daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The conditions of the weather were getting worse, the sand was hitting hard like splintered wood, this however, just seemed to annoy the hunters even more, their roars became more audible over the howls of the great storm.

The first stage had been cleverly set. Iseijin had led the warrior aliens to the base of the mountain and had began their early second stage of the diversion, the time was ripe.

Pred killer had now joined the small hunting pack of quinn and katam who were being led by the mighty alpha alien. They had sat in the shadows of the empty caverns and watched as the hunters had fought to battle off the first wave of young drones that daveberg had sent into battle.

Xenomorph remains were littered across the top of the mountain side, pit holes and corroded rock lay everywhere from the noxious spill of acidic blood, it had been a relatively easy first wave of beasts that the hunters had faced, but now, the tide was about to turn....

Peeling from the roof of the cavern, daveberg stretched his deathly black exoskeleton to the limit as he arched just slightly out of the caverns final exit and gently scouted for the nearest threats. The king of the aliens quietly hissed as impulses fed through his mind giving him a visual outlay of where to strike first, some of the predsators were recovering and looked distracted, whilst further down, the powerful K20 and docter were still fending off small spurts of on coming drones. Now was a good a time as any.

Daveberg coiled back round into the cavern and snapped open his maw, firing his second jaws out aggressively - quinn, predkiller and katam knew what this meant, they all hissed unison, it was time to kill.

The massive hulking black monstrosity that was the alpha alien leapt out of the cavern and let out an ear piercing shriek - the first predator never knew what hit him. The hunters blood curdled at the sound of the beast, before he could spin and attack the last thing he saw was the terrifying shadow of something incredibly big behind him, for the first time, it had almost looked like the sun had been blotted out - daveberg snatched the young hunter in a crushing grip and sank his claws into the side of the predator. Lifting him into the air, the alpha alien sank his claws in deeper, and with a sickening CRUNCH! it appeared that daveberg had broken the hunters ribs. Dropping the feeble hunter like a sack of bricks, the hunter hit the floor face first, with that, quinn, katam and predkiller lunged out of the tunnel and began to feast on the incapacitated hunter..

The ambush had finally begun........*

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata stopped what he was doing and turned towards the jagged facd cliff...The ear splitting shriek had come form there... It chilled Cerrata to the bone hearing that noise...It was once gain the Alpha alien...Once again another signal... Cerrata was thinking what to do when K20 roared FORM A CIRCLE!!! DONT LET ANYHTING THROUGH!!!!!...

Cerrata didnt understand why we had to get in a circle there wasnt any aliens around yet... i changed my vision to electromagnetic and i had to scroll through my visions againto make sure there was no mistake, xenos were closing in from every direction...Cerrata gripped his combistick, hoping it to be used to perfection in this hunt...

K20 roared and laughed in ecstacy as he called to us unbloods "NOW IS YOUR CHANCE MY YOUNG CLANSMEN!!!!! NOW IT THE TIME FOR YOU TO TAKE UP ARMS AND FIGHT!!! YOUR CHANCE TO TASTE THE HONOUR THAT YOU HAVE SOUGHT!!!! YOU MAY RUN, BUT YOU WILL REPENT!!! DEATH IS NY' AND GLORY IS NEARER!!!! I CAN TASTE VICTORY!!! NOW LETS FIGHT!!!!! FOR BLOOD AND HONOUR!!!!!!!!...

Cerrata and the clan of Balatu started cheering roaring and thrusting their arms in the air... The circle was formed and all the predators were facing outwards with their combisticks aimed menacingly at the incoming forces...

In the center of the circle, a doctor was tending to some of our wounded from the last wave... They will be ready to fight in time for the next wave it seems...Cerrata checked his vision again and saw them all like ants approaching a rotting carcass... These ants however are going to be destroyed...

FOR BLOOD AND HONOUR!!!!!

