CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

No were safe is this war the eand of the planet death is to strong it has taken many.

CuteFacehugger is still uncconscious................ CFH awakens he is now a full grown 6,2 foot tall yellow Runner with red lines on him and no fingers on his left arm. he climes out of his hiding spot and climes the canyon wall comeing out of the canyon he looks around and moves up the canyon and climes back in the The Hive

CuteFaceHugger sniff around to smell nothing he wonders why nothing is here.Could it be that a once full hive is now dead this is what is going around in CuteFaceHuggers head as he runs around The Hive he gos the the front and see.......Acid on a Hivenod and a dead Xeno body that belongs to a NPC....Rage is building up in CFH head he now as angry as ever looks for the a kill

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

C.H barley Concious. Realises there is three xeno's he aims for the rock behind them with his plasmacaster and fire's.
Boom!. The rocks fall on them, buyin Cloaked Some time to run.
Cloaked then see's the cliff and take's a chance he run's for the small cliff and jump's.
Bang bang bang so many hit's Cloaked is taking so much damage from falling. Cloaked bareley stands. Then he remembers his teacher dying from these creature's. Cloaked thinks, I WONT GIVEEEE UPPP, in a roar of rage. Then cloaked starts running as fast as he can toward's a tunnel covered by rock's. The Cloaked rips the rock out of the way and climp's in a small hole.
and block's the entrance with rock's.
Cloaked turns around and WATER.
Cloaked has found water. Then some sort of stinger netles.
He sit's down and patches his wounds with his tool's in his medicomp and, He has a flashback of his teacher rubing netles on his wound's to stop infetcion and to kill some poison's.
Cloaked Stuff's The wound That drenton made with the netles. Cloaked want's to roar but it could give his position away. he then get's more netles and makes a real small fire and holds the netles above it.
The smoke he breath's in is like a natural adrenaline that tick's him off And lessons the pain.
He then remembers he had to run Cloaked Thinks. Shame upon himself.
He has a while to rest. then see's if his equipment is ok. It's not in great shape but should still do damage.
Lay's there for a while to rest.

CH.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

Inferno waited for more preds and marines to come and fight but no good ones came.Inferno was ready for a challenge worthy of him self.just then a pred came to fight and take his skull but inferno jabbed him a hundred times.then marines came to kill me.i jumped up to kill them and claw there face off.then they started to shoot missles at me but i dodged evryone of them.then inferno spat acid at them but they had acid resistant armmo so a used a fire blast and annihalated them all.

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

HP was walking through the desert and was ambushed by xenos, who were actually sneaking up behind him, HP didn't turn, or sniff, but just plainly said, "Will you xenos ever learn, only send a xeno to fight if it's an Alpha."

He turned with a plasma shot from his caster, trying to save plasma energy. he swung his extended acid-proof wristblades and sliced a few dead. He kicked another, grabbed another, and threw him, sliced another, broke another's neck, and sliced the rest. "Hmph, must be new to fighting preds."

HP turned and walked off quietly, so he can hear guns, footsteps, or xenos...

HPEnhanced.jpg

~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~HOOO-RAH~SELF-TRAINED WARRIOR OF BALATU~

