ThePredator13, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Black winced as he feels the acid sliding through his armor. Black struggled before reaching for his rifle pulling it across his chest as he fired at point blank range into Kirby's skull, now while Kirby had a hard head the bullets tore through Kirbys skull knocking the the xeno off him as it clutched his face scretching at him. Black pulled himself to his feet before slaming the butt of his gun into the things face and backing up kicking out the old clip and reloading before kicking a barrel down Kirby, to bounced slamming into Kirby which knocked him over knocking the wind out of him. The xeno's acid mealted the metal as a black liquid spalshed over him.

badapple24, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Bad apple hissed as the Marine he had so longed to meet was about to kill his hive-mate. Bad apple screeched and pounced on black and started to tear off the armor. The electricity was still surging but the hive mind made him stronger. Bad apple hissed before getting shot in the stomach by Blacks pistol and Bad apple let some acid drip onto the armor before running off to a powerbreaker shutting off the lights. Bad apple was now running out of steam and he could see the humans were as well.

He coughed up some blood as his armor was weaked from battle after battle but he took of after bad apple before seeing the thing shut down the lights, oblivous to him, so Black grabed the things skull a drove it into the power outlit. the room was suddenly ilumaneted with showers of glistining sparks before the anouter booth went back to normal, leaving BA twitching on the ground but not for long, rage fueled the xeno as it knocked black back into a wooden chair breaking it. Ba charged as Black grabed the sharp wooden leg of the chair and let momentum do the rest. Black stood up eyeing his handy work as the xeno stumbled backward clutching the chair leg that was driven into his stomach, before Black opened fire on Ba and then the creature knocked him back it raised its arm to smash Black but dropped down in pain from all of its wounds that were reopened from the fight before this, Black kicked the xeno away before picking up his gun and loading a gernade and fired. The room lighted up like a becon of light before suddenly Ba was throwen through the anoucers booth glass sending the xeno crashing into the stands below. Black slowly climbed down before moving back to Jessie to continue fighting against these things.

Bad apple was severely wounded, the marine, I mean, THE BITCH was preparing to kill off my brethren. I can't belive this. Bad apple thought of killing the marines friend but that would just make things worse for Bad apple. He was almost dead, the wooden spike had finnaly melted but the hole was still there clear as day. Bad apple was soon to be covered by snow because of the storm picking up. Bad apple was definitely gonna die, but not without screwing with his enemies one last time.

Black had gone down into the stands to check on the creature he had supposedly killed. Bad apple lay there almost in a drunken haze of a coma. Black kicked Bad apple and turned around. Bad apple managed to jump and landed on black. the many acid wounds were overpowering Bad apple but he stood on. He spat acid at the back of blacks head and Black threw Bad apple off. Bad apple got up wobbily and leapt back on him, he lifted Black and threw him down at least three rows of seats before landing and breaking his wrist. Bad apple crawled over to Black and got on top of him revealing his inner jaw he was going for the kill. suddenly Bad apple collapsed limp and let his acid flow all over Blacks armor and skin. Black was no doubt going to die from all the acid damage.

OOC: Sorry boys but I was going to die but wasn't going to die without taking someone else, No hard feelings and great game, I hope to do somthing like this again sometime BA OUT)

gamefreak33797, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

GF felt like something had been ripped from her when BA died. *No, No, NO!! GF turned on JJ and let out a terrifying screech and tackled the marine to the ground. She clawed and bit, while she was getting stabbed from the marine. She had gone insane. She no longer cared for her safety. She just wanted JJ dead. She just wanted to avenge BA.

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

Kirby watched as BA was killed but there was nothing Kirby could do, the oil was so slick that Kirby couldn't stand let alone help BA fight Black. Kirbys body, head tail were all in pan, the bullets, now dissolved, had done a number on Kirby, and even if Kirby somehow survived it would take years for these wounds to heal, and it was only luck that Kirby was even still alive at all. Kirby finally figured out that he could slide in the oil slick and eventually he managed to get to his feet althouth buy this time BA had already died and GF was tearing into JJ with redoubled fury. Kirby stumbled towards Black who was coughing up blood due to the acid eating though his arteries and the rest of his throat. As bad as Black looked Kirby no doubt looked worse with his bullet rid-in skull, mangled right arm, and missing half his tail. Black, in a final act of defiance, pointed his pistol at Kirby but his arm was shaking so bad he couldn't hit the broad side with his last two shots before his clip was empty and the slide on his pistol went back, and with that last act Blacks hand fell limp at his side as he died from his acidic wounds caused by both himself and BA who lay at Blacks feet, but what really made Kirby mad was that Black had died smiling, what went through Blacks mind to make him so happy despite his grim situation Kirby could never understand. But now with Black out of the way Kirby turned his attention to JJ who was trying his best to hold off the fury of the Black runner GF.