(signing off)

avpsig4bq.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

you see me runing tward you from the aliens yelling,"AHHH@!!!"i jump over stuff and felling hot and afrade this coould be my time
the aliens are geting closer can anyone save predator rules or dose she have to fend for her self or can she make it...

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avier saw the new blooded warrior come. He scoffed as th helped the unblooded get to his feet. The other one had left, it was two against one, he was ready. Shadow charged, letting the unblooded catch his breath.

As the pred closed Avier swung his tail around, grazing the preds arm. The cold lade salshed against his side. His blood poured, leabing a hole in the ground. He hissed, letting his bloodlust come to the surface. The pred charged again, when he was close Avier shifted his weight to the side, cathing the pred in the stomach, and then upward with all his might. The pred flew through the air, landing hard against the ground. He stood, Avier then lept at him, his blood pumping. The predator slashed for his head but he wove. Suddenly Avier felt a hard force smash into his chest. THe predator had brought its knee up hard.

Avier fell stight down, as the blade closed he rolled to the left and slammed his tail aginst the preds back. Both rolled to oppsite sides. The predator crouched, and Avier followed suit.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

avier.jpg

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

A violent scream could be heard, it was the Xenos. And another a hunter had been killed, scanning the terrain through each vision mode K20 spots where the sound is coming from, as they feasted upon the dead warrior it was to much for K20 to take...he lost it roaring with the fury of his ancestors the feasting Xenos lifted their heads and saw the the source. With all the rage that he has kept hidden for all of these centuries K20 could no longer be contained, breakin the rank of the circle K20 rushs toward the assilants. Leaping high into the air K20 disappears into the sun...reaching the apex of his leap, K20 fires a net at Katam and ensnares him in it. Pulling one of this combisticks out K20 begins the desent back to the ground. Extending the combistick to full length K20 comes down with a thunderous crash and violently strikes predkiller in the head sending him straight into the dirt creating a small creater. Before Quinn could react K20 spins around and smashs him in the side sending the Xeno hurdling through the air with tremendous speed landing in a plum of dust and dirt. Now the Alpha, he was prepared for this before K20 had time to turn back around the Alpha wrapped his tail around K20s waist and lifted him high into the air and slams him into the ground, K20 coughs up blood on the back of his mask as it slowly oozes out, the Alpha leaps onto the great hunter. Clawing at him with horrific strength and speed K20s armor and body become heavily scared and his blood begins to run...this is only adding fuel to his fire. This Alpha was smart however to smart for any of the other Xenos to comprehend. The Alpha going for the killing blow, sends his second jaw toward K20, but it was not to be that easy for the Xeno, at the last second K20 grabs it and with his other arm lifts the Xeno off and throws him aside this is it the battle that will decide the fate of his clan and the fate of his honor. This will be his finest hour or his most glorious death. Only one will walk away and K20 was certain he was going to be the one. Extending his wristblades to full length K20 prepares for combat the wounds on his body puslate with pain. It fulls his lust for blood and death. Roaring K20 starts his charge at the Alpha...

(hey guys i gotta go, I will be on later...hehe finally get to lock horns with ya dave. see ya later and good luck)

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The storm was begining to die down now and the air was cooling, dusk would soon be on its way, casting cool shadows over the battle field.

CRUNCH!!! With a primal scream of fury the powerful hunter slammed his way into the huge ebony monster sending it reeling into the rock face. Rubble and debris flew from all angles and rained down on the alpha alien. Again another brutal shoulder tackle send the beast rolling onto the floor. K20 stood tall and roared.

Always resilient, the hulking xenomorph shook himself and stood on its feet, raising to it's full height, towering even above the predator. Daveberg tipped his head to once side looking past K20, he could see that katam had broke free of the netting and quinn and predkiller now stood beside him, readying to attack the leader of the Balatu clan. Daveberg raised his tail and shrieked at his warriors to back down, this was his battle. The three warrior xenomorphs hissed at the command an san round to face the other attackers from the predator clan....

