concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm trying to figure out how i want to write it.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

well I was planning to just do this by teaming with anyone who wishes
be it temporarily or otherwise
I am definately feeling the hunger game vibe
now all we need is a romance story any volunteers ?
I vote Bloo and deathdrop

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Since Destroyer(my predators hound) was dropped on the planet with Coldthrone(my predator), would he also have a translation voicebox too? I think he would since even the Xeno's do, but wanted to check to make sure before posting that awkward moment when his dog talks.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

^ Up to you.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I keep trying to post but I've been really busy lately and I don't want to post something for the sake of posting (remember "The Rain"), so I'm probably not gonna start until next week.

I swear I will partipate, though. I'm just on vacation right now, which I should have mentioned earlier.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm on break too, so i can post much more often.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

I shall post in exactly two hours

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Posted. By the way, DH looks something like Kha'Zix from league of legends and a Deacon. I'll draw her later.

(Concrete I made a League reference. Hue.)

Ok, i'll try to post something later today :D

Alright alright alright ill make my post today.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Working on my next post

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

Venom snake isn't krio. Just pointing it out, Since you might mistake them for the same characters, but they both have VERY diffrent personality's.

Are clans still bound by clan or is it free for all?

Also DD what im going for is that we cant stop fighting or we get tazed (Until the audience are satisfied which doesn't mean death()

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

YOU BRILLIANT BASTARD. This is gonna be awesome.

I actually think we should try to civily discuss what the plan is, Whilst beating the shit out of eachother.

Edit: Krio are the hunters you're referring too me and DD? Because I'd rather me and DD allow our fight to roll out naturally rather than having any forced tension

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Got my second post up, if it is shit tell me please guys, I rather know now than realize a few posts later on my own.

@ Skull_Ripper: I actually enjoyed your post. It amused me. :D I think that could lead to some funny moments in the story

Other news i got my new post up, Blizzard is with me on this i hope.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

Concrete, don't worry about nothing. I can see you fighting, I am not controlling you, nor am I going to join in to kill some shit...

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Prepare yourselves for my arrival as I am just finishing the layout for my character's character. I don't want to toot my own horn but I am rather proud of what I've come up with so far. Oh this is going to be a good day.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

^Wanna fight? Level doesn't matter to me as long as your writing is good, so I'm not gonna pull rank if you start winning.