AVPFREAK, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avpfreak can sense a smaller battle amidst the Alpha's larger and more deafening war cries. Avpfreak can sense the pheromones of Iseijin. Each xeno has different pheromones; Avpfreak can recognize many. He runs up to see Iseijin in a superheated fight between herself and solo pred. Avpfreak asks if he should help or if Iseijin wants to take care of it herself.

avpfreaksig.jpg

the_doctor, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

an alien charged and jumped at the doctor it had come out of no where. it landed with great force enough to hit him to the ground, it clawed at the hunters chest, wounds scaring as green blood starts to show the doctor grabs creatures arms it s trying to get them out of the hunters grip but cannot its tail is waving in the air. the doctor puts his feet at the aliens torso and pushes upwards with all his force. the aliens arms tear off as the creature flys up into the air. the doctor stands still holding the aliens arms then he sees K20 is fightting the alpha alien and he is getting clawed at he doesnt seem to be retaliating the doctor is not sure if K20 is alright or not so he throws a shrieken at the black creature but just as it is about the armless alien attacks. the alien strikes with its tail its seems to be either confused or mad, the doctor puls his combi stick out and charges at the creature impaling it then while close to the creature cuts its head off with one of his shriekens. he pushes the torso off his combi stick as it falls to the ground the head is still attached the cut is so clean the the acidic blood does not bleed out. the doctor looks back to see wat has happpened to his friend and leader.

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

Shadow, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Shadow crabs avier and throws him across the room. Avier gets up and stairs at Shadow. Shadow pulls out a shunkin and throws it, Avier doges it, as Avier looks back he sees a net flying at him. it hits him and trapps him. Shadow grabbed his combi stick.

Predator_sig.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Other than the odd scuffle from nearby it seemed that the battle had been calming down during the last few hours. Yet it was a false hope, the “calm before the storm†as many intelligent species converged in similar situations; it would not be long before the entire façade would backlash for both creatures, expected to be violent and brutal, and from that clash only one species was to be victorious. Only one could claim this planet.

*Yet it was early, still too early to confidently say anything on the possible outcome. Both Predators and Xenomorphs were too determined to win, too evenly matched to declare anything at this point. It was anyone’s guess where the tide would turn in favor of and every one expected – no – knew that their kind would be triumphant; they would not allow anything below complete victory for themselves.

*Iseijin and the rest of her comrades had made it safely to the protection of the mountains under the guide of Avpfreak and Drone Warrior whom had been leading most of the way. They were previously under the sand, deep within where the unwanted Predators were located, striking from below without mercy on whatever Hunter that had the misfortune to be the target of their underground assault. The strategy had been working well but soon the Predators grew accustomed to be pattern and as soon as they saw any hint of a Xenomorph under the sand they would attack ruthlessly. More than one Xenomorph had been lost under the sands in that tactic and soon they found themselves in the need to retreat.

*And thus here is where they are located now, deep within the cavernous rocks and dark crevices of the mountainous terrain that was to be their safe haven for the time being but even then the undeterred Hunters found a way to pursue them.

*One had to give credit to the Yautja for their persistence. Credit for bravery? Yes. Intelligence? That was questionable. It seemed that the Hunters were either unaware of the foolishness of trying to track down a dangerous creature in an unfamiliar and uncomfortable environment or their gallantry was severely clouding their judgment. More than one Hunter was already combating a Xenomorph in this rough terrain, some were busy with two or more. Surprisingly a few of them were doing unexpectedly well, one or two seemed to have actually won.

*Iseijin pondered at these thoughts, if the Hunters were to actually unearth them would the Xenomorphs still be able to retaliate safely? Unlike many other Xenomorph drones Iseijin was a little more cautious, more wary of any situation that may arise and was very technical in her decisions. She wouldn’t dare going into battle without a plan in her mind, there had to be a strategy to follow. Understandably this did not make her well fared for unexpected surprises. She hated surprises. Unpredictable things…like these Hunters, tricky and impulsive.

*Immediately she thought of different kinds of policies that would come of use should these Hunters come. There were many crevices that the Xenomorphs could squeeze themselves into well out of the Hunter’s spear range but that would leave them vulnerable for their burners and so she dismissed that idea. Rocks and boulders could be loosened to create a sort of avalanche, but what about the Xenomorphs that could be caught? Their best bet would be to either confront the Predators and fight or retreat to the safety of the caves leaving the Hunters behind to climb the jagged stones.