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navy stood ready and activated his Combistick and both Wristblades. The hissing continued, Navy said,
"Where are you?"
He heard a louder hiss and a screech in the backgound. Navy said,
"Come on!"
Then he heard foot steps...
Navy stood aware and curious of what the foot steps were. Navy looked at the corner and scanned with his vision, and switched it to electro for Hive or Xenomorph. Suddenly a very large Predalien came around the corner. it was large to Navy cos he was a small pred. but the Predalien was a younger one. It hissed/screeched at Navy ready for a Fight. Navy agreed and nodded his head and roared,
"You Ugly Mother..."
The Predalien interupted Navy and pounced straight at him, Navy lunged out of the way dodging the Predalien but unfortunatley his claw cliped Navys arm. Didnt slow him down at all, Infact Navy turned around and Lunged back and stabbed the Predalien in the back with great force, Pinning the Xenomorph to the ground. It swung its tail around trying to hit something. Navy left the combistick stuck threw him into the ground and backed up and reached for and activated a Shuriken, He said,
"Die!"
And Flung the Shuriken straight into the Predalies back. The Shuriken got stuck in the Predalien and melted. leaving Navyspaz only one Shuriken left. Navy walked up to the Predalien and waited for the Acid to cool with his Wristblades extended incase more came...
5 minutes later
Navy kneeled over and Grabbed the Predalien by its DreadLocks, and slit the Predaliens throat and decapitated it. And attached it to his back, Navy said to himself once again,
"Thats enough heads,I need to take these back"
Navy retreived his Combistick and traveled threw the cave once again...
Approx.30 minutes later
Navy had continued to walk, and out of no where a Automatic Marine gun shot out of no where, constantly and Navy ran behind a rock as fast as he could. Navy hid behind the rock for a couple minutes, And said,
"How did they see me cloaked?"
He slowly peeked over and saw nothing on thermal. Then he switched to Predtech. And to his suprise he saw two Sentry Guns. Navy said to him self,
"Oh god, no wonder"
Navy had no healing kit left, He activated his Speargun (handheld) And reached over the rock. And shot one of the Sentry guns down. Shattering it. Navy said,
"One more"
And took aim at the next one. And he felt a horrible pain in his shoulder, A tail picked him up and turned him around. It was another Predalien, It roared in his Face, Navy couldnt do nothing but Roar back,
"YOU DAMN BUG!"
The Predalien Raised his Claws and the Sentry gun Opened fire on both of us, wounding me and making the Predalien back off and let go of me.Yanked the tail out of my Shoulder, I wasn't hurt bad enough to quit fighting. Navy then activated his Last Shuriken and threw it straight at the Predaliens face, tearing its head clean off. it then Came back to Navys hand. Not burned by acid enough to not be able to use. Then threw the same one at the Sentry gun. it got cought in the sentry gun and it blew up. Navy said,
"great, My last one gone"
He sighed and continued to find the exit of The Hive...

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

64 and Angus ran farther away from the hive 64 they stopped for a moment. it was too quiet *crackle* 64 and angus looked all around the wind mad it hard to locate the (NPC)predator. Predalien 64 clinched his claw and looked down and saw seeming. Three dots ran down the ground Angus saw him "there he is" Angus shouted "he's mine" 64 smiled as he said. Predalien 64 crouched and leaped a great dissent the young blood predator was no match to 64. the predator shot his plasma caster missing 64 by 2 inches. The predator rowed unsheathing his wrist blades.

64 landed on the young blood with such force Angus could feel 64 land on him "wow predalien 64 has gotten strong" Angus said the young blood struggled to get 64 off, he smashed his scull agencies 64's. 64 was a little dazed but he held him down still. Predalien 64 hovered his tail thrusting it into the young bloods shoulder.

"RRRRRRR" the predator let out a massive cry of pain. 64 took his claw and smashed it into the NPC predator’s chest "RRRRRRR" predalien 64 took out his hand it was covered with florescent blood. 64's drool dripped on its face as he opened his mouth and finished him off. Predalien 64 jumped down back to Angus he nodded and said "let’s go" they both ran ahead together...

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

(from now on, no one be ganging up on each other like that k? it was a bit unfair that cloaked was up against three :C when one of us is in battle, the others watch.)

