ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black swore violently as Jessie tried to stich him up, he looked around for any hope of solstace but found none as the pain was terrible, normaly once they stitch you up, they used a knock out drug but since the injured Kirby, (who was probobaly faring just as badly as Black was could come back at any moment. Finally they were done, and the wounds had been stitched, he knew he proboubly wouldn't see anymore action for a while, he clutched his box of stims tightly for they would be a lifesaver in any battle he would come to face against this xeno threat. He stood up shakely and braced himself against a wall, damn he thought to himself before standing up slowly and staggering a bit before continuing onwards the pain slowly leaving as he knew he had to take everything now slowly until his wounds healed, a stim would have done the job fine but it was only to be used in battle and only as last resort, since he only had a few on him person. He looked out the window, at the generator room "damn bugs..." he muttered before picking up his rifle and checking its under slung gernade laucher before reloading it and contining to move to a window "they attack in a group... there not strong enough on there own... so they attack in a group! that it... we saperate them from eachother"

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

abomination heard this.dont worry black.they will be dead before you catch them....you will be dead before we kill them.he busted out of a vent and black looked behind him.oh shit.you again.they are weak on their own but we are a abomination.stronger on our own and weaker with much.they steal our kills.hehehe.he jumped and pounced black.

(your turn)

Black swore kicking Ax of him before rolling and turning to fire on Ax "bring it mother fucker" black pulled his rifle up to his shoulder before firing at the predalien, the bullets tore into the creature before it roared trying to stand to attack before Jessie opened fire, more hot lead tore into the abomination, the thing stumbled, the thing may be stronger than one xeno but two marines firing at intervals made a tough task for the Predalien

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

jesse hurries over to black and holds him up by letting him lean on him so he can stabalize himself before jesse let's him go. "you good to go black?" he asks him and looks at black then reloads his rifle and then the grenade launcher underneath it aswell and helps black out and makes sure his shotgun is loaded to and checks his rifle mag count and he's almost. "damn it i's almost out of rifle clips i got like 6 or 7 left but i got a shit ton of shotgun, pistol, and grenade launcher ammo though" he says as he help black get to the others. "well they may be stronger when they attack in a group but with controled fire some explosives and a few traps two marines like us can take on a group of them." he says and keeps helping black as much as he can since marines watch out for eachother.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kirby woke up. What ever Black had shot him with that exploded knocked Kirby out for a few minutes and when Kirby brought himself to a vertical base the whole hallway was swaying and spinning and every time Kirby would take a step forward he'd fall down and after the 5th fall he finally noticed how mangled his right arm was. Kirbys arm looked like someone stuck a chainsaw into his arm and cut to the wrist into little strips, and then the pain set in, crippling pain. It would take months for his arm to heal.

Kirby suddenly heard some shots from somewhere else in the complex, Kirby stumbled trying to find where those shots came from. Eventually Kirby stumbled around a corner to see that Kirby was behind both Black and JJ but what really got Kirbys attention was the fully grown predalien attacking both of them and it wasn't slowing up much from just small arms fire.

It didn't take much to sneak up on the marines whose attention was fixed on the angry predalien bearing down on them both. Kirby thrust his tail into JJs left ankle going through his armor and coming out the other side, Kirby then pulled up tripping JJ, Kirby then shoved Black from behind sending into the angry Predalien. Kirby then turned to deal with JJ.

Black looked up to find himself next to the angry Predalien before doing the first thing that came to mind, he shoved the Predalien on the window making him fall two stories to the ground. He then turned to deal with kirby before running into a side room grabing a bone saw before turning to kirby and then spotting his tail before cutting down into the xenos tail cutting it off. This made kirby scream letting go of JJ before draging JJ to cover

abomination took some time to heal.damn you black!i will kill you!when his wound where healed he climbed the wall back trough the window.while black unaware of abominations presence abomination used his tail to stab black trough his his back.black fell down and he screamed out of pain.you will die now!
he took his weapons and destroyed them all.you are worthless.....but...suddenly jesse james took his shot gun shot abomination.abomination took jessies neck.jesse managed to survive long enough to let black stand up.(still unarmed)