*Iseijin rested her head on her crossed arms as she allowed whatever shade that reached her to cool down her burning insides, sighing, hoping for no surprises…

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Cerrata, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Cerrata is still in the circle...he can hear in the distance K20 roaring in pain and anger...PREDATOR tells us all that wenshould move closer to K20's position...None objected to this and we all went...

Upon moving towards K20 6 aliens jumped out of nowhere attempting to attack us and PREDATOR... as one flies through the air at PREDATOR one of the unbloods leaps in front and skewers it with his combistick... he lowers it and bring out his wristblades and slashes the alien to his left...Acid blood is spewing upon the now-open ground... The aliens shriek as combisticks and shurikens fly towards them impaling most, the last alien left makes a last resort dash at PREDATOR and leaps...

PREDATOR is much stronger then thsi alien and grabs it in midair with his left hand by the throat, his right hand with wristblades drawn imbeds themselves into the Xeno's chest and then PREDATOR swings a complete 360 degree and using his momentum slices the alien in too...

He roars and marks his mask to add to his collection... Cerrata notices 10 meters to the left there is a Xeno by himself, confused i bet, Cerrata thought. He charged at the alien taking it by surprise and brang his combistick through the roof of its head, the tail swwing sand Cerrata's quick reflexes tend him to duck outof harms way and he swings his combistick and skewers it in the chest rising it from the ground and slams it into the ground. He grabs out his side shiv and slices its head off within seconds...

Cerrata roars with delight and pride that he had killed his first alien... Tehy continued along their way towards K20...

avpsig4bq.jpg

Iseijin, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

*Those persisting Hunters…they seemed more like pests than a species that prided itself on the way of the Hunt. Pesky things they are; if the underground sand assault did not deter them then not even the serrated rocks of the mountain would discourage their pursuit. Some were found scaling the walls of the cliff as if they were ants or any other kind of insect…and insects must be squashed.

*Iseijin hissed with an undertone of frustration. She figured that at least here in the caverns she would be safe for a while, just a few moments of rest, but the Predators tirelessly continued their assault on the Xenomorphs; and if Iseijin didn’t get at least a few hours of rest then she would become one mad and irritable bug. Her lips quivered revealing her many sharp teeth underneath and from her throat escaped a growl of frustration.

*The Xenomorph had tried to make herself more comfortable but it was hard to relax when her Alpha was engaged in battle with one of the leaders of the Hunters. Many of the Xenomorphs nearby were eager to aid their Alpha but they had not received any orders to do so, this was Daveberg’s fight and until he ordered so the other Xenomorphs would not dare get near his direction but were ready and awaiting.

*That did not mean that the Xenomorphs could be useless until then. Iseijin was very well aware oroup of Hunters ascending the side of a nearby cliff and had gone to investigate this intrusion. She was making her way from one end to the other, clearing the wide crevices with elegant leaps and scaling the large boulders with the nimbleness of a mountain cat, when another Hunter caught her attention. He was scaling a cliff wall not too far from where she stood at the moment. He was not the same Predators she was pursuing but any Hunter in itself was a threat that had to be eradicated immediately so Iseijin went to meet this unwanted trespasser.

*She found him with his ventral area pressed against the smooth wall and both sets of limbs, his clawed hands and feet, dug themselves as much as they could on any crevice, no matter how small, that would support his weight. Iseijin scaled the wall down, head facing the ground with her tail out for balance. The Hunter was so busy trying to steady himself that only when he looked up for a second did he realize the Xenomorph’s teeth merely inches from his face. Surprised, he tried to stab the creature with his wristblades but Iseijin had the advantage of her position and merely lifted her head as the knifes passed under her throat then with a loud hiss she dug her claw-like talons into the Hunter’s hands. He growled in pain but before he could retaliate Iseijin threw her arms in the air, dislodging the Hunter’s grip on the wall and without any support to grab on the Predator was plunged to the ground below.

*Iseijin hissed in gratification, savoring her victory for a few short moments, before climbing back up to encounter the other Hunters of earlier.

*Her paced increased to a gallop, bounding over boulders and using the momentum of her speed to leap over the larger fissures, trying to meet the intruders as quickly as possible when the wind picked up again. She skidded to halt. That smell. The wind carried a certain scent but it wasn’t just one or two Hunters, by analyzing the odor it seemed that there were at least four Predators nearby. One of them was a female. Iseijin had never fought against a female Yautja.