Donut just about leaped on the yautja when all the sudden drenton came out of no where and bit the creature, the creature let out a huge roar as glowing blood poured from its fresh wound, it gripped it and gurgled. Drenton retreated to Donut, knowing that this was her kill and no one elses, Donut mumbled (so much for the dramatic kill...). She quickly regained her pose and pounced for the yautja, *BOOM* suddenly the yautja shot large beams from its caster which hit the rocks just above the three xenomorphs, Donut stoped in mid tracks and looked up "O M F G-" *THUD THUD THUD* the rocks fell upon the xenomorphs, a torrent of dust spewed up from the crash. *tucktucktucktuck* Donut slowly edged her way from under the rock, acidic blood dripped from her cranium, she took a hard blow, as did the others. Luckily because she was bleeding, this helped melt the rock a bit and she was able to get out from under it. She looked around half dazed and noticed the yautja was gone, she had underestimated her opponent, this is why it was not dead.

Donut looked back at the giant rock, she remembered that her brothers were still under it, quickly, Donut pulled up the rock with all the strength she had left, thanks to her cybernetic additions she was able to do this. Slowly but surely the rock lifted off her breatherin, they layed mangled in the shadow of the rock, hissing and screaching with pain, it had hit them all hard. Donut threw the rock off and collapsed to the floor, she was weak now, but only because she had a full blow to the head, if it were another place, she would be chasing that pesky yautja.

As usual, Drenton was the first one on his feet, he pulled up AVPFREAK. "D@mnit.. that really hurt.." Said AVPFREAK while scratching his head, "Donut?...Donut?!" AVPFREAK ran over to Donut, he lifted her head off the ground, "donut are you okay?!" Donut did not respond, she was knocked out. AVPFREAK carefully picked up Donut and said "Come on, we need to find shelter for her, she's pretty banged up." Drenton nodded in agreement and the three walked into the canyon, swallowed by sand and dust, they dispersed as if they were dust themselves.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

"Bring it" Dragon said camly his confidence growing now that he was healed up. C'mon just a little closer Dragon thought.
"Your dead!"Katam screeched leaping up to kill Dragon when suddenuly a blast from his plasma caster erupted, but Katam quickly tried to dodge it but the blast grazed his stomach and got one of his arms blasted off by it.
"Ha forgot about this didn't you" Dragon laughed as Katam fell to the ground hissing with pain.
"Your lucky that you dodged that"Dragon said circling around his prey watching it hiss in pain.
"You should have destroyed this and me when you had the chance but now you will die!" Dragon roared running to Katam to finish his prey off. As his combistick half raised up to deal a final blow to end all of this Katam rammed Dragon knocking him to the ground and using his one arm tried to slash Dragons face open. Pushing as hard as he could with his one arm Dragon managed to get Katam of before any serious damage could be done.
"Hmmm shouldn't have underestimated you" Dragon said to Katam.
"You should have killed me but now ill watch you die a slow and painful death!" Katam screeched jumping towards Dragon. Rolling back Dragon easily doged the attack and tried to shoot another plasma shot but instead only smoke came out.
"NO!" Dragon yelled fustrated. Quickly taking one of his six smart disks out Dragon threw it at Katam who easily dodged it. Thats when Dragon realized the both of them were evenly matched and only one was going to come out alive.

(hey katam lets finish this tmmrw at say 5 toronto time cause ill be busy till then. If you dont know when that is then it should be 16:00:00 server time i think.)

DragonSIg.jpg

Cloaked_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Cloaked Know's that his weapon's wont be able to stand to much acid and batering's so he decides to shrapen his nail's. May seem strange but should work he think's.
he then take's two xeno skulls that is lying near by, it look's like it has been hear for years he think's to himslef.
he then sort of modyfies him self in a way, he snap's the skull clean, so it's in half and put's each deacent half on his shoulder's.
Then with the other skull he snaps that two and put's the half's on his knee's.
As he put's them on his knees he realises somthing. his original armour he has underneath has medium sized spikes.
He pushes the skull's onto his knee's hard enough so the spikes poke the the skulls.
He then get's up and fee's fine, good enough to go a couple of round's. he start's doing a bit of a practice that his teacher shown him ages ago.
And this involves his knee's and elbow's alot.
He warm's up and makes himself flexible.
He then take's more netle's and burn's them and breath's the smoke in. that's it he think's, im over the poison and pain has gone, he take's more netle's and has to stuff them into his medicomp. After breathing the smoke from the netles he kick's the rock's that he strugled to rip through earlier, and it goe's flying.

