shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Calf cut, near the Achilles heal

Dislocated shoulder

and a cut on the side, not very deep but enough to bleed.

and maybe a head wound again.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg alouran's getting her ass kicked, i knew i should have killed 428 first and THEN tell her that the path's safe. But oh well, lol. Curse my disregard for human life!

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Delta, I don't have any chest armor left. Waralien burned it off a while ago.

delta-boy, Yautja, 15 years ago

Really?, didnt know that.
Ill edit it then, what DO you have on you?.

a pretty big hole through his abdomen, i think...

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

I got nothing on my chest except for that tail spike from the queen. Sorry that I posted before waiting for you, I'll change it if I need to.

You mean, you have the scars from that fight. P428 i did heal you as i healed Black.

Dw, i thought you were going to fight malus and not run off....GrrRRrrRrRrrrrrrRRRrR

I WAS gonna fight Malus, had he chosen to fight me like a man. But since he chose to be a coward and shoot rockets at three severely wounded people, at the same time interrupting me and denying me the killing of BW in an honourable 1 on 1 fight, i figured i'd just piss him off kicking his ass and then denying him a fight against me.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Malus DOES have heavy armour on his shoulders and lower legs, you realize? Still, I think Yautja sword would beat armour, so yeah...

Hmmm...I'll do a reply to this when I get to school, methinks. Yess. Still, 'tis a good fight. Indeeed 'tis a good fight. -=Goes all ninja and throws bullets around=-

-blinks as the bullets skidd across the floor-

HEY! I am just trying to be fair on injuries, you busted not only my hand but my leg, its only fair i do the same thing back, but a little worse

I would let you do the rest, of you want your arm gone, fine its gone. But, there would be blood i say, blooooood

-blinks- why throw them around?

I am going to be up and down soon.OH OH OH

Saw 5 was like saw 4

Cuz I am not gunna use ranged weapons, so I'll THROW THE BULLETS! MWAHAHAHA! -Kaff- damn, throat's still sore from when ya decided to try an crush it.

But yeah, fair enough. Fair enough indeed, just letting ya know those are hard targets you hit, not soft ones. Now...throwing knife...machete....throwing knife....

damn this whole busted arm business, now I have to CHOOSE!

I am just trying to keep the same level of injuries. I dont like being uped. Where you take more out on me, then i can you

-hands a throat lozenge- try that, i just eat sunflower seeds and not do much else.

As I said: Fair enough, that's a good call. -=noms of the throat thingy=-

Still. Choices, choices, choices.

-gives noogie=

Ok, you know what i am about to ask

"What is it your thinking, where I can help your choices

One arm. Four weapons. Four targets. And since I don't intend on speedhacking, probably enough time to hit one or two. Might ye tell me exactly the proportions and location of Shadowatching's armour?

her waist is exposed, not as much as you would think. Maybe a hand width from the bottom of her chest armor, to the top of her cloth. Shoulder's are covered as well as her forearms and 2 hands from the knee to the top of her boot is uncovered.

Weapons, well you know about them. Plus there is more in the profile of them.

REally not much skin is exposed but her thighs and part of her shin.

-Nods- Shame Mal doesn't have time to enjoy the veiw.

UGH, perv ROFL...you men and your mind,

such a dirty, dirty, dirty boy. Dirty, dirty dirty boy

Unfortunately you busted his X-Ray vision...XD

But nah, no perving when in the uniform. Or on duty. Or without consent. Or, for that matter, when drunk. Or when sober.

YEa, i am sure

So how far is your mind on the rpg? What is the next targets on the body of Shadows?