Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

I Willl post at some point
I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise I promise

badapple24, Yautja, 9 years ago

Good to see your keeping it broad XD

ikaros991, Yautja, 9 years ago

somehow i feel like i should have killed you when i had the chanse badapple :(

xD, your welcome. You might get me next time. Don't worry I almost always fight the same people in RPG's If i get the chance :D

krio, Yautja, 9 years ago

Can anyone give me a refil? I haven't been there for 5 pages.

Well you didn't miss much, Me and Ikaros began to fight, ikaros lost. DD and CH are still fighting. Me and gamefreak have met up. and are hatching a scheme. PV2 and Supertrey are together. And everyone else is on their own at the moment.

Blizzard, Yautja, 9 years ago

Iam going to be inactive for the next week or so

Deathdrop, Yautja, 9 years ago

Hey, guys? Could we get this moving again, please?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I was just waiting for someone to follow up on my challenge, but since no one wants to fight me right now, I'll write about something else in the meantime.

I'll make a short post later.

Dronehive, Yautja, 9 years ago

I should reaalllyyy post. My bad.

concretehunter, Yautja, 9 years ago

OK IM HERE IM WRITING

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh Bloo, you get one shocking thumbs up from me.

Hey, should there be a leaderboard, because I'm pretty sure I'd be in the top 3 right now for killing Ikaros, correct? also. if you were to kill someone. And then someone kills you, I think that your score should be moved over to their score....

@CONCRETE: HAPPY FEELINGS.

EDIT: This... This is gonna be good...

DarkLioness, Yautja, 9 years ago

Yes I've been absent for some time due to my vacation even though I vowed to be active. However I really just working on another angle here for my character instead of just rushing a post. I already have a post ready but what I'm aiming for here is more of less a time gap between regular non-confrontational posts and when I actually go after someone.. Primarily because my character is so far away from the others right now.

Either way I'm testing this method to see it works a lot smoother than my typical post speed.

Dammit DL! I've been waiting forever to fight with you and you keep putting it off. I mean, I'm kinda stuck where I am until Gamefreak posts, but still. Try to get at least a filler up.

Hey, Concrete, my apologies for not being around lately (here or on Skype), but things have been bugfuck insane for the last couple of days, and I've been getting very, very little sleep. It's better now, so I should be around more often, but I just wanted you to know that it's not me blowing you off.

I've got some ideas for the story, too.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 9 years ago

I'm just waiting for BA and GF to respond. We don't have to team up. We can even fight if you guys want. If you do, I'm not gonna pull rank.

Or we can do nothing, it doesn't really matter, I'm just trying to take the story somewhere.

tawganator, Yautja, 9 years ago

Oh please. Please fight.

@tawganator: Perhaps, it all depends...
@bloo: I might fight you, but We'd have to work it into the story.