he then goe's to go outside and there is a xeno just standing there. Cloaked look's at him, he look's back and launches himself towards him head first. cloaked jumps up into the air with his knee raised high and his knee hit's the xeno on the head and part of the face.
The xeno looks at Cloaked again and his skull start's to crack.
The xeno realises and launches himself again but in more of a bird coming into land position.
Cloaked kick's it in the chest before the xeno can even touch him.
As Cloaked kick's him the xeno goe's flying into a rock back first. before the xeno reaches the ground Cloaked Grab's it by the throat and squezzes and twist's CRUNCH. cloaked broke his kneck.
Then Cloaked Knew the xeno was dead and through it by the throat into another wall. then he pick's it up once more and throws it at somore rock's and the xeno goes straight though. Cloaked walked over towards it and snaped two finger's off.
With the one finger he marked over the top of his skar on his chest the predator sign but does it really deep.
He saves the other ginger because it could come in handy.
Claoked then walk's along every rock and crevice.
Watching his back constantly and switching vision modes alot.
Start's walking towards The west canyon.

Me Done For The Day Ill be On tomoro afternoon in U.K time.

non Controlled Xeno.

And Thank's Donut..

CH.jpg

Voltage-3000, Undefined, 18 years ago

I left from the pack to go hunt on my own as when we reached the destaination I left on my own to go and have a hunt, I heard others in the area so ran to find them I saw aliens and predators fighting I went to have a little fun...

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Blade_Hunter, Undefined, 18 years ago

Even with the alien ambush we had made it out of the compound and into the communications tower. The doors were bolted and we could see for at least a mile over the landscape. We all breathed a sigh of relief. The signal was out and help would soon be here. But we were down to our last few clips and the flamethrower was trashed. Then suddenly there was movement at the facility door, a single alien. Then another and another. Hundreds streamed from the facility. They coated the ground and scaled the walls. All we could do was fire straight down into the never-ending mass. Where were the marines!? If we could ever use their help it was now. Otang hadn't led us wrong before and I knew that if anyone could get us out of this it was him.

Dragon roared in anger his body started to shake not with fear but with hate and anger.
"I'll kill you!"he roared at Katam holding his wound. He knew he didn't stand much of a chance but he would fight to his last breath like his father did protecing him.
"YOU YOU DESTROYED MY FATHERS' COMBISTICK!" and with that roar Dragon fought against the paralysis and grabbed what remained of his combistick. Katam suprised by this since it wasn't the reaction he expected stepped back slightly.
"I'LL KILL YOU IF IT COSTS ME MY LIFE!" Dragon roared, and against all odds Dragon ran toward Katam whos tail raised and stabbed Dragon in the shoulder green blood splattering over his face mask and ground but Dragon pushed on for now it wasn't just a hunt anymore it was revenge. Lifting up the broken fragment of his combistick Dragon stabbed it into Katams' gut, acid flowing from. Katam hissed with pain as it opened up its mouth to do a final deathblow.
"Keep that shut!" Dragon yelled smashing his head against Katams' jaw closing his mouth shut. As Dragon tore out the combistick fragment Katam over powered him and threw him to the ground and using his cllashed Dragon on the chest. Roaing in pain dragon lifted his wristblades and slashed off part of Katams tail, acid spraying over Dragon mask and melting his wristblades. Kicking Katam off of him Dragon pulled of his face mask and threw it aside.
"You have more fight left in you then I thought" Katam hissed angrily
"I'll have to finish you quick" Katam laughed at the thought of Dragon getting killed.
"I won't get that idea in your head to quickly" Dragon smirked holding his wound his blood flowing from it.
"I still have this" Dragon said pulling out his medicomp and stabbing it in his arm.
"That should stop the blood flowing out my wounds" Dragon said cracking his neck. As they ircled each other preparing for the next assualt they both knew this was far from over.