*Surprise.

*Iseijin growled. Her day was not good nor did it seem that is was going to improve anytime soon.

*This called for a different approach. With great caution the Xenomorph went around the perimeter of where the Hunters were located, careful not to move around rocks or pebbles that could signal her position, lifting her head slightly every so often when the wind picked up to check the scent of the Yautja. When she figured she was close enough Iseijin climbed a very large boulder, the one nearest to where the Hunters where, and peeked her elongated head as much as she safely could to evaluate the condition of these Predators. If they were injured then she could attack but if they were in good health then she would not last long enough to hurt them much less kill anyone. The many drone corpses that littered the ground around them was enough to deter Iseijin from any form of assault. These Hunters were very well healthy. The female Yautja's odor seemed to be the strongest of the group and by the looks of it she was the largest. As if one Yautja wasn’t big enough it seemed the species’ females surpassed the males in height and mass. This made Iseijin more cautious; if the females were larger then there was a good possibility that they could be more aggressive.

*The Xenomorph remained within proximity. As long as the Predators did not notice her then she would be safe…

(Out for lunch, be right back.)

Iseijinsig.bmp.jpg
~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

predator rules joins cerreta and they see 2 aliens i say,"go K20 needs you ill take them!"you look at me and without question you leave and i face the aliens with sper out.
My pred is a strong and smate pred the she charges and takes out a shucken and it gose through and aliens head.
the 2nd alien jumps on me and stbes me in the leg makeing me fall to the ground.then the alien stBES ME IN THE STOMECK AND SHOILDER.
i sceam and then the alien attaks agan suddenly i grabe its tail andpule the alien to my face.
i stabe it and cout off its neck and i grawl over to a log and lay there for help and medication im hidden so only preds can see me.
i screm for help so i dont die.

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Shadow heard his fellow clans men cries. He had to do somthing, He turned around when Avier jumped at him and landed on his back. Shadow throw him down a cliff. Avier crawled very slowly Shadow pulled out a shrunkin when anouther cry, Shadow threw his shrunkin and took off. He saw predatorrules on the ground. He quickly threw his combi stick threw one. He charged the other one and tacked it. Predatorruels got up but fell agian. The alien Grabbed Shadow and flipped him off. The alien stood up and his tail just above Shadows head when a spere went through its stomach. It was Predatorrules.

Predator_sig.jpg

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

The net was slowing cutting its wayt through Avier. He tared at it, his claws finnaly ripping through the net. He was bleeding everywhere. His head was dripping blood, pools formed all around his body, the planets surface giving way. Avier hissed, no one hurt him, he let our a scream of pure bloodlust and anger. He lept atop the predator, his blood flowing atop it.

The predator let out a scream of pain, the blood began to singe it at places unprotected. Avier placed his head above the preds face, letting his blood seep on to it. The mask began to give way, he could see his face.

Suddenly the pred flung him upward. Avier landed unharmed but was then sent flying down the mountain. He landed hard against a platform of rock. Inches from his head was a rock formation, waiting to implae him. He looked for his prey, found at, and hissed in pleasure. The pred, avoiding his own death was forced to take off his mask, so the acid would not burn his face.

The pred jummped down, with amazing speed Avier ran owards him, his charge showing his fury...

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

avier.jpg

you see me get knoced out by an alein and the len drages my by the legs and starts draging mt to the hive to have a predalien.you see me and you charge but you you reacj me im in the hive.eather you can go in try to save me or leave me to die...

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great knowlege.

Shadow thinks. He knows he should leave her alone, but she is a clansmen. He runs in only to see over 10 aliens. Their was PR, she was being slimed to the wall, Shadow threw a shrunkin at the alien slicing it through he head. It got the attention of many others. Avier was behind Shadow now. Shadow ran twards PR, all the aliens ran tward him, with all of his strength, pulled her out and threw her out of the hive. Shadow ran to the entrance and started shooting aliens, more and more cept pouring out. Avier was gone. Shadow threw PR as far as he could. A tail went straight through his leg. it was avier. Shadow fell to the ground, he grabbed Aviers leg and threw him. Shadow then nocked down the entrance to the hive. I was Avier who still sood their, wanting more blood, Shadows and Predatorrules...For Blood and Honor

Predator_sig.jpg

I WACK UP!i know solo is in truble i now i must sVE HIM AND SADOW NEEDS HELP.she ask,"shadow you need help or can i go to solo?"i feel blood drip out my shoulder.tare at shadow.