The alpha alien cast a huge shadow across K20 as the beast sprung open its ferocious jaws and hissed at it's advasary. A moments silence was between them, then, a blur, the alien, more agile than the hunter had lept to the adjacent wall, claws gripping on to the rocks as slime oozed from his great jaws, quickly the monster alien shot open its mouth and fired a steaming globule of acid taking a direct hit on the face plate of K20. As the hunter began trying to remove the face mask, the savage black beast leapt on to him and gouged the ripe flesh from K20'S waist, splashing a luminous burst of green blood over the exoskelton of the alien. This battle was getting out of hand.......*

alpha.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

as katam saw wolfpred had wounded himself badly by faling a great hight from the mountain.so katam dicides to go down and end his life so katam quickly rushs down the mountain side as fast as he can on all four.......as katam is allmost there he slips and scares his face he lands at the bottom safely apart from the scareon his face.he heads towards the pred and jumps on his back he slowly inpales the pred with his tail inflacting as much pain as katam can give to the pred and the pred is to weak to do eny thing but with all the strength the pred has left he pulls my tail out of him and he stabs me in the side of my stomach the pred slowly dies of from the injury.the pred did not have enuf strength left to serusly hurt katam si he only gets a deep scare.

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
katam.jpg

pred killer moved his head away from the predator meat and jumped onto a pred warrior takening him down to the floor and ripping off this armor he had no change with pred killers tail going though the warrior to leave him dead on the floor pred killer looked at the other predators running at him ready for battle pred killer hissed and roared prepared to taken the preds out

"i am a killer, i am your fear"
rpgsig.bmp.jpg

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

solo pred runs up from behind the xenomorph extends his wrist blades and punches the xenomorph in the back the xeno throws me dowbn and starts ripng at my chest. and its tail flies out bhind it i try to roll over but i couldent the tail goes threw my stomach throwing up blood solo pred roars. the alien pulls my face up to his. opens his mouth and....... i punch him imn the head and acid blood sprays all over the place.

solo pred gets out of the xenomorphs tail and stands up.solo pred looks at his foe and is seeing doble. the xenomorph runs over and hits him. solo pred flys off the rocky cliff and hits the ground fracureing all his ribs and breaking his arm.

solo pred closed his eyes and he fell asleap when solo pred woke the alien was standing over him solo pred kicks the alien and sleeps again.

igm.photobucket.com.../sigs/SARGE.jpg

pred killer runs in hissing he jumbs down slashing a preds mask pred killer then burns the preds face by his acid burning out of his mouth like a fireball burning his face

but the prteds dont give up pred killer got floored by a pred rolling around the floor pred killer pushs him away then goes on topo off them using his inner jaw the pred roared and lay dead on the floor.

roaring from the other preds as pred killer killed them 3 dots came on pred killers head pred killer moved as the laser was coming and cut apart of his tail sreaming and moveing his tail shooting acid all over the pred

rpgsig.bmp.jpg

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Near to the hive entrance bug-hunt slowed his pace and took on a more poised approach blending deeper in to the hive's roof. The entrance to the hive was large and worn the edges were smoothed down with the flurry of activity over the centuries the hive has been around.
No immediate danger was present around the hive's entrance but over the years this old warrior had seen it all and new that there is no slacking when it comes to theses preds and there dirty little tricks they use. All was fine, the other xenos must of been doing there job well b-h thought to him self, pity really would of been fun to have a little action. Looking out of the hive into the baron openness there was no change to what was normally there, sand rocks, the mountains and what little plant life that could grow on this harsh planet. Every thing was as it should of been apart from the cry's of the aliens in the far distance where the battle was taking place. The scared veteran gave a yawn and stretched out his large silky black body as if he was trying to touch the sky then slowly dropped back down in to a crouch and continued to scan the horizon while lost in thought he sensed the queen calling him back, she was not happy, did not like her best to leave her side in this kind of situation. The eggs the most important thing there was and in her eyes were not being guarded properly! .......oh well better get back don't want to upset her majesty any more than what she is. With that thought b-h gave a quick scan of the surroundings and turned to move off. He was nearly all the way back in side the hive when he stopped and started to slowly turn back round to look over he's shoulder something was different, he had not noticed it the first time but it had just hit him now. Looking back out of the hive and paying more attention to a clump of rocks to the right side he saw it one of the preds pods, the drop pod of Deathdrop. The blood in side b-h began to boil with rage, hate and adrenaline this was it some action at last, but there was one big problem the pod was empty so where was the pred?

