ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black chuckled "fucking cold as hell outside, we just got defense systems back on line so the outer guns are working fine, at the first sight of non human movement, they work like a xeno hive, it would take a whole hive to bust in here, but what worries me is not the xeno's, I've killed a lot of them but the elements, there is somthing you can't fight, the heat is on but we're trying to back it up as we speak." Black shifted uncofurtably in his seat before standing up, and moving over to the security camra catching a glimpse of GF and AX "son of a...." he turned quickly to Jessie "tell your men to prepare for a slug feast this doesn't look good and stock up on some flares while your at it, my men have already gotten ahold of some charges, this LZ is about to get hot and fast it's time we took the fight to them."

(uhhh Kirby unless your xeno gains the power of your namesake and sucks up ice and transforms into ICE XENO (altough that would be freakin cool) I really don't think your raptor plan would work, Ba said there is a Blizzard outside and it's freezing , Xeno's in genral kinda don't like cold and are really sluggish in it and will die if exposed to it for a prieod of time(as seen in AVP the game, a xeno get blasted with very cold tempurtures and freezes very quickly to death), thats why I said you were trying to make it an indoor battle.... and I wasn't planing on staying in the building the whole time (to be honest I would get bored) , I'm just saying but hey feel free to come outside because the weather outside is frightful but the fire is ssssoooo delightful, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

OCC: Last I checked xenos are able to survive in ANY environment, after all they can survive in space with no problems, a blizzard should present no problems to a xenomorph. They only become sluggish if they stop moving in which their joints start freezing therefore slowing them down. Last I checked AVP games were non-canon. A human or predator will die from exposure before a alien will. So unless I'm mistaken about these "facts" we aliens will be fine in this environment. This seems to be possible due to the internal pressure that allows acid to splash back to attackers as shown in the first alien movie, if something breaks the exoskeleton of a xenomorph acid splashes out.

-shrugs- just putting in my two bits, though they were wrong -I always though xenos couldn't go in cold weather- my bad :p

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Magma raced away from GF. *Dammit, I was so close to. Ah well, time to have some more fun. GF raced towards Magma while letting out a series of hisses to get any Xeno's in the areas attention. "Hiss!!" *Help!

GF had finally caught up to Magma and he turned around and took some kind of weapon jabbed at her but she jumped and landed on the ceiling and crawled through a vent. Hoping to distract Magma just a bit longer.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed looking at GF and Magma. While GameFreak was distracting Magma Bad apple Snuck up on Magma and grabbed him hoping to head bite him, but to no avail. He flipped me over his shoulder and roared unsheathing his wristblades... The war had begun.

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

swears and rushes out to his men "alright guys listen up we got bugs comeing and this place is going to get hot real quick get all the flares you can and stock up on all the ammo you can aswell. listen up stay out of the shadows alright or else you won't last long so stick together and watch eachothers backs alright?" he says and they nod then he grabs flares for himself and heads back up to black and still has his shotgun in it's holster on his back and then black tosses him his pulse rifle and he cocks it getting it ready and looks at him> " let's show these xenos a thing or two about marines and why they shouldn't fuck with us." then he smirks again and walks up to black and put a hand on his shoulder. " just like torian IV huh? let's hope this time we make it out in better shape then we did then alright? you watch my back and i'll watch yours and we might beable to get out of this slug feast with atleast a few less scars and scrapes alright?"

he says and smirks at him as he loads his shotgun and pistol and then as he stands there ready he looks at his forearm that was replaced with a robotic one and sighs at that he got the worst of it on torian IV and looks at black. "wish you were where my squad was on that planet cause if you were then i would still have my real forearm instead of this robotic one."

OFF TOPIC: BA i was going to disperse my points around my equipment but i didn't get the chance to do so alright so i just edited my profile so i do have gear.

Off Topic: It was me how said that you had no points in equipment not BA. Also I will be gone for the next 2 days because I'll be at MEPs ( Military Entrance Program ) So unless the hotel Im staying at has good Wifi I will be unable to post, Sorry guys. I'm kinda mad that I will be unable to make the AXs fight a 3v1.....

