the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

the doctor looks around he sees the young hunters fighting but are they all there he wonders he looks to see K20 still fighting the alpha alien what to do what to do help K20 or the others. they seem to be winning but the doctor cant tell about K20 so he makes a descion points his combi stick out and charges at the alpha alien. he is almost at the creature when something flys at him quickly he dodges it, its a facehugger it lands behind him and jumps again this time the doctor slah at with his wrist blades. the facehugger splits in two and falls to the sand. the doctor resumes his fighting stance and charges stabing the alpha alien

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avier would die, he was sure of it with no help from his comrads. His short sleep had given him new strength. He stood, his blood did not flow. He saw Shadoww stand, not believeing this was possiable he lept. WWith all his might and landed atop him. With no mask Avier would surly kill him. He slammed his inner jaw into Shaodews forhead. The blood flowed and the predator was no more. Avier knowing his end was near, ran as fast as he could. Hoping that his fellow aliens would be able to keep the oteher two off of him.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

avier.jpg

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata and what was left of our circle ran towards K20 flanking him, there were several aliens around him and Daveberg, the alpha alien... PREDATOR held up his hand signalling for them to stop, he then pulled out his shuriken and instructed us to do so as well...

Cerrata understood what PREDATOR wanted them to do... he looked at the other predators and nodded to all of them... Then in perfect unison, they all unleashed their fury, hurling shurikens at the aliens, it caught mos tof them by surprise and killed most of them, the ones it didnt left them very injured... We ran to a different location and called them back making it cut through more of them, killing more than a dozen, we all rushed forward combisticks and wristblades at the ready and we slashed and penetrated the thick skin of the now vulnerable Xenomorphs, dozens more died... their shrieks lost in the wind...

Daveberg was attackin K20 again as K20 struggled to get his burning mask off, PREDATOR rushed forward and pushed it off with all his might launching it into the air, it fellw tih a sickening bon crunch 12 meters away from K20... He had finally got his mask off, and PREDATOR presented to him another mask which was taken by one of the fallen predators...It was a near perfect fit as the predator it was taken from was very physically equivalent as K20, it had had fluoroescent blood splashed all over it by the previous owner...

K20 thanked them and told them to watch themselves in case of another ambush, 3 very dangerous xeno's are close by keep an eye out. He roared and extended his wirstblades again... Dave had recovered and was circling K20, shrieking and hissing, snapping his inner jaw...

The battle begins...again. The Predators form a circle around the Predator and the alpha alien, each predator 6 meters apart, forming a large circle, 60 meters plus in circumference, their own personal arena... Cerrata and the rest of the Balatu had drawn their spears and combisticks once again roaring and taunting the enemy... We shall wait, we can wait, killing is a patient sport...FOR BLOOD AND HONOUR THEY ROARED!!!!!!

avpsig4bq.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

my hart sciped a beat se ing his very very close fea=iand die.i jump up lemping and kill 3 more aliens and i trough my speer at avire and i fall fainting with the energy i used and the sper gose right trough aviers head and that was the end of him.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

K20A2, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

With his masked melted and thrown aside his true face could be seen for the first time his warriors have seen the face of their leader. Heavily scared with the blood of his victims, and yet proud and true to his cause. K20s wound to his waist cause him much pain and agony. Thus fueling the fire to his rage even more. As the talons of the Alpha sunk deep into K20s flesh, he raised his elbow high and with sound of the Xenos exoskeleton breaking under the force of the blow, K20 struck the back of the Alphas neck driving him into the ground with tremodous force...CRASH!!! dirt and debris fly upwards and K20 lifts the Alpha above his head, holding him at the base of his tail and the base of his neck and with one fluid motion slams the Xeno down again into the ground. Once more the powerful Alpha was face first in the dirt but it was still far from over...the Alpha with surprising speed narrowly missed spearing K20 with his tail and with that K20 grab the tail and spun him around and around...til he released him soaring high into the air, K20 leaps to follow and as he reaches the Alpha in the air K20 buries his right wristblade into the stomach of the Alpha...shrieking in pain it to plays its hand or should I say its tail spearing K20 in the side missing a fatal would just barely both great warriors fall back to the ground with severe wounds this fight would claim one of their lives, maybe even both of their lives, with one of his wristblades useless K20 pondered if it was time to use his most deadly weapon the sidearmblades!!! both hunter and prey, prey and hunter stood up from their fall and faced each other again waiting for the right time to strike...K20 would not let the Xeno spit acid again he would have his head before he had time to spit again. Sidearmblades at full length K20 charged slashing at the Alpha and with great speed and agility the Alpha dodged and fatal wounds escaping with minor cuts. Your time has come daveberg...your skull will shine on my trophy case for all to see...I am death, I am the reaper and you are mine to collect!!!!