DragonSIg.jpg

black_warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

The marines wounded me in the shoulder but i ignored it focusing on my prize, my goal, KIDD. I uncloaked just far enough to where the marines couldn't see me, and zoomed in on TDN and Kidd talking. Kidd was talking about putting himself in a smaller group..............Just then i heard two loud crashes and the sound of someone running. I looked in predtech and the other visions and caught Navyspaz running off with little wounds and it turned out that he destroyed the 2 sentry guns at the entrance. I clicked with joy and cloaked again waiting as TDN and Kidd went to the entrance and saw the demolished sentry guns

TDN-"we are vulnerable to attack now i will get hicks to set up more sentry guns."

Then they went back to talking about Kidd's request,

TDN-"i am not sure about the request, i will answer you when i have time to think about it."

Then I stopped listening.

The pain had faded from my wounded shoulder and i saw the a glimmer in the ground as the sun got brighter and the snow rapidley started to melt away.

blackwarriorssig.jpg
Rules Of The Board
"It is not the way you die that makes you a hero, it is the way you live."

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

Navyspaz had been walking for a while and saw nothing since the sentry guns. Navy brought his wristblades back in and de-activated his Combistick, and kneeled down. Navy held his first marine skull in his hand, rubbing his hand around it proud of his trophy. Navy said,
"No I must keep going before something finds me"
Navy continued walking until he his mask cought a signal of life. Navy looked to his left and saw a shallow yet wide pit. he slowly approached it,
*SHING*
He extended his wristblades, And activated his laser sight on his head. and aimed down into the pit, to find atleast 8 Xenomorph eggs.
Navy said,
"Man"
And looked down in the pit, He looked to his left and found a Yautja to battered and bloody to be identified. Navy said,
"who are you?"
And walked up and reached on his belt and found 3 Pred bombs, He knew they would come in handy. but the Eggs were of no harm for him to waste the bomb. he buckled it to his side, and walked back to the trail to find the exit of the hive. but he heard a swashing noise. He stopped,
"the hell?" He said,
*garble noise*
Navy turned to the pit and watched with Electro vision the facehugger slowly open the top of the egg. Navy reached for his Speargun and held it up to the facehugger and aimed.
"helpless lil xeno"
Then launched the spear into the facehugger pinning it to the rock at the bottom of the pit. He growled.
He started to turn around then heard much more noise and comotion in the pit. He turned back around and said,
"What now?"
4-5 of the eggs were slowly hatching, Navy said,
"Damn"
And reached for the bomb and pressed a button, *beep* And threw the Predbomb in the pit,
*BOOM*
Navy Roared,
"Dang Xenos!"
He ran from the pit and saw a Warrior running toward him from infront, Navy extended both wristblades and Roared,
"Come on!"
The Warrior Pounced as if it were extremely Angry, Navy stood his position and held his arms forward and jabbed the Warrior in the chest. The Warrior jumped back up. Navy stood back up also, but brought out his un-activated his Combistick. The Warrior crouched and hissed, then wasted no time to pounce yet again, slamming into Navy and making him fall down. The Alien was ontop of Navy now leaning over Navys head, Navy stared him in the eyes,
"This is it!"
The Warrior was dripping slime over Navys head and Slowly opened his mouth.
Navy Activated his Combistick and it went straight threw the Warriors stomach. Navy Crawled out from under the warrior and Extended his wristblades and looked the Warrior in the eye.
"Dumb Xeno"
And with both arms, slashed the Xeno across the face. Severing the whole front of his head. The Combistick gave out and melted in half.
"Dang it!"
The Warrior slowly melted in the rock, Navy was badly wounded. and walked off with the two peices of his Combistick on his back. Navy is out of Medicomp, Shurikens , Combistick broke. Plasma caster crunched. Navy isnt doing very well in this war.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The burning sand swept across the desert surface of the barren planet, scouring everything it touched as temperatures increased to over 50 degrees celsius. The pair of drop-pods had been abandoned, no traces of life remained at the landing site. Nearby, Stalker had begun his search for his clan-mates, the first thing on his mind was locating his elder, The doctor. His wristcomputer flipped open as he attempted to raise one of his brethren on his comm unit. Nothing, there was no signal, the geographic location made it difficult to pick up any traces of his clanmates with his equipment. He would have to search for them himself until he could get his equipment properly functioning again.