On Topic: The cry for help was undoubtedly GF. "Go" Kirby hissed to BA and BA split from Kirby and started to run towards GFs cry. Kirby eventually made his way back to the hive were he filled the queen in on what has happened and Kirbys plan to get the humans out of the large tower. It would take some time to get the right aliens for the job together after all most of them were scattered about the area searching for prey.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

so....my brothers killer....we finaly meet.i have NO TIME!you all will die.maybe this will distract YOU!
he used his ceremonial dagger to stab BA and the throwed him making badapple hiss for help just like magma planned and he recorded the his.thanks hehehe.he started running back for the queen avoiding the distractions.oh...and i got one big suprise.he left a little yellow blood in a indestructible jelly pod so that badapple would find it.

30 minutes later.

finaly i have found the queens room.he entered and saw the queen laying eggs.for the beginning of my revenge i will destroy your hard work and honnor.magma unsheated his wrist blades andestroyed a egg.the queen started hissing in anger and most eggs started to open."i could use a predalien i think"the queen tought to herself and laughed a little.

GF looked down at BA, he looked back at her and said, *Go, the queen is in trouble.

GF was racing through the halls when she heard the Queen roar in anger then mere seconds later she said, *Good, I could use a Predalien.

GF entered the room to see AX lift his dagger to destroy an egg. She let out a bloodcurdling screech and tackled him to the ground. With him pinned she stabbed him through the leg and hit bone. He then jumped up and threw her off. He then readied his plasma caster but GF was to quick. She took two steps, leaped and lander right behind AX and destroyed his Caster and wristdevice.

"Marines moblize for a major operation, Jessie tonight we trek into hell itself, we hit the hive hard and fast kill the queen and blow the place skyhigh, get your weapons ready marines we hot targets once we hit, shoot to kill and put these things down, let move marines" Blackburn rallyed the company as they treked out into the snow to were the hives entrance was and then readied at the entrance and charged tearing trough all opossition with sheer firepower leaving dieing xenos in their wake as they slowly pushed towards the queen, once got to the queen chamber it was all out war, bullets flying acid spitting, soon the marines had surrounded the queen and used mortors to bombard her, the queen started screaming for her drones to help her, but it was already to late, the marines had surrounded the lone queen and started to shoot a morter rounds slammed into her, the queen ripped away from her egg case smashing a few marine under foot but took a gernade round to the chest, she swatted marine to the side killing them but more keep coming, like an angry hornets nest the marines kept firing until finally with a roar of defeat the queen fell with a thud to the floor dead.

Black looked at the dead queen with a somewhat look of pity and then turned and kept walking back to his victorous marines "we need to move or payback will be swift from the surviviors," then he heard the battle in the other room two xenos against a lone hunter, as if off instict, he fired with his pulse rifle as the marines followed suit forcing the xenomorph pair to back off magma as he ordered marines to drag the hunter to safety, the marines were out numbered and needed an ally "fall back" black shouted as the marines retreated and pulled magma away to safety out into the city, as they left the set charges and blew them in the hive causing it to start to colasp, before taking defencive positions inside a building hoping later they can make it back to base "damnit Jessie what have I gotten myself into" he mutter with his fellow soldier looking down at magma "but whatever the xeno can do it will be and out in the open fight..." he muttered looking at the crumbling hive in the distance about to implode on itself with out its structal support

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

jesse celebrates with the rest of the marines and then suddenly feels a stinging pain looks down and sees a peice of the hive wall in him and swears under his breath and falls to his knees then he falls to the ground in the snow and made a loud enough noise to let people know what he fell onto the ground and lays on his side in the snow as the marines hurry to him. black and pred make their way through looking at jesse as he lays there in the snow and blood is seen in the snow around his body. slowly jesse loses conciouse and as he does he can hear black order them to get him to safety and the others to cover them as they head back to the tower.

lays there on a bed bandadged up and asleep the medic keeping watch of him as black is checking up on him once in awhile to see how he is doing.

GF uncurled her mangled body from the wreckage just in time to see a marine fall over into the snow to start yelling and then being picked up and carried off. *Dang, I could have caught up with that marine. Ahh well.

