shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I thank you -light bow-

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

Vev, Ive got a problem.

"@black_warrior

1. Like I said before, I don't have a Desert Eagle, but I do have a Glock 18 with full auto mode.

2. Your electronics are fried. you cannot use anything that contains electricity. (Helmet, Plasma weapons, disc, etc.)

3. Your Right arm is Paralyzed for a few days.

Oh, and please, Puppetiring like that is a little over the line"

1. I have changed the desert eagle, it should be fine.

2. I had forgotten about the electronics and my arm, so Ill post that my helmet is screwed. I put my arm was stiffened, but ill edit it abit.

@ puppeteering: Seriously? Over the line? I see absolutely no puppeteering going on whatsoever. If you can prove me wrong than please do, but if I tackle you or throw you against a wall, Im pretty damn sure your gonna want to stab/shoot me rather than just sit there and take it. I do not count me posting my enemy retaliating as puppeteering. It makes the fight more interesting, makes posts longer, so its not totally repetative with just one person fighting while the other one sits there and takes it like a lifeless doll.

I have no objection to you doing the same thing in your posts, say how you think my character would react/attack...feel free, its been done in every single fight I've been in or ever seen in the rpg's.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Want to know why I insist that such a kidney wound is actually not life-threatening so quickly? Because, simply put, a situation very similar to this happened in REAL LIFE to ME a few years ago. I speared myself on the handlebars of a petrol-powered motor scooter travelling at high speeds. Past the road speed limit at the area, anyway.

Guess what happened to me? I went ouch. I got up, and swore a few times. I saw a scrape on my hand and swore more. Then, I got back on the scooter. I did not feel or notice any adveerse effects for about two more hours. I am nowhere near as tough as Malus is, nor was I armoured.

Though let me tell you, after those two hours all hell broke loose. I was in hospital for a week. But it took me two hours to notice anything. I imagine Shadow's kick would be tougher, but balanced by the armour and Mal's endurance. Therefore, it'd be at least another 30m before Malus started to suffer the symptoms SHadow mentioned.

Which means, he would have been able to draw the gun. He would have been able to fire. AND, he was at a distance of 40+ meters when he did.

Simply put, there is no possible way she could have crossed 40+ meters on one leg in abot three seconds. The manner in which she killed Malus is impossible. Simply impossible.

I had taken the kidney into effect, and was planning to give Mal the symptoms after another few posts. Point is, that Vevlaa is right. Medically, the kidney would not have stopped Malus.

But if we're talkign about my godmodding, let's remember that Shadow crossed over fourty meterse in less than two seconds, using a sword she could not possibly have been able to hold. Also, remember that we're going chronologically here. At the end of my post, I was in the hangar. At the end of my post, she was dead.

It was my 6th post in a fight. The rules dictate that I can kill her at that stage. I did.

The rules, common sense, and the laws of physics are all on my side here. Yet, because the Admin is from the same clan as the other person in the argument, he chooses that side.

Is an admin supposed to be unbaised? I ain't seeing any of that here.

Therefore, my post is in the right, for the reasons stated above. I have made my argument. I will say no more on the matter.

My post may perhaps require some editing. MINOR editing. I will have that done by the end of the week, but at the end of the post, Shadow will still be dead. Malus will remain alive. I got the kill first. You can't kill when you're already dead. Especially when your head is all exploded.

Case closed, I believe.

Place your gun shot at the end of the post. I have asked you that, how many times?

I am sorry, i have tried to reason with you and you haven't listened to me. I do wished you did....But alas, i tried...IF his gun isn't at the end of his Post, I will call godmodder again and a coward

YES, SHADOW IS DEAD...SO IS MALUS, GET OVER IT. I still have my last attack....Even if its my death...

Leave me my head and I will erase where i took Nikkie's and wehre it was at..even though ITS NOT ON THE BELT sorry, but i took it off...when DW picked me up and carried me off...its been off...sorry to disappoint you, but leave me my head....OR I WILL IGNORE THAT PART...

Malus, you also didn't take in account, that the kick was in the second-ish post...that would of already been in effect by the forth of your post..would it not?
the combistick is still in your leg, pinning you to the ground...so how can you walk, when you have 2 unusable legs?
Ok, i am getting off and going to sleep I AM SICK

nikkie_murray, Yautja, 15 years ago

I wish Shadow to have my head, no one else. I don't want the Tratior to have it, so please leave me alone.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Damn, her skull ain't there. So much for a proper funeral.