Black growled holding his back in pain before standing, he poped one of his stems injecting himself as he felt his back sealing up "you and me freakshow" the thing didn't take to kindly to the insult and takled black to the ground. The thing was mad but almost blind, so everything it saw was blurry, blacks hand unseen by the abomanation reached out grabing a iron wall suppot from the was, the rumble rolled to the ground distractting ax, this was all he needed. he drove the metal into the things skull right through his sensory organs, destroying everyone of them except the hearing organ which still was damaged, black rolled out from under ax, before getting an idea he ran infront of the downed kirby and yelled "over here bitch" ax took the bait, the enraged predalien charged black rolling out of the way at the last second, making ax takled kirby right though the wall and out into the snow, even if kirby regained his senses, ax would still think hes going after black.

abomination lied down to take a rest.put out the piece of metal and put it in his side.he wanted to sit
behind the wall.he healed but was really afraid of going back.he heard in himself:dont worry...it will all be over when you touch the light you F*@%#$# PUSSY!abomination knew it was the yautja and kept on when his wounds healed.

(the predator 13....you forgot that xenos have pheromone sense.i would never have made that mistake but i let it slip this this time)

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: AlienXeno: "The predator 13: you forgot that xenos have pheromone sense. I would never have made that mistake but I let it slip this this time." Me: Let alone being able to push a predalien out a window, as soon as you touched the predalien it should have tore P13 a new one. As for makeing a alien blind its possible but only in the way that P13 described by destroying and aliens sensory organs, so its a feasible theory at best.

OCC: sorry bout that, screwed up big time on that, but I was thinking since kirby shoved me, I'd have some momentumm behind that, and plus Ax wasn't expecting that and still would be coming out of the shock of impact but still messed up there, but since BA said he could almost blind Ax by destroying his light sensors to the point were Ax had to rely on pharamone detection to sense it, it seemed phesable the a xeno had the receptors to have other sense as well but whatever. I'll try again next swing at it.

abomination swore to the yautja in his mind.he is a real asshole.he sneaked up on black from behind.stabbing him from his back trough his chest.black screamed.that all you got black?i was expecting more of a challenge....he took of his helmet readied his inner jaw...

Black groaned as Jessie swore and moved in to try to take the thing, but black grasped for something, nothing there, he swore vilently as the thing opened his mouth before he saw the unoccupied Jessie toss a black object into the air. Black fingers reached out and caught it "not...yet" he turned about 45 dreggres and he pressed the gun up against the predaliens stomach and pulled away until the trigger clicked, but by that time the abomanation let go droping black on a heap to the floor gun droopping from his grasp, he reached out grabing it and making a mad crawl towards the marine staging base, only a few rooms away, he finally heaved himself through the door making a crawl behind cover, he breathing was ragged, he still had stims but he would wait, he looked around the room at the carnage. His men were frozen to death, and they didn't have a chance, the his eyes narrowed fear was replaced with rage and rage fueled adrenaline, he manged to grab ahold of three propane tanks in the room, should have just burn these... but then again. Black rolled all three by the door he heard AX's giant footsteps pounding heavly on the floor, before grabing a clip from a dead marine and taking aim as the thing started to come up into the doorframe "Sit haec finis est hic" or let this end here and fired the bullet tearing into metal tanks before an explosion of the highest quality lit out the place, black was throwned against the wall, as pieces of building pingged of his armor, he laid back against a wall before poping another stem whatever the hell the thing was, it was burning in hell right now he slowly stood on his guard in case it decided to show up again, as he felt the bio foam slowly sealing the wound, it might take a bit of time to completely heal, he looked around making sure the prealien was crawling out of the flames, as he came up on it still alive but badly burned charred as was bleeding heavily onto the ciramic floor as more flames comsumed it in a almost never ending fire "i thought you would be more of a challage" he said simply before cocking the pistol again and firing a shot into AX, it was some show of honor on Blacks part, as he didn't want the predalien to be up and walking around but didn't want it to suffer in some hallow sense, it was the others who desreved that fate he stumbled but kept walking before he finaly reached Jessie at the end of the the hall, he had blown half the hospital away with his fireworks show, he walked up and checcked on his counter part still wincing from the pain in his abdamen, the thing had really screwed him up badly he leaned against a the room wall with jessie before standing in the middle of the room and putting his hands on a table panting.

abomination kept sitting down and the yautja swore.abomination knew the marine thought he was dead.
healing...healing!he healed but the only thing that came back was his legs and part of his arms.instead of approaching he wanted to morph.maybe that will help.he morphed.it took lots of time but he actualy morphed into a predatorian (mix of a predator and praetorian).you motherless....he ran trough the hall and smashed the door.it was a very little space and blacks only way to survive would be to get out....but it was too late...he was already throwed down the hall and got choked.but he was not dead yet.we ARE NOW CARNAGE!death to you black!black almost died but managed to survive the choking very long.....then carnage saw something else.you will burn like you burned me....the fire was still on and oil was spilled all over black.the fire came closer and xenos fear fire so carnage ran.