GF look through the wreckage to find BA and she did, but he was in bad shape. He was missing two phalanges on his left claw and the tip of his tail.

*Go, I will heal, but you must avenge us all. For their atrocity, for the murder of our queen.

*Ok, I promise BA, I will. And with that GF sprinted towards the marines.

alienxeno stood up.she....the queen.....she is dead!yes!and now my brothers killer.he saw that BA was healing.good.heal.i want a duel of honnor son of a bi***.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple screeched standing up and hissed looking at Magma. Bad apple sprinted at Magma who got into a fighting stance and just before Bad apple hit Magma he leapt up into the vent ad escaped with Gf to find Kirby and hide. We need to Kil off the marines in the cover of the blizzard. No one go for the one named BlackBurn... He's mine.

that son of a.....magma was mad.he never knew this would happen.i need revenge.he started firing the plasma caster at the vent making a big hole.magma followed the xenos.i think i will first hurt him from the inside by killing his fellow xeno brothers.magma was unaware of a facehugger following him...and it wanted to jump....

Kirby came back to the area with some of the aliens he found and was looking at the hive only find it completely destroyed and the queen dead. Anger seethed in Kirby, Kirby hissed and screamed taking out his rage on the stone walls and a unlucky nearby drone who fell to the ground headless and shredded, eventually this made Kirby feel slightly better and he calmed down, "looked" around, and noticed the carnage he had inflicted in the area now covered with slash marks and the dead, headless maimed drone on the ground and the noticeably surprised other aliens with him who backed a few feet away in awe. Kirby then noticed very weak scents on the ground of humans, aliens that were no doubt Gf and BA, and a single predator however all the scent trails ended at the mouth of the cave where they simply faded into the snow. Kirby and the few remaining survivors left the old hive in search of the prey and GF and BA.

OCC: what happened to the other predators that were gonna be in our match?

black looked around before treating jessies wounds "you gonna be okay man, just hang in there" he said quietly before looking around before giving the orders for a premiter check before returning to work on Jessie before bandaging the wound "your good to go man..."

magma was now close to jessie and black.he started pushing black a little to make him aware of his presence.black saw the hunter and it reminded him of an old friend.he also noticed the facehugger and wanted to shoot it....bu too late.the facehugger had jumped on the face of magma.

----------------------------------------------------30 minlater--------------------------------------

magma woke up in a base and jesse was behind him in some pod.black was standing behind magma and jesse.

black:will they make it?

marine1:jesse might...but magma has only one hour.

marine2:why did you save him?

black:.....i think i saw him before....but he was dead....

marine1:well...maybe he was not....

magma knew that the last hour means a abomination chest burster was in him..............

*Ok BA, you go for anyone, but Jesse, that marine is mine. The way that marine celebrated, it put me on edge. I am ready for blood.

GF crawled through the vent till she came to one of the many holes that Magma had blasted away with a plasma caster that he must have found. *Good, this will make hunting that human much easier.

15 mins later

GF had been stalking the marines for what seemed like forever in this freezing weather when she came upon a something, something that she could not identify, that the marines had taken cover in. She took one good wiff and could smell cryo fluid and she could smell Jesse. Jesse, the destroyer in her hive, would pay dearly.

GF sprinted through the structure, not caring about how much noise she made, she just wanted to take Jesse deeper into the it, so deep no one could find Jesse. She found the marines, came up to Jesse's pod, broke it, grabbed her, lifted her off of her feet and took off into the deep unexplored parts of the structure. But there was one thing GF did not notice. Jesse still had her pistol.

magma heard this and with all his power he stood up.he was crawling out of pain and the predalien was in his chest.it was like it would take his body over once it was out.like magma would live on in the new body and become one of his brothers murderers.it was like it was communicating with him.

*stop.you are almost with them.*

dont listen.

*traitor.you are fighting for a species that you will betray!*

keep moving!

he kept moving and found GF.there you are.

30 min left and i am one of yours....meanwhile i will kill all of you.
GF saw that magma was unable to actualy put up a fight and sensed the predaliens pheromones.being to slow to actualy catch her she walked away in a way to distract him and give the predalien a time to bust.