Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: Beo you just broke rule one: Don't post in other peoples matches, it makes people mad. if you wanted to join this fight, learn to fight, or improve your RPG skills then you can post in the official request a fight topic. Also please read the RPG rules.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed seeing the mindless taking away his kill... HIS KILL. Bad apple hissed leaping from behind and stabbing his tail through the abominations gut, Bad apple was in a killing frenzy and was tearing the Predalien apart. Bad apple hissed and tore a few more of the dreadlocks out of the skull of Abomination. Bad apple hissed taking hold of the creatures mandibles and pulling back breaking them he was finnaly thrown off of the beasts back. "It was wrong of you to attack my prey Abomination, prepare to die!" Bad apple hissed.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC:i am a predatorian!i would throw you of my back and stomp your ribs if you tried it!half predator half praetorian!not trying to be a dick here but could you please read some other posts before posting about almost immedeatly half killing me in one post...

carnage looked at the scars and broken bones.bi*%#$!he took ba and stabbed his chest multiple time then pused him trough the floor wich revealed a basement.then he took gf and smashed her trough the wall leaving her in the snow.

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

jesse looks as the thing that bowed to him for some reason and started fighting ba and gf jesse winces in pain from his ankle being stabbed by a xeno tail and all slowly makes his way out of the place and struggles down a ramp and wonders around the outside and looks for black "BLACK" he shout as the wind blows "BLACK WHERE ARE YOU" he shouts again then tries the com link "black whats your posintion over?" pauses and tries to listen for black to respond "black do you copy what's your position over?" he sighs and stands there with his pistol out and it's fully loaded and rady to fire and hears someone say over here and he head towards the voice that came from a timber pile and he gets the timber cleared and looks at black and he sighs in relief knowing that black is alive and helps him up to his feet and also helps him walk "black i gotta say! you are one tough son of a bitch" he says and they make their way inside the facility.

OOC: AX I think we all are thinking BS in the fact that you've become a predalien without the 30 points required, let alone a preatorian which requires 40 points. You continually healed, and therefor ignored, all your wounds despite that the heal ability for wounds is once per RPG. That is called god-modding. Give BA a break.

Bad apple hissed at the multiple holes in his chest. He hissed running through a small vent the Predatorian couldn't dream of making through. Bad apple exhaled and began to heal.

BA if this is really your friend then tell him to stop spamming!and nobody sucks!
if he is your family then dont see this as a insult.....but i want to insult him!!

KIRBY!!!.......nah i cant stay mad at you....but i am a predator so if i was chestbusted then there cant come a warrior....or can there?

the predatorian was looking at the hiding BA.the he ran of to find GF.

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OOC: I am gonna post very short general things till I get the Jist of what has happened, I am way to lazy to read through all the posts.

GF heard the thing coming after her, she had to be prepared for anything from an enemy to an ally.

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

(well I am back.

on a different matter, AX if your pred was chestbusted a predalien Chestbuster would come out.... and nothing more, to be honest you shouldn't even have been chestbusted, I know GF destroyed your weapons, but you have a Freakin mother ship orbiting in space.... call for a supply drop, also BA lets in the future refrain from doing the one hit wonder post but anyway i'm back)

Black chuckled "it's all in the wrist" before proping himself up on the wall looking around at the battle before usering Jessies ass up the stairs to the roof a quick manner before requesting a supply drop on the roof of the hospitol, the metal pod ade impact and black retireved the weapons inside. "let's end this thing"

OOC: What you guys aren't understanding is that i wanted to continue the number of posts from AX and I's last battle to make it 5 including the two that we posted a while ago

Kirby once more woke up, this time mostly frozen. All on Kirbys joints were frozen at the joints and it took a great deal of strength to break the ice off his joints, causing Kirby to screech in pain. Kirby once more got to up and looked back up the tower wondering if the predalien had managed to kill both Black and JJ and a quick check later found that neither the predalien or the humans had died, which perturbed Kirby greatly. Kirby then heard what sounded like the predalien roar but it was somehow different, and Kirby wondered if it had somehow grown into a praetorian after such a short amount of time. The roar sounded like the predalien preatorian , if that's what it had become, was very frustrated with something. Perhaps what ever it had been chasing had managed to get away or something.