Black crawled forword before standing as he was slowly dying... he knew it, and he only had a hour to live. He moved quickly down to were the fight was happening before Black kicked GF of Jessie as Kirby Charged before Gf closed in as well Black was going to die, but he was going to die on his feet instead of his knees, he picked up a gernade before pulling the pin on his gernade and just doing what Pete said and just let go making sure Jessie was at a safe distance before the explosion rocked the field consuming him and the two xeno's, the black liqid one Kirby turned out to be gasonline and burst into flames as well as lighting Kirby on fire the burn destroying all nerves in the body, on the other hand GF took the full force of the blast, as Black fell to the ground with the other xenos, he knew at least one of them would die with him but at best it would leave the living one dying and give Jessie a chance to get out alive. Jessie ran up to Black and Black grabed his shoulder "get out alive... I'll activate... the failsafe.... get out alive man.... go home... meet a girl.... leave the marines... start a family... live a good life...get out off here you son of a bitch...." He laughed weakly as Jessie gave him one final glance before taking off... Black laided their with the three xenos all were dying some would last later than others but you know.... then to the xenos shock... Black started laughing, he laid back before transmitting one final message to Jessie " Semper Fidelis brother...." before he pressed a button on his gauntlet before the bombs outside the staduim as the count down started ticking down " 10...9...8...7...6..."

OOC: Well its been fun you guys, just decided since Black was going to die he might as well go out with a bang

GF had been wounded badly, she only had a couple more seconds to live, even without the failsafe. She put all her strength into one last leap and landed on top of JJ, if she was going to die, the JJ would die with her. JJ struggled helplessly as GF's blood soaked through the armor and ate away at his armor.

3 seconds till failsafe.

GF was struggling to keep JJ under control.

2 seconds.

JJ got out from under neath GF.

1 second

GF sliced JJ's Achilles's tendons. Not letting him mover any more.

Detonation.

GF just felt a burning pain and then nothing.

jessejames, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

jesse struggled to get to his feet safely and then the failsafe detonates and jesse is thrown out of a door of the stadium as it erupts in an explosion and lands hard in the snow groans in pain as he looks at one leg and groans fron his sliced tendon and then stands up in the snow turns and looks at the stadium and then salutes it "semer fidelis brother" he says and later on after the fire died down he goes in and searches for black to collect his tags and hear the screaching of a random xeno and jesse looks up at it and draws his shotgun and as the xeno stands there is leg trapped under some debri he shoves the barrel into it's mouth and just blankly says "eat this you ugly mother fucker" and pulls the trigger and kills it watching it's head blows into chunks of black skull and green brains acid blood sprays all over the area and lands on the metal around the xeno and melt with smoke riseing from it as the acid eats away at it and then finds blacks burned body and smirks as he sees that black had a middle finger up and kneels down beside the body and takes his dog tags and lowers his head and struggles to hold back the tears that are trying to surface but wipes his eyes and gets on the comms and calls for evac and when the ship arrives he walks up the ramp onto it and he looks like he was through hell which is a big understatement and sits down on a chair groaning from the searing pain from his sliced tendon and feels the blood from it soak his pants leg and his sighs as he looks at blacks tags and closes his hands around it and brings his hand up to his head and his eyes are closed and thinks in his head as a response to blacks words "i can't leave the marines black their my family and i'm sorry but" holds up blacks pistol and grins "you can be fucking sure that i'll kill alot of xenos with your pistol black so that way you can keep kicking ass from beyond the grave brother" he thinks in his head as the dropship heads to the ship in orbit and his next dispatch and his first stop is the med bay to get patched up.

OCC: sorry i'm late guys had alot of things to do but i had to put that in cause you know he survived and all so great match everyone i look forward to another one again especially when your on my side black.

OOC: I kinda imagine it end with this theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt6Oomg2SUI , but anyway great fight you guys

Kirby-Cage, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

I'M ON FIRE! was the only thing going through Kirby's mind, and the only thing Kirby could do was start doing spaz rolls on the ground trying to put himself out but then a explosion went off and everything went dark. Kirby woke up later and surveyed his condition, the explosion had ironically put Kirby out, and as Kirby looked at what he could see of himself he was now black just like GF had been. A few minutes went by with Kirby more or less too dazed to move other then look around at the burnning wreak around him. Another few minutes went by and the fire finally died down to a lone human with a limp, started walking towards Blacks burned body only to notice Kirby looking up at him to weak to fight. "NO!" went though Kirbys mind "You should have died" JJ took another few steps towards Kirby. "Eat this you ugly mother fucker" were the only words out of JJs mouth as he put the barrel of his shotgun in Kirbys mouth. The last thing going through Kirbys mind was "IMPOSSIB-" darkness.....

OOC: Good fight all can't wait for the next RPG where I get to fight you all again. Until our next fight.

OOC: @JJ, How did you jump, your achilles's tendons are cut.

OOC: I think what he's trying to say is he pretty much threw himself using the driving force of his remaining leg....but then again I could be wrong

Hey Kirby, wanna do that fight now?

thinking about making a big rpg anybody intrested?

I am up for it, mabye the new guy hunter is too.

alienxeno, Xenomorph, 11 years ago

i made one.its called:all out war on earth.

just so you know i didn't use the driving force of my other leg the shockwave from the explosion blasted me out of the stadium. and i'm interested in your big roleplay thing predater13.

Hey jessie come to the sparring chamber we can ask for it there.... and I going to join the sparraring chamber group so I can finally make rps.

ok