The sand was blinding, huge clouds of it would have made navigation near-impossible, were it not for Stalker's vision-enhancing equipment. He moved through the sandstorm, his mask shielding his face & eyes from flying debris. As the wind began to die down, he activated his cloaking field generator, in an attempt to remain undetected from his potential surrounding watchers. Stalker pushed on, eventualy reaching solid ground. Small rocks & pebbles crunched between his clawed toes as he continued his search.

Nearby, a creature stirred, Stalker continued sweeping the immediate area, he approached what appeared to be the mouth of a small cave in the rock-wall, unaware that he, himself, was the one being stalked.....

stalker.jpg

Angus_Alien, Undefined, 18 years ago

You wouldn’t have known it by simply looking, but the concealed path Angus Alien and Predalien 64 were passing through was riddled with hollow patches in the sick grey ground.
On the surface, everything looked perfectly normal, but underneath was a different story.

They must have been there for ages, the huge gaps in the earth, leading down for nearly half a mile. An underground flow of some type of liquid over a long period of time had caused erosion and the ground was nearly about to cave in right at their feet.

Angus, normally as observant and cautions as a cat, had his mind elsewhere. Foolish, but noble. He was thinking about how well Predalien 64 had preformed in the previous battle with that warrior enemy. He was very pleased. Hell, he didn’t even have to intervene, as 64 held his own very well.

They began to pass comments back and forth. Preserving the tough leader mentality, Angus didn’t quit reveal how proud he was of his alley. But words spoke louder than actions, as suddenly the ground began to quiver and shake.
A low-beat rumbling sound echoed from the earth below them. Angus was the first one to notice, the gravel between 64's toes giving way. Nearly in a state of panic, Angus did what any good leader should, tried to protect his solider... his friend.
It probably wasn’t the brightest thing to do, but Angus did it without hesitation. He lunged forward, knocking the confused Predalien 64 a few feet back and out of harm’s way. Unfortunately, time seemed to slow down as Angus feel through the ground himself. He tried to reach out, grab onto the side of the gravel, and pull himself up. But his arms didn’t move. He felt frozen, all the way down. Frozen with fear, and frozen with the shame of defeat. Maybe he was too old. Maybe he was past his prime. Maybe this was the end.

Looking downward into the black abyss, the young hybrid warrior yelled out for his leader. But the last thing Predalien 64 heard, was silence.

Leader Of The Shadow Serpents

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

64 look down into the black abyss, 64 was enraged as 64 let out a scream that echoed in the dissents. "NOOOOOOO" predalien 64 thought with his mouth wide open, his 4 mandibles stretched out as far as they could. The young warrior his scream was loud enough to get attention of near enemys.

with the path ahead blocked 64 took the only other way open predalien 64 bolted as the surging adrenalin from his anger gave him a little more speed. 64 came to a three way split. 64 just took the straight and narrow path. He stopped after 3 miles down the path he yelled again his tail wiped making dents in the ground. 64 examined the ground looking for foot indentions... What luck, 64 found what seemed to be human tracks

64 needed a battle to put his anger to good use. Crouching to the ground 64 jumped grappling the side wall. The elite warrior felt as he was being fallowed by something....

