concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

"Letting me start right BEFORE battle gave me a chance to live in the ending."

This is against the spirit of the RPG.

The announcer isn't the villain.

Edit: Me and DD are fighting in a bamboo forest and we next to a very very small river. For reference:

photo Newsig.jpg

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sorry it's taken so long; last night was... interesting, to say the least. I'll post as soon as I can.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Sooo....

Do you guys think an alliance between two species is possible, due to the ability to communicate and the need for survival?

(I'm trying to draw. I suck.)

Edit: Anyone notice the POV change?

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh, by the way Ikaros. Please don't try to kill me completly in your next post, If you read the rules it takes at least five posts for one character to kill another one.

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

yeah i know apple ;)

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

I don't think I'm actually in the bamboo heavy area, but probably near to it in a more forested area of this biome.

Ikaros, you might not need much teaching after all. :) Pretty good stuff so far. I think this will be a good fight

thanks apple, your pretty good yourself :)
its been awhile since i use to do this so im trying to do attacks within my characters limits, but that acid move was a good one, i give you that one

Ha, things are starting to heat up. XD.

Edit: Just counted our fight posts, It's up to five. But let's entertain our host for a few more posts before we kill.

why not ;)

The damage is going to get more severe though

yeah it will and probably its gone get us both killed

I've got you man, I don't think you'll survive, But i'm VERY VERY near death, Luckily i can regenerate once. And I think I'll need it after this. That was definetly a fun fight, Looking forward to our next meeting :)

you havent killd me yet and this last move will probably kill you and get me killed aswell, this was tho a very good fight :) i enjoyed it

Wow. You impressed me for a new member of this site. I'm actually proud to say good fight.

likewise this was good battle, even tho ikaros died :)

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

I like how my yautja is english, It goes to show how my day to day language tends to leak.

I'll prepare a post later on today

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

Baddapple.

It be stupid, but how do you feel about staying in the RP?

Because I'm doin some OP crap anyway.

I'm cool with it, that's why i jumped into the pond to save my own life. However the combi stick did leave a foot long piece of the staff inside of bad apple, which was then closed up by his regenerative abilities which will leave me slightly weakened

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

honestly I lose internet connection for two days and you have gone and almost got yourself killed badapple