Lv-426: The rekindling of lost fate...

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Planet: IV-747
Time: 17:34 AM

The planet silently turned as a large yautja vessel came into view. It released two drop pods onto the surface of the planet. Meanwhile the U.S.S ENDGAME was orbiting the other side of the planet and three dropships came into view. On the surface of the planet the long dormant hive stirred, Three xenomorphs in paticular were awakened early on the queens command. Bad apple, Game freak and Kirby all stood gaurd in the queens chamber. The hive was leaping up shafts to get to the surface. Kirby Bad apple and Game freak left the hive and ran to the surface of the blizzard planet. About a mile away the pods crashed and revealed the Demons inside. Not far away from that the Drop ships landed on the frozen colony of Leo 4. The once peaceful planet was going to become a warzone soon enough

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(will be alienxeno in this one)

alienxeno stood up from a cave.damn android that shot my head!ah!all xenos had left him......damn....
i am forgotten......he tried to find badapple....voices kept coming trough his head......
we have to work together!(alienxeno vs badapple).why dont you die!(krio in lv 4 26).you cant go away.i locked the exits.....(badapple in lv 26:endgame)good as long as you wont steal my kill.(gamefreak in lv 4 26)i will rise!(krio in lv 4 26)

as alienxeno stood in front of the hive he suddenly fell.he looked dead but he was not.he sensed pheromones of 3 xenos.it is them!

I'd honestly rather you be the Pred, so we arent handicapped

good.

another pod landed but it was a yautja pod.fires brother (magma) was ready for revenge for his brother.
he died...and so will they!

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

jesse walks down the ramp from his dropship and sighs as he thinks great just fucking great another frozen hell hole just like the last one he was on only that time he was lucky he was able to get off the planet alive. " i fucking hope this time it'll be diferent and i wont end up getting off this planet half dead." he says quietly to himself so the others don't hear him. then he rolls his shoulders and neck and audiable cracks are heard from both and he slings his rifle on his shoulder and stretches abit and then steps onto the frozen ground and then turns towards his teammates and nods and they make their way to the target building and nothing is heard but the wind whistleing and the crunching of the snow under their boots and jesse adjusts his combat visor and sincs up with the others so he has their positions so that he'll be able to find them if he gets seperated from them.

"i hope the whole team makes it through this time and not just me" me says to himself again as they walk away knowing that he has bad luck with being on missions sometimes and after the missions over he's the only one left of his squadron still alive.

semper fi motherfucker

magma watched how the wheater started clearing.finaly!he moved on to find some xenos to hunt.
the elder was my brother and i will avenge fires death!

(i wanted to be a xeno.really.)

Bad apple twitched seeing the drop ships and noticed a familiar marine... Blackburn was here and he was with his fellow warriors. Bad apple moved down the wall he was perched on into the colony, there hasn't been people here for hundreds of years and the Xeno's were starving for some fresh meat. Inside the colony was beautiful because of the frozen wasteland outside, the inside has become beautifully sparkled and was a winter wonderland. Bad apple smashed through the vent and was looking for the main power breaker to destroy. If Bad apple destroyed the power breaker the warrior marines wouldn't be able to turn the lights back on.

Bad apple reached the power breaker, which was also frozen. Bad apple used his tail to smash the ice off the lock and open the breaker. "Which one to destroy first?" He wondered spittig acid in the middle, thus destroying all of them. The first job was done and he leapt back up into the vent without a trace.

magma found a marine squad.he was ready to stalk the first one but he heard alien hisses.
you are lucky........he followed his own path to the colony.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF had seen BA run off to the power breaker room. *Eh, I might as well have some fun. GF crawled down from a vent and saw her chance. A marine who looked to be a greenhorn by the way he talked, walked, and shaked from fear. *HHIISSSS!! "Holy s***, did you hear that Spaid?" "Ya man" *Hahahaha, silly humans, always so scared. But I got something better. GF crawled onto the ceiling and waited for them to pass by.

The marines walked right under neath her and she hopped down stared at the green horn and snatched their guns away as they screamed in terror. *Hahahahahaha

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

"He's waking up now sir..." "good blow the pins in five four three two one..." Blackburn sat up from the cryo pod and looked around, "so many faces..." he muttered up at the medical staff looked him over as he steped out of the pod "take it easy kid..." one of them said steadying him as he stepped out before making his way to a side window "were am I?" he asked looking up at one of them, "well right now in a medical station on earth..." "son of a... how long have I been out" Black looked shocked "took us a few mounths to dig you out but honetly nothing too long."

Black took the next two days as fine before making his way out of the facilty and back to the frontlines, he was silent as he put on his armor and sat down waiting for breifing, and sat down before he was called to the drophip bay "black we need you on the ground soldier,James and his men are on the ground and we've lost contact with two of his squad, and well Black your better uited for this type of combat" what fight to the death combat... he thought to himself before saluting and suiting up and joining a whole company of soldiers in a dropship and then made his slow desent towards the ground "ok gentlemen, we have a bug hunt on our hands and this is quite simple, shoot it before it tears out your liver ok..." he looked around at the soldiers in the drophip and then pressed the button on the wall and then got ready for the HALO drop and then he jumped with his men before pulling their ripcords and drifting safely to the ground, "James...it's Black regroup with my men at the Baxer building, its a tall tower that completely xeno proof, not out side vents and such, it the only building xenos cant get into, they proubly know this, so get there before they get you..." he then turned of his com and turned to his men "lets move" and they made their way to the building.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kirby was stalking a lone human who he had scared when he was in some white room with these white seats that the Humans would drop there clothing and sit on. The human would occasionally stop and look around Kirby would let out a hiss and he'd take off running again saying "Nononononononononononono" under his breath. Eventually Kirby grew tried of chasing the lone marine and quickly ended him with a tail through the heart. Kirby turned around and started to wander off in search for more pray when something in the humans head made Kirby turn around "James...it's Black regroup with my men at the Baxer building, its a tall tower that completely xeno proof, not out side vents and such, it the only building xenos cant get into, they probably know this, so get there before they get you..." Kirby didn't understand a lot of human but the word tower he knew, and the tallest tower was built with only one way in making it a ideal place for the humans to hole up. Kirby let out a loud hiss relaying this info to BA and GF.

magma found the colony.revenge......all i want is revenge.......he walked in it to see if there was xeno pressence.but all of them hid from him.hmmm...........he turned to xeno vision too see where they where.alot of xenos in here........all of them steppedaway from the shadow.thousands of xenos where about to face a hunter with hunger for revenge...........