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Stalker approached the mouth of the cave, suddenly, a nearby sound caught his attention, he had the feeling he wasn't alone. Something was out there.....watching his every move. Stalker's head swayed back & forth in an attempt to locate his enemy. Stalker's wristblades extended from their gauntlet, preparing to draw the blood of their would-be opponent. Suddenly, Stalker was thrown to the ground, dazed, he began to pick himself up, tiny, sharp rocks stuck into his body as he pulled himself to his feet. Turning to face his assailant, he was met with a ghost, his attacker had dissapered, this was a cunning foe.

Stalker's eyepiece flashed a blinding yellow as his vision cycled through into the electromagnetic light spectrum, his opponent would not get the better of him so easily this time. His blades drawn, he began searching the area for his prey. Suddenly, the creature leapt from the shadows, attempting to down Stalker with it's razor sharp talons, but the hunter was too cunning to be fooled by the same trick twice. Quickly darting to the side, Stalker dodged the incoming assault, the creature's claws missing him by mere inches, as the beast's momentum sent it hurtling to the ground. Stalker seized this opportunity, violently striking at the creature with his wristblades. The xenomorph made a feeble attempt to dodge, but it was too late, Stalker's blades pierced through it's chitinous exoskeleton with ease & acidic blood spilled out of the wound, searing the nearby rocks & melting the tip of the blades to a stump. Stalker wrenched his arm back, tearing the half-melted blades from the creature's lifeless body. Stalker stood over his fallen victim, letting out a mighty war-cry, the hunt was truly underway.....

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

(no problem CH :) )

Donut awoke in AVPFREAKs arms, her sight was fuzzy and unfocusable, but she could make out a large ledge from above, she moved her head from side to side very slowly and almost twitchy like, her vision began to focus and she noticed they were deep inside a crevices, they were walking the sandy path underneath the tornados of dust which layed just above the crevice. AVPFREAK and Drenton didnt seem to notice that she was awake, but she didnt say anything, she let AVPFREAK continue to carry her to whatever location they were venturing to, she was too weak anyway to walk. Donut watched the sky overhead, or at least what she could see of it, the dust and dirt of the canyon created almost a blinding barrier above the crevice, almost nothing could be seen. She listened to the sounds of the world, the pitter pattering of feet among sand, the howls of the wind, these sounds seemed to relax her, they brought a dream-like tranquility that seemed to surround the three xenomorphs.

Donut let out a small sigh unheard and her vision once again began to fade to black, she fell asleep, into a deep sleep, in the arms of her beloved brother. The xenomorphs pressed on inside the maze of rocks the crevice provided for them, all they had to do was to find a decent enough shelter so Donut could recover from that deadly blow. AVPFREAK looked down at Donut, he felt a tint of sadness watching his sister look so mangled and hurt, anger started to boil in him, the image of that yautja seemed to be burned into his mind, he would not forgive it, they would kill it, and he would make sure of it. He focused on his surroundings again, he looked at Drenton to make sure he was okay, and luckily he was, they continued on, silently, and lusting for revenge.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

navyspaz walked slowly away from the smoking pit

slayer crept along behind some rocks following his every move

navyspaz stopped and extended his wristblades

slayer moved so he was crouching on a rock just out of navyspaz's view

navyspaz started to walk slowly back the way he came

slayer aactivated his vocal mimicry <><>

slayer jumped from the rock uncloaked in midair and tackled navyspaz to the ground

navyspaz kicked him off and shot a spear which slayer dodged and retaleated with a smartdisc
then slayer jump kicked him while he was dodging the disc
navyspaz grabbed his leggs and threw him into a large rock
slayer kicked off the rock and knocked him to the ground
navyspaz got up and backed up getting his bearings
they circled eachother
************************************************************************************************
the vocal mimicry thing was supposed to signify that i'd been following u since u killed thoose marienes;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon