BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

Ok I have no idea what to say right now. Honestly I don’t, I’m not saying this to sound funny.

Peterson, Yautja, 13 years ago

Its w/e but meh doesnt really matter to me.

predatoress, Yautja, 13 years ago

Pete: be glad it happened now and not later, otherwise you would've lost whole bunch of energy to relationship destined to die out. Sadly good men are usually the ones who finish last and tries to work things out.

To the topic, I shall leave... Until I'm back again:P I usually visit here when I'm dieing out of boredom, since you bunch of insane critters are funny to follow lol

DarkCountess, Yautja, 13 years ago

Especially DeathWraith he’s really fun XD!

Rogue, Yautja, 13 years ago

^Is there a hidden double-meaning in that sentence?

Good to see you again Peterson, best wishes to ya.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

I don't know if you know that you're talking to my ex-wife there, Countess.

BloodHarpy, Yautja, 13 years ago

^O.O^ Umm ok

concretehunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

*Draws blade and preps newfaggotry*
I have returned.

And here comes CH with 4chin language. You'll fit right back in.

Lucifer, Yautja, 13 years ago

Im sorry pet.. I know what its like to have a woman who runs off with other men while with ya.. shit isent fun :3 but yeah and dw u where marryed!?!?! TO A WOMAN?!?!?! WHY DIDENT YOU TELL ME YOU WERNT ALWASE GAY -crys- How can I ever trust you again nao?!

▲ 
▲ ▲

I hope this site stays as perfect as i remeber :)

Oh god shut up Lucifer, you were there at my wedding.

EDIT: Nice correcting the triforce there.

wait the wedding with u and shadow? thought that was a man....

Thanks and im glad im back :) i hope the mods come back. I think i could help the site, Im not a 12 year old fag anymore!

oh yes but welcome back and our right now your what? a 15 year old fag or somthin lol

Oh CH, you'll always be a 12 year old fag to me. I'm glad you're back too.

Lucifer, to predess. Stop summoning shadow god damnit, you know i can't keep my mouth shut and all threads will go to shit.

what of predess? And not even a industial industrial crane could summon her...Its a lot to summon =/

black_warrior, Yautja, 13 years ago

I do indeed remember Gaunt, if he ever winds up seeing THIS post. Bloo, Delta, DW, DD, good to see ya back.

I understand the locking of my previous topic. Perhaps this little post will be seen to kind of reply to others.
It is somewhat my fault though, as I remembered the "returning" topic but somehow failed to find it...until now.

Overall, I enjoyed seeing some of the "oldies" and my warm welcome from them. Same with the attempted schooling I got. Seems people forget that the Mods hold a little more power than a piece of text(but also using good judgement of course), hence the creation of the "Off topic Thread" among others to make this place not so stick-up-ass in it's atmosphere.

btw, I love the little homage to me in the "newbies" topic. I am (sarcastically) honored to have my RPG-like return topic be so closely imitated. Have the Gods of Death gone down in little-known legend? I saw the little "god of darkness" in the other post...I hope Balatu is still remembered.

(What's this business with the coding of the site? It annoys the shit out of of me when every ' or " gets a / put before it and it screws the html up. Did P redo the site and switch to a different coding or ? Plus, there are too many damn spaces where I didn't code a space to be...it's messing with my sig!)

That / appears only after you click Submit, and only in your text, if you click Edit Profile again, it won't be there. So every time you want to change something after you've clicked Submit while editing your profile, it's more useful to click Edit Profile again and the text will be as you wrote or pasted it in the first place, in stead of finding and deleting every / in the coding.

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 12 years ago

I know I've left several times for long periods of time and I apologise, I just don't always have the time. But I'm back again, I know I've already made a few posts, but for how long I'm back I'm not sure, once school starts back almost all of my time is going to be taken up but I'm trying to return for good, I love coming to this forum it's just, hard to find the time, but I'm trying to stay.