Bad apple hissed, he new the tower and we'd all tried to get into it. Bad apple looked up into another nearby tower in the window only to see blood splatter across the window and he knew it was kirby. A blizzard was rolling in fast and we would all have to take shelter or risk getting killed. Bad apple hissed leaping up to the window and then spitting acid at the window making a hole large enough for him to crawl through. He immediatly saw Kirby and Bad apple hissed to get his attention. Kirby looked over to Bad apple and hissed back. Two of the gang were back and we stayed in the tower to make a plan.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black let his eyes slowly scan the area they needed to get to James and fast while Blacks marine's were insulated, James were not since his squad was only sent for a short term mission, this blizzard would give the xeno's a hard time and he knew it, he was free to act. Black's squad cover the buildings as they went slowly making his way towards the Baxer building before trying again to contact Jessie "Jessie, we're out side the Baxer building as we speak what your location?" he asked through the com as he paced back and forth in the snow, "James keep outside to get here, I repeat don't go inside any other buildings just get here.... you won't have any trouble with xeno's as long as your outside" He looked around the ice and snow but saw nothing and walked up to the door of the Baxer building and started working on some codes to open the doors.

Soon the door slid open and Blacks men walked inside sealing the doors behind them "damn xeno's cut the power to all the colony so we need to get this building generators up and running to restore power to this building. Soon Black's men has started up the generators and powered up the systems Black sat down hoping Jessie would make it through alright. Black looked at the monitor feed of the whole Colony and caught sight of jessie and his men "Jessie, i've got your position, your only a block away, so haul your ass over here."

(i'm guessing since theirs a blizzard, this will be an indoor battle, if you'd wanna fight a xeno your doing it inside? -chuckling- stacking the deck much)

meanwhile magama had killed a large amount of xenos.the others fleed to make a ambush.
magma took a praetorian that got killed and scanned its foot steps.it would bring him right to the queen......and it would be unaware to BA......untill it is too late!magma let out a laugh.

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

hears a voice over the coms and recognizes it " black is that you god damn i didn't know they brought you out of the freezer" he says and looks around and notices two are gone "hey anyone seen burns abd willtson?" e asked and no one knew and sighs and looks at his squad " alright boy listen up sync up and head for the baxer building we'll be regrouping with blacks men". he says and they double time it to the building and he gets ahold of black again. "black this is jessie akeing my way to your location i got the building on my hud eta 3 minutes". he says and uses his vison inhacneing mode on his visor to make it easier for him to see and sees the tower and they see the other and everyone kind of relaxes and he nods at the others and asks whhere black is and they show him the way and salutes black. then relaxes and smirks at black like he always did. "black good to see the freezer treated you well how was it being on ice?" he asked jokeingly and settles down "why did command send you here anyway this is suppose to be my op but i don't mind shareing heh heh heh>" he jokes again and the walks up and stands beside black. "this is one screwd up planet and why didn't command tell my guys about the xenos on here my op is to retrieve intel from one of the abandoned research buildings on this planet".

sighs and tells his men to relax and make themselves at home cause they'll be here in awhile. "it's been like two years until they dug you out and had you cryoed and we haven't been together that missoin on torun IV remember that fight out of hell hmm?." he says and thinks of the years follwoing that one mission. " so why'd they thaw you out and sent you here? is there somethingelse going on here?". he asks as he looks at black and thinks that he could use a drink.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF saw the hunter, the bane of her kind, just staring boldfaced down the hallway. "Hisss" *Leave now sisters, this is one bada** hunter, he should be left alone till Kirby says. Just run away and I will try to draw his fire.

GF leaped from the wall to right in front of the hunter and then immediately turned around and sprinted down the hallway. The hunter, stunned for just a moment, chased after her, but he was loosing ground quickly and eventually GF outran him, but he was still searching for her.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kirby and BA hissed together forming a plan to get in side the largest tower and Kirbys plan involved several aliens spiting acid along several spots on the outside of the tower and with any luck the part of the tower would collapse and/or the temperature inside would lower to the point that the humans inside would be forced to find a environment more suitable to survive, ether way they would have to come out or die. This plan was only possible due to the aliens shear resilience to all environments, as long as the aliens kept moving they shouldn't freeze, that and the blizzard would provide the perfect cover to do this plan with little or no counter attack and we could pick off the humans one by one as they would make their run for shelter. Kirby and BA left the current tower to search for GF and then grab a few more aliens for the plan.

OCC: JJ I happened to notice you don't have ANY equipment on your profile as you put all your points in your rank and as such you technically have nothing in this Spar. Just wondering whats up with that.

Lol, Is it just me or is our plan like the velociraptor scene in The lost world?

magma knew that this xeno was toying with him.god damn it!he used xeno vision to search for her.
she knows that alone she does not stand a chance....atleast i she does not morph.come here asshole!
he screamed.magma suddenly realised:she is bringing me away from the queen!he started running back where he came from and gamefreak was pissed.