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

i wake up seeing all the aliens dead becuse of solo
solo was siting down he sees me and says,"he died in honer."
i get up walking over to avier and tear off his head.and then i walk over to shadow and beary him and sat some words,"he was the best bblooded iv ever seen he will be honerd and chearest in my heart and all the clans mates!FOR BLOOD AND HONEER!"

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata is scouting the area facing the Hive when he hears creams form predatorrules and several xenomorphs, the sand hs cleared for just a second when i notice that predatorrules is still alive... I scout out the location and the obstacles to it...It seems a lot easier... Cerrata wheels and yells to three predators, "Come with me, our friend is in trouble!" they nod and follow Cerrata as he leads the way through the sand...

Whilst running they see a clearing in the sand and see a group of xenomorphs to the left of us running towards K20 and the alpha, they are oblivious to the predators, and there is not enough of them to serve as a threat so we continue along our way...

Mustering all the inner strength we can we run as fast and constant as we can running when finally we see predatorrules lying on the ground, we run forward and one of the bigger and more powerful predators of the group pick her up and slump her on his back... We notice 2 other predators not far off...Dead...this fills Cerrata with grief and continues on his way, they run as fast and constant once again and reach teh cliff face...

They begin to race up it when out of nowhere an alein jumps forward and knocks the predator carrying predatorrules down... Cerrata spins and launches a shuriken as the alien is leaning over the tall predator, his head is suddnely sliced immediately off its head by Cerrata's shuriken and the tall predator picks up predatorrules again and we take off once more...

Before long we had reached the top of the mountain and we put predator down beside the doctor and he summons help... We notice that the group aliens earlier have not come yet.. We tell doctor about this and he thanks us for the heads up, we takeour positions again and try to catch our breath...
(signing off be cak in 6 - 7 hours.)

avpsig4bq.jpg

Stalker, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Stalker waking up from being knocked unconscious during his fight with Avier wakes up to find Avier's headless body lying on the ground next to him. A rival hunter seized their moment & claimed Avier's head for their own. A fellow hunter also lies dead on the battleground.
Stalker looks for a new challenger then suddenly a drone comes leaping out of the shadows at stalker. Raising his combistick he charges & knocks the drone off it's feet the drone stabs with it's tail but misses. Stalker grabs the tail & impales the drone with it's own weapon. The drone falls over dead. Stalker draws his dagger & removes the drones head, his first trophy. Stalker marks himself on the head with the drones blood & walks off carrying it's head as his prize.

Hunters or the hunted

as katam has just kill wolfpreadator89 he has already started to climb the mountain as he finaly get to the top again he sees the great battle between the alpha alien and the pred they are both coverd in cuts and slashs katam wonts to join the fight but the alpha growls at him to say do not join in my felo xeno this is my fight and my fight alone so katam finds a safe place to watch this great battle.the other predators have not notest katam yet.......

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
katam.jpg

daveberg, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The sandstorm had almost died down, dunes of the sand were littered everywhere like giant mole hills casting shadows everywhere. Dusk had finally approached and the bitter wind chill factor was begining to settle in, ZX2 was as cold as ice during the nights and this, daveberg thought, would be all the advantage the aliens needed.

