ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

luckily for you it does not say that if the combistick is resistent against acid or not :p

Gaunt, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yeah, I can see this RPG is going fair well with people taking on each-other where they can, so don't mind me chilling in the tree-tops.

In all fairness my posts aren't going to be as frequent as I planned to this, with work and holidays all between. So I'll still be in, just really really late to some parties~

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll be posting during my vacation

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll be posting today

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll be posting too

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Been busy w/ life, I'll post tomorrow (I SWEAR!)

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

My first post is finally up but its a bit shorter than I planned as the original that I made was accidentally deleted and I could not bring myself to type that long again. So just use your imagination to add the details as it was the overall gist of what it was.

Idk, PRetty fucked up shit. I mean is it like a cultist Xeno? XD

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Well I thought it would be nice to show another side to my character as a zealot and how he sees his work in service of the Hive or The Holy Flesh Empire as which he calls it. To him there is no other purpose to his being.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'll post on the weekend. Weekdays are too busy for anything more than a few short check-ins a day.

Who wants to fight? I figured this should probably be a really simple RPG (compared to the last few), so I'm not gonna bring up a big conspiracy or anything.

I put up a filler post, but cut me a break because its 2:06 AM Here, I'll put something bigger up later on, probably over the weekend... after you post Bloo

skull_ripper, Yautja, 9 years ago

Going to try and get a post up tomorrow.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

Please increase the lengths of your posts.

You know who you are.

Fuck.

I've been busy this past few days but i'll be nolife for the next few IM SO SORRY

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

Right so who wants to fight
I am looking at you Tawganator (doesnt have to be fatal )

Ok, so gamefreak i was thinking that we could play a game *Puts saw mask on* What if our characters count how many members we can kill before the RPG is finished :D

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

ooohooo, I like it, and if we are tied, we fight each other to see who wins

yusss. So we stick together. and the game begins, 1-0 Me

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I set up a fight, anyone can join it.

gamefreak33797, Yautja, 9 years ago

Godamnit Bloo, I fucking lost it at Dank the Kushest. I almost dropped my laptop. And I will hopefully post sometime soon, been too tired from work.

Ok good, I want to continue our chat