never asked if i had it there, he jumped to conclusions. And acted and not asked if it was there or not.

But, thanks for asking.

add me to my MSN, perhaps we can work something out.

[email protected]

Email only.

I can live with that