The cavernous gloom of the mountains were now housed with scores of the HIVE'S brood as they scurried in a stampede of murderous lust towards the mountain top. It was there that the final great war of these two beasts would be held, one fought for honour the other fought for nothing but murder, the ultimate hunters aginst the ultimate killers.

Crouched on all fours, tail arched over his wounded head, the alpha alien stared hard at the noble hunter, K20. Both were in turmoil, life being sapped from their dark souls as the battle was begining to take it's toll.

Rearing up again, the monsterous daveberg bared his glistening razor sharp teeth and lunged at K20, claws outstretched - The hunter, with a clicking noise in his throat side stepped and missed the first threat of attack, with that he swung his mighty arm blades at daveberg. With this came something of a suprise, the alpha alien rose up and towerd above K20 catching the arm blades in both of his hands. K20 looked up at his meanacing advisary in bemusement - the king of the aliens had the blade lodged in both his palms and began to push his weight (and K20S armblades) over the hunters head. The wounds were deep, K20 fighting against the over bearing power of the black beast once again looked up at daveberg, the alien almost had what looked like a grin on its shining teeth as the reality sunk in of what the alien was doing.

Once daveberg held the armblades over K20, the smell of burning flesh became apparent as acid poured from the gouged wounds on the alpha aliens hands. With a sickening tear, the alien ripped free from the arm blades and watched as the corrosive acid burned through the predators armour, with that, the terrifying alien clapsed K20 by his sides and pressed into his flesh, acid from the wounds on the aliens hands eating away through the naked skin of the hunter...

The predator vigorously shook him self free from the torment of the alien, with one last ditch effort, K20 slammed the burnt down stubs of his arm blades into the side of the alpha aliens skull sending the dark creature reeling. With force, the hunter ripped the useless armour from his body. He looked down and noticed that things could become extremely hard for him now as the biting cold of sun down was bearing over them, and K20's thermal netting was nothing but tatters......

chronicles.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i sit down beside solo and solo notes 4 aliens comeing but solo was hurt more then me so i take outt my sper abd growl.
i take out my last shucken and i gose trough ans alien then the shucken flys back to her.
3 aliens jump at her she throughs it agan and it gose through an aliens neck.
i stabbe one in the head with my sper and blood hit me and ate through my armor and i through it off.
then i look up and see the aliens tail going for my head but suddenly solo killed it borfor it gor me.i thanked him and sat down and solo joined me.

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i cut off shadows other arm and get ready for battle i sew the new arm on and extend my wrist blades predrules and i run tward the xenomorph pred rules throws a surken at his head but misses. the xeno slashes me in the face. i grol and pounce on him.

igm.photobucket.com.../sigs/SARGE.jpg

i see solo and i xtened my sper and take out my dager and put on alien vison and ready for the alien and i start graling and get mad.i see the alien jump down and come to me. i can tell its not a normal alien like the others so i get more ready and grawl and eye the alien.

Quinn, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Quinn could feel that katam wanted to join in the fight aswell but they would wait for and outcome and interviene only if K20 managed to kill their leader so quinn found cover also and watched the vicious battle between the leaders.now that the sand storm had passed It started to Rain heavily. The once bone dry sand quickly turned to mud and made it harder to move in, Quinn Knew this was an advantage as it messed up some of the predator technology.