moving-sig-res.gif

Bug renders

beating the youger preds had kept pred killers hopes up but a older more stronger pred was to come rushing at pred killer he goes flying backwards at a rock wall acid coming out of his mouth and tail pred killer was getting mad as he ran at the pred he pulled olut his wristblades roaring in power pred killer jumbed puyshing him down as the pred slashed pred killers face which left a cut on pred killers head as pred killer was getting more and more mad he ran at the pred headbutting him and burning the pred because of the slash of pred killers head but the pred didnt what to give up pred killer tried to run at the pred but with the wind pushing him back pred killer heard a pep it was a pred with is gun locked on pred killer moved towards the pred as the other pred shot pred killer moved as the pred shot backwards from the missed hit at pred killer he was getting angry

rpgsig.bmp.jpg

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

The depths of the hive were hot and damp, and the smell of decay was so thick that it created it own mist! just the way the xenomorphs like it. The hive was quite just the sound of the queen and the scurry of a few drones moving new eggs around was all that could be heard. Normally this hive was like a city under ground with drones working and the warriors fending off any attempts of attacking all seemed to quite, this was the way bug-hunt liked it so he could get some b-h time to himself. Never has there been a time where all the xenos had to leave, but with this kind of fret up on the surface all out war and a fast attack was the only way to save the hive from total destruction.
Starting to get a bit restless b-h signalled to one of the other royal guards with a low hiss and a small nod of his head to take over command and make sure the entrance to the queens chamber is secure, with that the other xeno nodded back and moved to the front of the queens chamber climbed a wall and blended into it and lay motionless waiting to pounce at the sing of any trouble. A quick glance around all seemd ok, the queen was sleeping the other few warriors were still in there position and the 4 drones were still busy with there job. Yes, it was all ok no need to worry time for me to go and take a look at the entrance to the hive and see what the battle was like.

moving-sig-res.gif

Bug renders

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Quinn furious from the strike that K20 delevered to him previously went to attack K20, but Daveburg ordered him to take care of the other predators. So he focused his attention elsewhere. Meanwhile Dave dove at him, while he was trying to remove his mask knocking him on his stomach. Quinn saw another predator trying to intervene so He lunged at him knocking them both to the ground. Quinn Screamed For Katam and, Pred killer to Guard Dave while he was trying to kill to K20, Quinn would deal with the other predator. Both Quinn and the other pred got to their feet. The pred through a shrunken that barely missed his hand and took out one of his fingers. Quinn Tackled the Predator And pressed his wounded finger to his belly. The Predator roared as Quinn’s hand easily entered his stomach and pulled out some of the predator entrails. The Predator was now dead and Quinn turned his attention to K20.

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

wolfpredator89, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

As the storm below him clear he could see the preds and the xenos fighting below. He had to get down there but in a hurry, he had to jump. He took one last breath and jumped. Using his shuriken to slow his descent, against the side of the mountain. Out of no where a rock sticking out of the side of the mountain knocks the shuriken out of his hand. And wolfpred tumbles down the side of the mountain until he is at the base.
After he got up from the tremendous fall he notice he was at the base of the mountain, he could sense that there were xenos near him. He looked around and didnt see any, but where were they. His side ached in pain, and burnt like fire.He fear that he might get ambushed for he could not see them.He prepared his weapons for a battle might begin.

weapons: Combat stick, side arms blades, dual wrist blades, wrist net gun, three throwing disks, plasma cannon, sacraficail knife.
-never quit, fight until you die

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Iseijin hoped that Daveberg and the rest of the Xenomorph soldiers were faring better than her comrades and she were – they had to – they couldn’t be doing worse than what they were facing at the moment.

