badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed heading for the pheromones of Kirby's. Once Bad apple got to Kirby he hissed and Kirby turned preparing to strike but stopped as he noticed it was Bad apple. The marines had left, what cowards! What's worse is the fact that eventually Bad apple and the others would fight for each other because of the queens death. Bad apple leaping in the destroyed vent went for Blackburns Pheromones and Kirby followed.

1 hour later,

Bad apple hissed and saw GF take out a marine. Bad apple hissed leaping on GF stealthily. Now the three xenos are back together. "GF I'm going for Black and you can go for the other one." Kirby your on point. Kill anything that shoots at you or tries to kill you" Bad apple hissed taking off with GF and heading for black

OOC: IDK, well I know that Super is always a little spaced for posting but i don't know about the other one?)

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

jesse looks at the bandages and nods at black "thanks man how deep did it go anyways?" he asks black as he looks around and then at the shard with his blood and doesn't get up cause it probably wouldn't be a good idea so he decides to stay put and just sighs and stretches out and settles down abit.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

magma was almost dead.

*time to become one with me*

no.i....cant

magma felt down and saw the alien kirby.kirby sensed the predalien and waited.when it busted the chest burtser was ready to find a place to grow.help me find a place.it said.

(i will be the predalien now....if that is okay to you of course)

ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black looked around, the marines were huddling trying find warmth and if the power didn't come on soon, some would freeze. "Look you guys, I'm moving down to turn the power breaker on in the genrator room... stay here and please... keep out of sight, Jessie tag along if you want" Black picked up his rifle before making his way out into the cold snow, yes he was slower than the xenos and physicaly weaker than the predator, but he had the advantage being in the colony now, he knew this place like the back of his hand thanks to his HUD. He slowly made his way though waist deep snow drifts before reaching the power room and opening the door. It was cold and damp but it was a lot warmer than the other places, he quickly moved over to the melted circut breaker. He grunted before removing the console and placing a marine PDD into the open slot, not only was it acid resistant, it could get the power back on.

Black waited for it to boot up before starting the heating process. Three minutes to activation...good, he looked around hoping to find something to block the vents and door and soon found the room control and smiled turning up the vent air pressure in the whole colony. Those xeno were going to have to hoof it or face being torn to shreds if they stayed in the vents, Black just hoped he had done this in time.

abomination was trying to grow in that room.suddenly black saw him.you son of a....
he took abomination and abomination yelled for help.*HELP!HELP!*.black put him in a cage
and waited once again for the power.

jesse grined and grabbed his rifle and followed black and helped him get the power on and he was alittle worried about the fact that they could get killed at anytime and made sure that he had a motion tracker and his hud was updated and set up right as he keeps his rifle in his hand as they both look for things to block the vents and doors. as they look he doesn't feel fear grip him only a heightened alertness as he looks around the alertness rises and he is alert and his guard is up and ready to respond to anything he isn't jumpy and scared but calm and relaxed a thing he learned when he was in boot camp. as he looks around he keeps his eyes on the shadows everywhere in the room. " you sure this will keep the guys warm and everything until we can call for evac?". he asked black and keeps looking but forgot his objective and looks at black.

"black the reason my team was sent down here was to retrieve some data from one of the research computers and bring it back to the ship and i haven't done that but i don't know if it's safe to go and try to get that data though."

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kirby had followed the human named Blackburn all the way to the generator room in the vents and watched carefully, if it wasn't for BA wanting Black so bad Kirby would have already pounced on the human and killed him. Kirby watched Black work fast to turn on the power on when Black did something unexpected, he turned on the vents all the way blasting air throughout the whole complex. Unfortunately Kirby was far to light to hang on inside of the vent shaft with the shear amount of air blasting though it and it carried Kirby several feet back outside the generator room were Kirby managed to climb out of the vent and onto the complex floor. Kirby was sure that a few more aliens would get chewed up inside the vents but Kirby really didn't care. Kirby managed to fit himself under the floor space and in-between the heating pipe and some minor electric pipes that disabling would do nothing important where he laid still for a couple minutes until another human walked right over him, opened the door, and entered the room closing the door behind himself. Kirby could sense that BA was closing in on the generator room, no doubt looking to kill Black.

abomination was growing inside the cage.now that i am full born i will kill you!but still i am in a cage.he sensed badapple close.i became one of you and i will stay like that.i only need to get out of the cage...........

Bad apple hissed being outside the door of the generator room with GF, she sensed Jessies pheromones and wanted to pounce. Bad apple moved into the room and silently gestured his head at Gf to get behind Jessie and Wait. After she did that Bad apple moved into position, quickly grabbing Black he screamed for Jesse but GF grabbed him too. Stringing them up on a nearby wall Bad apple slashed and bit at the generator until it finnaly broke and another power sound went down. Now that Jesse and Black were incapable of moving bad apple wanted to finish them off...

abomination ripped the cage to shreds.metal?f*** that!he went over to see badapple.you have made me like this!badapple ignored abomination.you gave me this body and now you will pay!and so will black!
abomination jumped on badapple and before badapple could finish black abomination released him.i want to kill you black.no one else will get you besides me.black could not understand and simply ignored the hiss.he saw the 2 xenos fight.abomination only forgot something...gf was still there..

Bad apple hissed at the Predalien... If Bad apple wasn't smart then he would've been crushed, yet Bad apple was smart and used his tail to smash the creature off and ran off because the predalien was faster smarter and he had a plan.