"Tis time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

as katam is watching the fight with the mighty alpha alien and the elder predator he thinks that he might get in trouble if the other preds see him so he takes shelter in the neer by cave.
(off for the night no cheapin please)

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
katam.jpg

Drip drip drip a slow trickle of water dripped down the aliens face wakening her from her coma like state. She looked (sensed, no eyes) around to see the ground below had be burned by her blood, she remember her wound and peered down at her side. The wound had coagulated make a slimy green compound, as for the blade that caused the wound it had fizzed away into a small peace of metal.
As she stretched her battle scared shell and walked out into the open she found that there was a storm not a sandstorm but a thunderstorm. She had never seen rain before it was strange to her. The desert started to become a muddy lake, the desert sand was too dry to soak up any of the water. If it kept poring like this there would be a full-blown flash flood (that actually happens) and the only place for the battle to go would be up… the mountain.
But that was not her problem now she needed to find her kin to help her quench her thirst for revenge and with that she was off into the storm.

profile.htmlim not a girl my alien like all aliens is a girl. im just staying in charactor!

game over man, game over... o 2 more lives.

im a mans mans man

( new pic same great tast )

this post contains mature subgect matter reader discretion is advised

super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

(All right then. Solo Pred – it seems you will be fighting me so prepare yourself. Oh, one more thing, please refer to me as “she†because at first I was confused on whether you were actually going against me or not.)

*If Iseijin could vocalize words then she knew a whole string of cusses would have escaped from her mouth by now. She thought she was safe from the Predators’ view but it seems that the Hunters had spotted her and flushed her out of her hiding area. One of them, it seems the female Yautja, threw a bladed disk at Iseijin’s head but luckily the Xenomorph sensed the weapon coming for her and she was able to dodge it safely yet this act meant that the Predators meant business and were expecting a decent fight. Iseijin was not one to disappoint.

*The Xenomorph knew that it would be of no use to try and continue taking cover so with a loud roar and a graceful leap she met the Predators face to face, displaying her many sharp teeth under her quivering lips with deep-throated growls and a crouched battle stance, and tail swiveling behind her elegantly to show that she was healthy and strong; to say to the Predators that they were not to expect an easy kill. If they wanted her skull she was going to make sure they worked hard for it. Iseijin’s display of prowess did not deter the Hunters and one of them threw himself at her with a loud battle cry and bloodlust in his eyes.

*It had begun.

*Iseijin reared and met the lunging Hunter as his tackle connected with her. The force of the impact resounded with a loud thud and threw the Xenomorph to the ground with the Hunter on top of her, dust and dirt flew where they landed. Both creatures snarled loudly as one tried to overpower the other, claws and wristblades met mid-air, attacking and counterattacking at the same time. It wasn’t even a formal fight. It was a dirt struggle. Iseijin knew she had to take this Hunter off her as soon as possible or else it would not be long before his wristblades connected with her throat.

*The Hunter raised his arm high in the air to deliver the fatal blow but as he did so he exposed a large area of his chest and Iseijin used this opportunity to firmly placed both her feet on the Predator’s sternum and with great force throw the Hunter in the air for a few moments then landing with a sickening thud on the ground a few feet in front of her; those few critical moments to allow her to get back on all fours again and face the Hunter properly. He recovered quickly; the attack did not injure him, getting into a battle stance with both arms and legs firmly squared with his body with his wristblades extended and ready.

*Iseijin dared not let her guard down from this Hunter, even with the female Yautja nearby, this was between this Xenomorph and this Hunter. He was young but he was still a Yautja and Xenomorphs knew that no Yautja was to be taken lightly. She snarled furiously, enticing the Hunter to attack again with feigned attacks, jumping back and forth, getting him roused.

*With another loud growl the Hunter lunged again at his Xenomorph opponent. This was the move Iseijin was expecting. Many young Hunters confidently threw themselves with their upper body leaving the lower section vulnerable. Iseijin ran to meet the Hunter again but instead of connecting with his attack she dived under him and struck her tail across his ankles causing him to stumble and slam to the ground chest first. In this position it would take him longer to get to his feet so before he could recuperate Iseijin leaped for him with her talons open and ready to rip flesh and her teeth exposed and aiming for his head…

*But her fangs never reached their target.

*It seemed that Iseijin had not counted on the Hunter flipping over to his back and instead of biting into his head her mouth only connected with the Hunter’s metal wrist gauntlet when he placed it over his face.