*Her trickery had worked well for the majority of the time, they would strike from below and decimate the life of the unfortunate Hunter before the rest of his comrades could find out but the Predators seemed to be learning quickly and though they could not pinpoint where the Xenomorphs were under the sand that did not discourage them from trying to exterminate the bugs. Using their Plasma Casters the Hunters would shoot at the ground at any hint of movement, the golden sand would fly into the air and be taken away by the wind to land someplace else leaving a small crater behind, and if they were within the shot of their spears then they would not hesitate to strike the sand. Many of the Yautja had also the brains to stand on a large boulder or any kind of object that would take them off the ground so the Xenomorphs would be deterred from attacking them unless they leaped through the sandy ground but many did not even reached their target before having their heads blasted away.

* More than once their weapons actually connected through the sand and the injured Xenomorph’s screech allowed the Hunter to get a better shot and become more aware of where the rest of the bugs could be hiding, increasing his chances of actually giving a fatal blow.

*Understandably, Iseijin was a little nervous.

*It would be useless to continue this performance. The element of surprise was long gone and the Hunters would soon gain the advantage if they were to remain under the ground. The sand was no longer a safe place to be. They had to retreat.

*Iseijin gave a command to Avpfreak and Drone Warrior to inform the rest of the underground reapers to discontinue their attacks and move towards the safety of the mountains. The mountains’ many cavernous areas would provide enough protection from the Predator’s merciless assault…

(Avpfreak, Drone Warrior, whichever of you reads this first: lead the Xeno soldiers to the mountain where Daveberg is and rendezvous there with the rest of the Xenomorphs. Be careful and avoid conflict.)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avpfreak nods to Iseijin. He looks at Drone Warrior to see if he is ready. He is. Avpfreak can't help but feel nervous. Drone and himself have to lead these aliens to the mountains, but avoid conflict. Avpfreak knows he has a responsibility. He will do ANYTHING for the hive. Instead of calling out for more warriors, he produces a pheromone that the predators cannot detect. Only the Xenomorphs can. A few of his siblings come to him and hiss. He tells them that Drone and himself are going to lead them to the mountain. It won't be easy but still. And with that, the group of death monsters continue for the mountain.

avpfreaksig.jpg

After several grueling hours, the pack of xenos makes its way to the mountains. At the base, they see that Katam has killed a predator. Avpfreak bumps heads with Katam to congradulate him; the same meaning as a human high 5. Avpfreak and the other xenos are hungry. So they feast on the predator's flesh. This is the first time Avpfreak has eaten predator flesh.... and he likes it. He likes it in the same way that a human child likes candy. Candy.... that's what these predators are to Avpfreak and his siblings. Avpfreak gives a thank you to Katam, and rips off a juicy leg of the predator.

avpfreaksig.jpg

as katam looks up he sees avpfreak.katam is happy to see a xeno has seen him kill a pred but not eny pred it was wolfpredator89.katam lets avpfreak feast for avpfreak looks very hungery.katam dicides to go back up the mountain to see how the fight with the alpha alien and the pred is goin on and as katam leaves he asks if avpfreak would come with him.
(im off for the night no cheapin please)

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
katam.jpg

Avpfreak nods in agreement. He asks his drooling siblings if they would come. They don't listen, they just eat. Then he gives them a loud hiss, but still not loud enough fro a pred to hear. They all stop eating and give him their attention as he awaits their answer....

avpfreaksig.jpg