Black was tooken down, damnit jessie, I told you not to remove the table from the door he thought to himself before the predalien burst free, cause the distraction needed forBlack to get his senses back, a fire axe was on the wall next to him, the xenos ad no idea what the thing was, so te didn't bother destroying it, his fingers gentley an silently pulled open the case before wraping around the axe befoe slowly cutting hi way out of his bonds, it seemed like GF as gloating over Jessie, unlucky her, he slammed the blade of the axe into the xeno making her drop jessie as he cut Jessie free "lets go" he said pulling Jessie and himself out the room and down a emergancy exit.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kirby was shocked when a Predalien Chestburster went slithering past Kirby with BA running after it trying to smash the abomination. Then Kirby heard a GF scream as a a bladed object was slammed into GFs back and Black cut down JJ as the bladed object dissolved from GFs acidic blood. While Black was carrying JJ down the Kirby pounced on Blacks back knocking him, and JJ over. Kirby then jumped on Black and started mauling him on the ground.

OOC: I'll let you decide how much damage you take just be fair about it.

shakes the dazed feeling off and sees one of the xenos that strung them up like ducks hanging in the window of a market in chinatown mauling black. jesse quickly kicks it off of him and brings his rifle up and hearing her scream he smirks and turns the saftey off and says "blow it out your ass bitch" and pulls the trigger releaseing a spray of bullets at the xeno wouding it's legs and it's tail abit and then turns intime to see the other one leap at him. he rolls away and fires another burst and it all hits the other one in the back and then helps black up "come on black on your feet marine we gotta get out of here" he says and hands black his rifle and then they head back to the others and he hears a voice over the comms "jesse this is rick we have the research data i repeat we have the research data we were to retrieve objective secure should i radio for evac?" "negative rick wait till i get there or i'll kick your ass myself" he says and has one of blacks arms slung over his shoulders to help black stay on his feet and hurries to the others and when they get there the others seal the doors behind them and get ready for some company. and as they marines are running around getting ready jesse helps black over to some containers and helps him down on them and looks at him. "looks like i owe you again black that's twice you saved my life." jesse says and pats him on the shoulder and then starts helping the marines get ready setting up defences and barracadeing the holes with anything they could use.

stop running!abomination said.

BA actualy stopped.he turned around and said:who are you?
we are created by you.abomination said.
we?BA hissed.
yes we.the xeno and the hunter.
BA knew this was the hunter that tried to kill the queen.
you are a xeno.you are a disgrace to your brothers!BA hissed.
what do you know about my brother asshole!you killed him!i am so glad yours is dead too...
wha....what do you mean.krio will rise again and he is my enemy.
not that one...i mean alienxeno...
he has been dead for many years now...right?
BA started thinking.do we have to tell you a secret?my brother fire was part of his bloodline...
BA now tought he would get a headache.fire is a hunter and he is part of a xeno bloodline that belonged to the shadow serpents.we can tell another secret.....he was part you....he had half your blood....
hehehe....

BA was confused.then you are.....

yes we are...we are alienxeno.....but we are not friends.he pounced BA against the wall.

Black grunted ducking through a window, the back plate had done its job just fine, though the claws hadn't penetrated to much flesh in the short amount of time Kirby was on him, they still left deep gashes in the skin and blood was slowly rolling down his back, Black let out a sigh of releif "Jessie, you can take one of those saves of you owe me list" he said before straighting himself but still keeping close to Jessie, before turning and firing to cover Jessie from Kirby before leading Jessie towards the hospital were the other marines were held up before he saw Kirby getting up the courage to take another leap at the marines "not this time buddy" he said turning and loading the attached undersung barrel gernade laucher and using Jessie to steady his shot fired away, the gernade flew through the air in a spiral and though the xeno lifted his armo to save his own life, collided with Kirbys arm in a marvelous fire show lauching the xeno like a candy wrapper in a updraft "check bitch" he smirked before being pulled into the hospital, he slowly opened up the night clubs medical supply box and pulled out some bandages and slowly wrapped his back to stop the bleeding and putting antiseptic on it "I don't think the thing will follow us for a while after taking that gernade, they're self serving to a point, and soon these things will turn on each other they already are, you can see them not trusting each other as much anymore, you can see the other two keeping their distance somewhat from the one that was after us, the cracks are showing" he winced as the anticeptic reached his wounds.

abomination saw BA stand up.we are your brother.confusing,right?he took his neck and throwed him in the walls.

Bad apple quickly recovered and jumped on the Predalien slicing off a few of the dreadlocks hanging from his skull, Getting up he hissed taking the predaliens tail and threw it at the wall tearing the tail right off. Bad apple now moved up to the Predalien scratching at where his light receptors are partially blinding him. Now he prepared for the Predaliens counter attack

Thats three.)

OOC: Black i'm thinking of attacking you with GF to finish you off after I kill AX

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF had seen BA attack the abomination and decided it was her turn. She hissed, making him turn his attention to her. She then pounced at his skull, but the abomination sidestepped, took its claw and slammed down, hitting GF directly on the (Chest?). GF screeched in pain and then rolled to the left and the abomination hit her again. Knocking her against a wall. It then pinned her and started preparing for the kill when GF maneuvered her tail then stabbed the thing directly in its left leg (Knee?)

abomination looked at both aliens.the queen tought you well....
but we are not defeated that easily.he stomped away GF with his other leg and started healing.
his wounds where healing slow.when GF stood up his wounds where gone.
to bad...you where a good friend....hehehe.his tail wound healed incredibly fast.
you have no honnor!GF hissed.we heard that line once!from a yautja!(veilrex)
but then again would you like see your brother die.....again?
hard choice.abomination sprinted into a vent and tried to find black.