Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Welcome back!

TribalWerewolf9, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm back from a long break. Long story short, computer got a nasty virus that screwed it over and my uncle, who is a computer technition, when he and his family and all other extended family came to my place for Thanksgiving he fixed it. So yea, i'll be on more now so yay!

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

^^ welcome back

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

Quick reminder to all returning members: Don't forget to vote for the setting in the upcoming RPG. I saw that some of you guys were back specifically for that, so... Yeah.

666, Yautja, 13 years ago

HEY, EVERYONE, I'M BACK!

Well ladies and Gentlemen please will you bring your attention to me. I have some good news and some bad news so lets start with the good news, I purposed to my girlfriend finally and she said yes so I'm getting married which is awsome! Also i was offered a Volunteer position with Major League Gaming on http://www.gamebattles.com as a Call of Duty Black Ops Referee. Now between getting married and doing a little referee side work you notice i am hardly ever on. Well friends this is where the bad news comes. I am going to be leaving the website for an inordanent period of time. Its been fun and all had some great conversations with you guys! I emailed Pv2 the twitter login information so he should get that and pass it around to the other mods. anyways guys goodbye and good luck!

oorah and Semper Fidelis

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

Congratulations man! Take care, be well, and trust that i'll still be around when you return.

Gaunt, Yautja, 13 years ago

Congrats,
Good luck Peterson, have a great time and have fun :D

thanks DW thanks guant ill be sure to drop in from time to time and make sure everythings still moving smooth

Hehe Take care m8,
Cheers to you :D

And never forget where you came from :)
Just joking take care

Deathdrop, Yautja, 13 years ago

I'm gonna be gone for a while, so Mebber and Firehunter, you guys are gonna be holding down the fort.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Good luck Deathdrop!

ci ao

Nice way to say good bye to him, by disobeying his favourite rule there.

DasHydra, Yautja, 13 years ago

Im back guys!

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Hi long time no see =)!

Well laddies and gentlemen im back. Got tired of the MLG shit boring ass shit, walked in to my fiancee with another man... That was oh so joyess to find. But yeah im back.

IceNeko, Yautja, 13 years ago

It’s glad your back but sad about the whole negative outcome. You have my sympathy.

I'm srry to hear that, but life goes on eh

Holy fuck. I can't be glad you're back because of that :\