concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

One paragraph? Come on guys, A little more effort please.

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

@Krio: I would rather not have a fight yet, I want the story to develop a little more. But your welcome to joining our little Convoy.

@Concrete Hunter: I'M TRYING OK ;-;

Good! I'm glad.

More words and good tempo is good. RPG's that have length, Depth and a nice story are actually really beautiful to watch in full. If you guys have 2 hours and want to listen to some funny but informative stuff about story watch this

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/star-wars-episode-1-the-phantom-menace/

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO THE YOUNGER MEMBERS OF THE SITE.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS.

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

BA: *States twice he needs allies* I AM NOT your enemy. I am making an army. To fight you would be foolish. Remember, Venom isn't krio, who has an intense hate for you. Venom is trying to recruit you to an army he is making. Ironically, he will name it after our clan. "Shadow serpents".
And it only contains members of the shadow serpents, off course.

Krio i don't think you understand what this RPG is about.

It's about being stuck on a planet, and you guys sort of being gladiators.
Am I right?
I wasn't captured and put in yet, because Venom was in a coma. I'm going to try to get out of the planet by making an army, and killing every yautja there, because of my own vengeful needs. Sounds legit?

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

alright I will probably get a new post up hopefully sooner rather than later

@badapple yeah I am ok with krio joining ofc and then shall we head towards the next xenomorph (darklioness or dronehive I presume )

@concretehunter just for future reference how many lines should I do ?
is the amount am doing alright or do I need more

Blizzard your posts are perfect in length!

@Krio: This is Battle Royale, We're all in battle royale. No one is allowed to not be a part of battle Royale because this whole RPG is about all our characters being in battle Royale.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

If I could make a suggestion perhaps the announcer could announce to everyone
that their can only be one victor thus meaning that former friends and allies will have to turn on eachother ...just my two cents

SuperTrey007, Yautja, 9 years ago

So does anyone want to meet up with Trey or......?

I just put a small post up, Kinda like a filler I'm working on a larger post that i'll put up later on this week. As for SuperTrey, I think that I'm going to fight you. We could have the first fight, just make sure your posts are a bit longer please, but other than that i'm good.

That would mean I have to delete all my posts, Concrete.
I always had the feeling that the last survivor would get shocked to death. I don't want that to happen. This is why I started my character not yet in the battle, but about to be thrown in.
With that being said, I guess it's okay for me NOT to have the device on me, and for me to go around for no good reason but revenge, is kind off just...
Well, what I am used to doing.
I changed the outcome, in order to survive. I thought we would be able to kill that announcer guy who is shocking us silly.
He can kill us off in the end, you know? That's it.

Letting me start right BEFORE battle gave me a chance to live in the ending. me teaming up with the others shouldn't be too bad either.
I'm simply doing what BA and Blizzard are doing.
Teaming up.
By doing so, we also have a higher chance of survival, since we could all kill the announcer.

Hopefully, this isn't the wrong IDEA.
I started my character this way ON PURPOSE, to survive.

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

if you like trey i could team up with you. meets around a waterfall?

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

people just so you know that my yautja is fighting is a created creature

Um. Sure Badapple. And my posts are only short because I don't have much to say.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll join up with you Super. Gotta listen to the predator movie soundtrack when posting, totally puts me in the mood for predator rpg'ing.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

My post might not make sense now, but in short

-DH is gone
-Some consciousness has taken over the body of DH
-Its name will be revealed. (Spoilers it comes from a book by Douglas Adams hint wink nudge)
-It wants allies ATM
-It is similar, but not identical to, a xenomorph.
-It will continue mutating to the planet, giving it a combat advantage over most Xeno's
-I know what I am doing

What you're doing is not in the spirit of the RPG dude, You should have the device on or it defeats the whole point of this.

OK, I'm fine with fighting you Trey, i'll work on a larger post,

@PV2: I listen to alot of rock, Iron maiden, rush, Metallica. When i'm writing a post.

Edit: Ok, I've got a larger post up. I'm going to be fighting Ikaros, Blizzard and krio can have whoever else they choose

Alright v2. Just give me the details f your location and we'll meet up.