*They were back where they had started. A dirt struggle. Iseijin pushed down with her mouth but the Hunter kept a strong stance with his arm. Drool dripped onto the Predator’s mask and slid over either side of its metal surface, leaving a trail of glistening moisture. Both creatures’ bodies quivered uncontrollably as they struggled to subdue their opponents. Sweat had started to appear over the Yautjkin as he tried to keep the Xenomorph’s gaping maw away from his face and Iseijin was having trouble keeping this up but knew if she were to let go then there would be a great possibility that he could attack before she had a chance to retaliate.

*Neither would allow the other to gain the advantage…

(Solo, go ahead and give your account on the situation. No kills yet, it’s still too early for that.)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*The struggle for supremacy still continued with Iseijin against this Hunter called SoloPred. Neither had made much improvement during the last half hour and were still in the same situation as they had been before. Iseijin still had her mouth firmly clamped over the Hunter’s gauntlet while the Predator was mustering all his strength to keep the Xenomorphs’ gaping maw away from his face. Energy was being used quickly and was in low supply for both creatures by now. Iseijin felt extremely vulnerable in this position, her back was exposed and hoped the other female Predator did not decide to join in the fray anytime soon for she would have no way to defend herself.

*A gentle breeze picked up, a cooling welcome to the heat created by the two battling creatures. Many scents were carried in that breath of fresh air, several of them were of Yautja but the one that caught Iseijin’s attention was a familiar scent of another Xenomorph. Avpfreak. He must be nearby for his pheromones to be picked up like this.

*In the split second that Iseijin was evaluating the scent she loosened her grip just a bit. The Hunter sensed this and wasted no time to use this to his advantage and with a sharp shove upwards his arm and gauntlet connected with the Xenomorph’s face in a sickening crack. Iseijin snarled in pain and reeled backwards. The Predator jumped to his feet and tackled the creature before she could counter any attack. Iseijin, still suffering the effects of the assault, was taken by surprise at this and slammed to the ground.

*This was no longer a fight she had control over, it was getting out of hand…

*She tried to flip herself over to gain a better momentum but the Hunter had wrapped his powerful arms around her in a deadly embrace and her movements were limited. His sharp wristblades shot out. They were aimed for her throat.

*Iseijin was not a Yautja so she had no guilt associated in calling for help. She threw her head back and let out a loud screech that reverberated amidst the crevices and eerie shadows…

(Avpfreak, get me out of here! We need to get back to the caves, I’ll explain later.)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

As she wandered across the mountainside the rainwater drizzling down her dome she noticed an other. It was one of her sisters and she was in trouble, that sister was Iseijin.
She was locked in mortal combat with a large predator. She needed help and Brentopia was eager to give it.
She dashed towards the creature passing Iseijin with astonishing speed. She leapt into the air tackling the predator, the ground was slippery making the predator trip back sending them both of the edge of the cliff like side of the mountain. As they dived through the air Brentopia though out her arm slamming into the wall and digging her nails into the wall keeping her from falling to her death. She tried to scale the wall but she couldn’t, some thing was weighing her down. She looked down to see the predator had grabbed her tail keeping the creature from the doom below.
And now the rain had caused Brentopia’s grip to start slipping. Now there was very little between her and the death below.

In all of the commotion didn’t notice Iseijin leave.

profile.htmlim not a girl my alien like all aliens is a girl. im just staying in charactor!

game over man, game over... o 2 more lives.

im a mans mans man

( new pic same great tast )

this post contains mature subgect matter reader discretion is advised

super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avpfreak is confused. Should he go back with Iseijin? Or should he help her savior? Though Avpfreak has had some problems with this Xeno, Brentopia, in the past, he cannot, he WILL NOT let a Xeno fall prey to a Predator. He sees that Iseijin is looking at the beasts who are locked in combat. She seems as confused as he is. He asks her what they should do. Should they help Brentopia?(I'm gone for the night I think. I may come back though, not too sure. Nothing cheap k? l8r guys)

avpfreaksig.jpg