Shadow looks at her and Says I will be fine. Go. Shadow lookes back at Avier. with no mask it is hard to see, He sees Avier Crouching, Shadow can not aim his gun with no mask so he extends his wristblades. Shadow waits for his prey to move.

Predator_sig.jpg

i get up hug shadow for thanks and i start runing with a linp and in pane and i see solo and get to him and stort raping his wounds and i say,"YUO OK? COMON WAKE UP!"i stare at solo and untill he say something.

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i get up frome what was almost my grave. iv gone baserk i walk to the hive slowly blood dripping from my chin.i kill 2 or 3 xenos and see the entrance of the hive. i walk tward it.
as i enter i see shadow on the wall i rush over to them and avear jumps out an scraches me onthe back. blood sprays out of the the wounds. i extend my wrist blades and cut him in the arm.

igm.photobucket.com.../sigs/SARGE.jpg

sudenly me shadow solo souroned avire and we eye him with mean and strong eyes.avir turns loks around afraid and scraches but misses.

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i run and slam aveir agenst the wall. he pushes me off and scraches my (MODS SORRY FOR THE SHORT MESSAGE BUT THERS 3 OF US UP AGENST 1 GUY
IM NOT GANNA TYPE FOR EVRY ONE.) face almost ripping off my 1 mandebals.

igm.photobucket.com.../sigs/SARGE.jpg

Avier7777, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

Avier in a crouching posotion is ready. The predator is a brave one. Fighting him alone is brave, if also foolsih. He would soon learn the error of his ways, if only he would have the chance to chagne them.

Avier slammed the pred into the wall. Its back smasheing into it. Avier lept back and hissed. This was his territory, none would defeat him here, this was his home. He lept and clung to the ceiling and ran, the pred, as avier reached him, swung upward with his claws, barly missing Avier. He dropped behind and slammed into the preds leg, his blood already flowing from where his tail had struck him.

Avier hissed, and the pred on one knee, threw a disc. Avier was unprepaired, the disc sliced through his tail. The pain was horrendous. He let out a cry of pain and anger. The pred was still down, probably not able to move. his disc and shruiken were gone, his cannon could not work, Avier had him right where he wanted him. Avier charged, the pred held out his wristblade, Avier would take it.

The blade cut into his leg, but he continued forward, the predator with a look of horror saw his inner jaws cruch into his shoulder. Blood seeping, Avier's blood slowly began to melt his blade. The blood from his previous wounds had almost completly healed, not allowing his blood to flow.

Avier felt his leg give way. He limped and flung acid at his enemy. The predator withdrew his balde and struck again. Avier's forarm was almost completly gone. He was able to slowly back away.

As soon as he was a safe distance away, Avier hissed. The pred was slwoly losing blood. Avier, swung his freshly cut tail at him. The acid landed on the predators chest, doing little damage. The pred was gasping for air. He moved slowly, as if he was tired.

Avier walked farther back, next to where the disc had stuck itself into the wall. A fellow alien came before the now dieing pred. mocking him, suddenly, the disc dislodged itself from the wall and flew towards the predator. Cutting through the other alien in half. The pred looked at Avier and tossed the disk.

Avier could see it coming at slow motion. He was unable to move, he was too injured. At the last minute he shifted his weight to the side. The disk slashed into his side. Avier would live, but was badly injured. The disc now cemented into the wall from the sheer power that the pred had thrown it with.

AAvier let out a cry for help, he needed a comrade to help him survive. Before he closed his eyes, he saw the pred slump down, alien bodies all around him. Avier then sees the other two preds around him, knowing the woprst is yet to come.

--
My mommy always told me there were no monsters, no real ones, but there are.

avier.jpg

AHH i scream becuse there are 13 aliens i grbe one in the neck and CRACK i breack its neck and then i through on 2two three aliens away and stabe one in the neck anther in the head but i get stabed in the leg then stomck and shulder leg and i fall i need help.

Shadow now badly injured saw his comrades charge Avier. He could only watch. He new this was between him and Aviar, Shadow gathered what strenght he had and stood up.

Predator_sig.jpg