I WILL EDIT MY POST TO LEAVE YOUR SKULL ALONE, FACTOR IN THE BLOOD (the fight would've lasted only 10 minutes anyway, so factoring in the time) and move the time of the shot to the end of the post UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:

1: You accept that shadow is 40m away from Malus.

2: You accept that due to the fact you have no working hands, your chances of actually being able to KILL malus are very low. I doubt you have ever tried weilding a sword with only two fingers. Or with a hole 10cm diameter in your hand.

3: You UNDO the edits on your 5th post. I mean, I could go and edit my 5th post to injure you too. We call that cheating. Thanks to Atin for pointing out that you made the edits, which is clearly cheating. I will therefore ignore the updated version of the post.

This is what we call an ultimatum. It's a fair one, however. I have accepted your terms (well, except for the tie one), nd have set the conditions under which such acceptance will be done.

Also, did I get a last attack against Stalker? Did Delta get a last attack against 428? No. Therefore, due to the precedents, you should not get a last attack against me. Unless, the rules for humans and preds are different.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

This is getting childish.

I thought better of you malus...

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

Jack work this out with shadow in a fair manner, or I'll remove you from the RPG.

This is not about keeping you from winning or making sure the oh so mighty yautja win, this is about keeping the RPG fair. And people like you who constantly try to bend the rules or work around the system suck all of the fun out of RPGs. I don't know if you've caught this by now, but RPGs are suppost to be fun.

It is as simple as this: work it out, or your gone from the rpg.

And Jack, remove 'KILLS: 1 (Shadowatching)' from your signature slot, thats still to be decided.

Malus you forgot, I can still kill you....How can you run off, that fast with 2 nonworking legs?
I still have all of my weapons....
I do not want the fact that your 40+ meters away...YES you did have a killing post with Stalker...YES YOU DID...now, if i can access it to show you...

If you noticed malus, I still didn't hurt you, just made it more obvious of where my weapon is at at the bottom..Sorry, but try again...I repeat, i haven't hurt you...

Wow...guess nikkie don't like you

again i will NOT deny that you killed shadowatching.

Vev, I request you change your post.

It's only been your second post...You put me to sleep, cut/crushed an arm AND a leg with a dropship, and you are coming at me with a monster suit that i cant defend against at the moment. thats way too much for the second post in a fight.
Plus, my EMP bomb shut off the turrets and made your dropship go haywire, so you have to take that out. I will not bleed dry whatsoever, you cannot kill me, you are 4 posts behind the 6th.

I cant help but think this is a type of 'payback' for me saying that i wasn't pupeteering.

btw, Alouran, there is no way that your character is 350-400 pounds....youd be way too fat to even run much less fight a yautja warrior.
You said you weigh about the same as Predator428, when there is no way

Alouran, Yautja, 15 years ago

Oh he weighs that much? o.O >.< I'll edit it about the weight thing

LOL, you can always ask me Del.

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

better? but there was no mention in any of your post that the ship went haywire... You only said that you took out the turrets.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

*shakes head* sorry hard to resist Fable 2 continuing my post now which might take a bit

*looks at arguments* aggh for F$!# sake not again!

L H, I gaia mailed you..check it ASAP

"The two pilots stopped staring at the haywire controls of the waffle"

There it is....you seemed to have missed it in my first post.

Alouran, Yautja, 15 years ago

Bah I was mc. owned. Good fight Pred428

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

THE FUNNY THING IS THOUGH

It was a 2 posts fight. Because in the other posts you were fighting Delta, not even looking at Alouran, if i remember right. She, on the other hand, is one post short of killing you, 428. Prove me wrong.

P428 was fighting Alouran and Delta at the same time.

1 post of P428 counted towards fights for both humans. In his posts against Delta, Alouran inflicted damage on P428 and he did the same while still mainly focusing on Delta.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Pages 39-40, alouran is not mentioned in 428's posts. The fight starts on page 41 so yea, i was wrong, it was a three posts fight. However, she interacted with him for her last 5 continuous posts.