OOC DISCUSSION TOPIC

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Guess what you do in here?

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

Talk about our feels?

YOU GOT IT, BRAH.

In all seriousness (yeah, right...), if anyone has questions about the mechanics of the planet, how the show works, anything like that, feel free to ask.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 9 years ago

We're infringing on the 'Running Man' copyright here... XD

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

So, i think the collars should be electrified. kinda like if someone tries to take it off he or she gets zapped. As to make sure they can't take it off, also I'm going to assume this announcer guy is going to be showing up more.

1 more thing. This sounds an awful lot like the hunger games XD

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm going to be writing something involving DD tomorow.

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

So what are the set rules exactly? Is this set up in a "everything goes" setting albeit with some form of order to prevent chaos?

There aren't really "collars" unless you'd specifically like to add one to your character. The translation devices operate on some kind of microscopic sciencewank explanation, so they aren't actually visible. Also, the fact that some of them don't work means people who don't want to use them don't have to.

As for rules... Basically, more-or-less normal canon rules apply for each species, but feel free to wing it. You can unite as clans and try to escape, or go for an every man for himself approach and try to win. Up to you.

Mkay thank god, cause i was going to find blizzard

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I gotta do this shit through my phone for the next week or so, but I'll start writing tonight.

Anyone wanna plan a fight?

I'm going for the every man for himself approach unless another member of the Hive appears.

@DL: I could see us fighting. we have about equal points.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I claim DD for my first fight.

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Umm, not to be that guy but, what happened to everyone being species swapped? I was kind of pumped for that.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I don't think this RPG was ever gonna be that, but we could always do that after this one's over.

Ah ok, I just reread the thread we discussed this RPG in and apparently I got a little bit behind, because I thought it was going to be in an actual arena type setting but it's biomes now? But also looking back on it I was the only one who really mentioned the species swapping stuff, so nevermind on that(though if nothing ever happens with that idea in the future I'll cry.)

But also from looking back, nobody ever seemed to confirm for certain if we are doing Clans or not, I mainly roleplay for character interaction so this is an important point for me.

@badapple24

Happily! I'm going to agree about you opinion of this sounding like Hunger Games.

When the humans start showing up ya know what that means?

#nomnomnom

Edit: Just made my first post. I'm in explore mode right now.

Also just got my first post up, hope it was good.

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

Is there a set order for this thread?

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

SO, I was gonna post yesterday, but it was late. Hopefully its good enough.

Everyone is in their clan unless they decide they don't want to be, basically. We'll do the species-swap next time. As for biomes, I was thinking that we could change the biome periodically (like, say, every 15 posts or so) but that might be a little chaotic, especially once the posts start getting longer.