TDN, Undefined, 14 years ago

Deathwraith: I kinda guessed, and I wasn't being serious with the last comment. Although trust me, for a while I couldn't figure out what species was your clan, so I assumed you were all confused.

Back on topic, why isn't there an option for Marines? We maybe squishy humans, but we have the biggest guns. And nukes, knives, sharp sticks...

DeathWraith, Undefined, 14 years ago

I know you weren't being serious. And my clan is a human/predator mercenary clan. We also have those bominations that you yourself love so much, human-alien hybrids. I am one of them as you should know since we've met in RPGs and i gracefully overpowered you and pushed your finger on the trigger that would kill your own men. Or something like that anyway.

Cetanu-655, Undefined, 14 years ago

I'm not being cocky I'm just saying. xenomoph or human are not choices for me. There's only the yautja. Don't get me wrong xenomorphs and humans have they're owngreat skills. But Im sticking to the yautja.

mr_loco, Undefined, 14 years ago

Yeah, why should humans be on this list, we all ready are human beings so we know what we're capable of... I still choose Yautja cuz they're honorable unlike humans and they have cooler weapons then what humans do...

cetanu, i didn't mean you presonally, i meant predators in general die because they make stupid mistakes when they underestimate their enemy.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 14 years ago

More honorable than humans? Sorry, but no. This is a species that goes around looking for intelligent life to slaughter. I'll give you more badass, but they aren't any more or less nasty than us primates.

We might have produced some psychopathic bastards, but we also have the occasional nice guy to balance it out. The preds, by most accounts, are an entire society of psychopathic bastards.

What the hell do you think humans will do as soon as they get technology enough to travel through space however they want...? They'll go around looking for other species to slaughter, only unlike preds, they'll kill the weak and defenseless rather than the ones who can fight back. Seriously, there's no point pretending that humans aren't the most fucked up creatures we know so far.

shadowatching, Undefined, 14 years ago

besides Ed Gein, who in their right mind would strip skin from a body and use it?

I know there was others that did it, but Ed was the first one that ever did such a thing.

that's why i luff predators.

Deathwraith: Yep, except we suck at it. When was the last time we manage to wipe out any species? Predators overpower us, Aliens outnumber us. Even Ewoks (teddy bears with sharp sticks) and Navis (blue cat people with bows and arrows) have beaten us. I swear no matter whether the species have better tech or worse tech, we get our asses kicked.

So no worries about that, we'll screw ourselves over somehow before we get any eradicating done. Huh, I may just be rethinking this whole Marine thing.

Ewoks are cute! But i do wonder, ewoks or preds, who would win?

KalinaXenoWolf, Undefined, 14 years ago

Hybrids aree awosme that why I choose Xenomorph/Human hybrid. Plus my chracter has a Xeno tail, and she can use a gun and blades. So that counts.

I'm not in denile over being a pred fan. I mean look at what I posted in my sig for the Xenomorph?

This was for my Mom who before I was born a pan handler wlaked up to her and said "GIMME SOME CHANGE!"ROTFL.

Seriously though preds rule like I said they don't alway skill you. You can at least negotiate with one! Can you talk a Face Hugger outta face-hugging you? No you can't you either have to be fast enough to grab it, shoot it or boot dance on it and even then you have to make sure the acid blood doesn't get on you feet or you'll be wlaking on stumps. Nuff said!

You haven't read the rules, have you? Do it.

shadowatching: Has Predators ever defeated a Galactic Empire? I didn't think so.

why would they?

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 14 years ago

KalinaXenoWolf remove those huge images from your signature the max image size for your signature (which needs to be predator/alien related) is 460X130. Fix your signature slot or I swear I'll hunt down every one of your posts and delete them!!

....erm.. "And my clan is a human/predator mercenary clan" Thats just plain silly. The biggest weakness predators have is overconfidence. Same problem can be found with people, countless scifi movies that pit humans vs any halfassed alien wondering the galaxy will only prove my point.

However, I still have to say they are best antagonists the human race has ever delt with, in my opinion of course.

^ What the mod said.

You really don't understand what "Read the rules" means, do you?

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 14 years ago

I like preds even though I'm a Xenomorph on this site!

predatoress, Undefined, 14 years ago

I've recently started to like more of aliens 'cos they're really f... Nvm. Originally I liked the preds more 'cos even they are hunters they seem to have some moral rules of who they kill (unlike many humans...). But the older and more cynical I get the more I start to like something that can kill us all... Besides, bringing the insect-like parasitic lifeform to "our level" is rather fascinating.

I wonder what a yautja/xeno hybrid would be like. Back to the lab-> lol

MrXeno, Undefined, 14 years ago

Perhaps it'll become a predalien...