Suddenly a streak of fire was desending from the air and landed with a load crash in front of the place where the humans had kept all the other humans that got hurt when the hive first woke up. it was very easy to get in and out of, lots of vents and what not, it was a strategic nightmare for the humans to hole up in and try to defend. After a few more seconds the humans came out, one of whom was nursing his right ankle and was no doubt JJ, and started taking stuff out of the pod. Kirby took a quick note that Black and JJ were the only humans left. Kirby would deal with both of them later when BA, GF, and himself attacked them together. But for now there was the matter of a predtorian to deal with.

carnage took GF ant threw her into the basement.why cant you stay dead?!he jumped down the basement and stomped her away.BA saw this and got frustrated.i will kill all of you!he tried to claw GF but got knocke away by kirby....

*Man, this thing will not give up!!

GF let the beast claw her, let it think that she was losing, All the while she was slowly moving her tail with each strike closer to its tail. Then right before a strike that would have been fatal GF thrust her tail at the creature and pierced it through the the leg. Severely wounding it. THen she retreated, hoping that BA or Kirby could finish it off be fore it came after her again.

*Man, this thing will not give up!!

GF let the beast claw her, let it think that she was losing, All the while she was slowly moving her tail with each strike closer to its tail. Then right before a strike that would have been fatal GF thrust her tail at the creature and pierced it through the the leg. Severely wounding it. THen she retreated, hoping that BA or Kirby could finish it off be fore it came after her again.

Kirby came in just in time to save GF from what could have been a fatal blow by knocking Carnage of balance Kirby then quickly moved out of range as the beast once more turned to GF and got some scratches in as GF let herself get some light hits, and just before the beast tried to possibly kill GF, GF did something that Carnage never saw coming. GF thrust her tail into and through Carnages right leg causing him to fall to one knee as GF got out of range. Carnage go up once more within a few seconds, growling under its breath at times, no doubt extremely pissed off. It soon started to chase, with limp, GF around the basement room.

Kirby had watched long enough. GF saw that Kirby was about to make his move and proceeded to taunt Carnage making the predtorian re-double its efforts to catch and kill the black runner who was effortlessly staying just out of reach. As GF brought the predtorain around the room once more Kirby had managed to climb onto the ceiling waiting for the predtorian to run underneath him, and sure enough the Carnage did just that. Once Carnage ran under Kirby, Kirby pounced on Carnages back aiming for just under the back side of the crest that the predtorian was starting to develop, that spot was where the weakest armor was and the best chance to put this beast down for good. And Kirby aimed well, landing perfectly on the creatures back, and just as quickly had Kirby landed on the beasts back Kirby had struck a fatal blow. Upon landing an the beasts back Kirby had used his inner mouth to bite through the beasts neck and into the spinal cord severing it in a fraction of a second, its not clear if Carnage had felt any pain, but what was clear is that Carnage was most definitely dead. Carnage fell on his stomuch with Kirby and his inner jaw still in his neck for a few seconds just to make sure Carnage had truly died and after determining that he was only did Kirby retract his inner jaw. Kirby then casually walked over to GF and gave her a playful slap on the dome in which Gf returned a gental slap with her tail to Kirbys dome.

Now that Carnage was dead it was time to meet up with BA and storm up a plan of attack on the humans. Kirby and GF stormed out of the basement looking for BA......

OOC: Sorry AX but I determined that after all the wounds you had taken that I could preform a coup-de-grace on you ( meaning that you die in one attack regardless of combat posts ) this could only be done because of all he wounds you had taken with your various battles. Any who good fight as short as it was.

(well this should be fun, two battle weary marines vs three worn downn xenos, who will come out on top... the marines beaten servely but still hold one hell of a weapons firepower, the xenos, worn down to tiredness after their battle... and missing some body parts, but still deadly as ever, the fighters are in there coners and the bell of destany is about to ring)

Black turned to jessie before starting to move there supplys and other assorted items into old long abandoned football stadium before turning on the blind lights up above lighting the field in an earie glow, it was blacks way of giving the xenos the middle finger. He rolled the stuff and started to get to work rigging the place with traps of all sorts and grabing a few items from near by shops, before putting in a failsafe and walking back to Jessie and the weapons they'd grabed "they'll be coming soon Jessie and this is it the final stand brother" he said placing a hand on Jessies shoulder before looking around, "we have the advantage here, its home turf, and hell tonights homecoming, so we got that backing us up" he said pointed to a frozen over banner that clearly stated happy homecoming before looking around "we end this here..."

Bad apple hissed seeing the dead predatorian laying on the floor slowly melting through. Bad apple got out with more battle scars and he hissed. The marine pheromones were heading out and was in a highly lighted area. Bad apple hissed looking at the light pole seeing cords on the inside of the pole. Bad apple cut himself and climbed the pole, Bad apple hissed rubbing his acid against the pole and cutting the cords.the light sparked and went out. Bad apple hissed seeing the marines. he knew they were running out of steam and he was preparing to attack with the other two xenos GF and Kirby

@TP13: Lol thats soo true.

Black stepped back before wispering "lighter up" before jolts of elctricty surged around the field as the first trap was sprung, the xenos were helpless clinging to that metal as blots of lethal energy surged through it frying all three of them, the one noted at Ba to one hell of a hit, as his acid (a liuqid) by the peole conducted the elctricity in a deadly stream straight up into the xeno himself. Black watched as the thing screamed in pain with it brotheren before all three fell to the turf twitching, that would leave some nerve damage.... Black then swiched his HUD to EMP tracker, keeping track of all three so they couldn't circle the marines and then he opened fire with his counterpart letting lose a rain of hot lead.

GF had definitely felt that one. The marine had turned on a switch that zapped all of them. It left her with a small pain in the back of her cranium. "Hiss!!" It was a warning hiss, letting the marines know that she was ready for the big leagues. She was ready and willing to kill any one of the ba****** in front of her now. But she could find no opening, she was being watched as she tried to circle them.

The electricity surged into Kirbys body frying it and causing Kirbys acidic blood to start boiling internally causing some massive pain and some damage. Eventually Kirby managed to get off the metal that was shocking them and even while off the shock plates Kirby was feeling the pain that was his blood slowly cooling off. BA, Kirby, and GF were all circling the marines making sure that they were never exposed for more then a few seconds taking cover behind what ever was on the sidelines or even sometimes even climbing up to the first row seats and taking cover among them for the sections that didnt have any cover. The marines would take pot shots every time they thought they could hit one of the angry aliens but missed barley, and every time the marines took a few shots the aliens in unison would hiss their displeasure which would sometimes translate to some very unpleasant words if the marines could understand them, which they might just by the tone. After about ten minutes of this finally Black ran out of ammo in his current clip and that was Kirbys cue to charge, Kirby sprinted straight at Black who had just dropped his empty clip and was grabbing for his next one. Kirby had one thing on his mind as he charged, KILL THEM, and that alone gave him all the motivation he needed to keep charging. As Kirby got closer to Black the panic in Blacks eyes started to show slightly and that slight fear gave way to a slight fumble of the new magazine and even when Black had loaded the new magazine in it was too late.
Time it self seem to slow down as Kirby got within 5 yards of Black as he cocked back the bolt on his pulse rifle "JESSIE!!" was the only word out of Blacks mouth as Kirby pounced on Black and JJ turned and just in time to watch. Kirby rammed with his head right below Blacks rib cage and even with armor Black felt it and fell onto JJ knocking them both down. Kirby easily overpowered Black, who had the wind knocked out of him, and disgorged a large amount of acid on Blacks chest burning through it.