Black was failing fifteen feet in the air, his legs kicked against the creature but it was useless the fire grew closer "well buddy I give you points for effort but not today" he raised both legs and drove them into AX's badly brunt chest, knocking the wind out of the the creature allowing black to drop to the floor as he gasped for breath before the thing grabed him by the back and threw him towards the flames Black just by sheer luck managed to catch the ground and roll his face inches from the fire before standing up and watched the thing run "hell no" he jumped on the back distracted by the fire, half blind Predtoran, who started clawing at his back after sensing Blacks pharmones because he could not see normaly. He hung off for dear life as the thing tried to shake him off as the fire grew closer "I love our little talks but like I said I don't wanna fight you but if your gonna maul me and my buddy well... what would you do?" Black elbowed the thing in the back of the neck before grabing a hanging floresent light before swinging as the creature turned swinging back and forth before driving his boots into Ax's face with a sickining crack breking the creature outer jaw teeth and sending it backward right into the flames, just then the hanging light broke sending black in with it.

It was hot,.... very hot...I don't know why, maybe I'm dieing... nope still alive and this hurts like shit. Black drug himself out of the fire before getting a running start towards the door before diving into the ice cold snow as steam came up around him before rolling over in the snow, damn... the kirby thing is out here as well as Gf and BA he groaned. His back was numb, and burnt badly but he could move around still he started crawling, jessie got to get to jessie...plane coming he colasped in the snow, damn it it freezing out here, he groaned it ethier he got inside or freezed to death so he managed to crawl his way down into a coffe shop long abandoned before colasping behind the conter... now to wait until jessie arrives, he said holding his pistol and combat knife close.

fire was seen behind the door.alot of fire.then suddenly it broke ,carnage bursted out and screamed:you can run but you cant hide black!he sensed black in the cafe.carnage ripped the wall from th cafe and was right behind black.black did not even turn around.you just cant leave me...can you...black said.
he readied the pistol....but obviously a pistol is not enough against a predatorian.big as a praetorian and tripple times the strenght from a predalien.black was now trapped in the corner.carnage face came closer and black stomped it.how about i slam your shit?!he kept stomping it untill sudenly carnage used his innerjaw to peirce into his chest....

Black kicked Ax away before a plan formed before he to a deep breath and lunged foward his hands curling around a large piece of broken glass as he felt the predorain bite him in the chest, while it did get to skin it didn't go to deep because of black chest armor, he picked up the piece of glass and drove it with all his might into ax's skull, cutting all the way down through the skull almost spliting ax's head in two before kciking ax off him, he was bleeding and badly, but the Predatorain had it the worst so Black made a dive for his gun picking it up before walking slowly at a labored pace up the the predatorain who had curled into a ball of pain and was trying to heal... no nosise and then a gunshot followed by many more until the predatorains face was a bloody mess of bullet holes before black loaded another cartrage and coughed up blood "die..." he fired again into Ax's skull before limping out into the cold beforde clolasping under a pile of timber and injecting himself with another one of his presouis stems that were slowly running out, he knew the predalien/preatorain would proubably trouble him no longer, for after all even if it did survive, xenos first instinct was to save their own ass, even predaliens seemed to follow this code.

OCC: well, I have to go to Ohio to see my cousin and will be gone for a while so I'm going to go ahead and pulled black out a little while, should be back soonish

carnage could not believe it.he was down with bullet shots in his whole facs.he healed and stood up.then he wanted to kill black but magma said:leave him!he has fought a battle of honour.carnage bowed.....now to kill badapple.he walked over to tthe building he left and saw jesse.he bowed once again for jesse and jesse did not know what to think.carnage now walked to the 2 xenos.BA thought
this was a predatorian that surived the explosion and wanted to meet him.
greetings royal gaurd.survived?BA said.yeah....we survived.....we survived you,black,jesse,magma,fire.....we survived everything.....but we did not kill....yet......

he stabbed BA and threw GF into a wall.

beotray, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

beotray comes in to sweep up all xenos in the area.

beotray, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

He sees carnage and kills him for killing another yautja. Carnage screams and dies. beotray kills the other two xenos and walks away to his shuttle he came from.