Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 14 years ago

I know it was over a week ago, and I've made several posts and even a topic since then but, I'm back...finally.

Tam, Yautja, 14 years ago

hello all.
most of the older Members will know me as Kaizen or Kaizen12 which were my old accounts until i frogot the password to them both. :(
but yeah this is my first time being properly back on in ages ( 3 years!)
I have posted before with this account but I just thought i would let everyone know who I really am.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 14 years ago

EDIT: New page fail.

Anyway since i'm in this thread i could probably say that i've been here constantly for... about 4 years. Maybe 5 now? I remember being here all throughout highschool and it's been a year since i finished highschool so it could be 5 years. Holy shit.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 14 years ago

Very interesting,

The really important thing is when you plan on leaving? Anytime soon I hope, well...whenever you decide let me know, I'll send you a cake.

(and yes I am joking.)

navyspaz, Yautja, 13 years ago

Hello all, I'm not sure if many people here remember me, maybe some of the old-timers but I've been quite inactive for atleast a couple years, but recently I've decided to commit to the site again.

I've noticed there is some more clans now, used to be Just one human clan, and two for both Xenomorphs and Yautja, is this site more populated now? I think the reason I left was for a large majority of inactivitys, lets hope the upcoming "Predators" and the two new pending Alien movies will spark up our popularity :D

Anyways, it has been so long since I've been here and even touched my Photoshop, I still have CS2 which appears to be very outdated so (atleast for awhile) I won't be making Signatures anymore, but if I may make a request for a signature from one of the newer people? I'm not picky at all, Just a Warrior or Drone with my name, no need to put "The Hive". Just my name :)

And, does anyone know if we have any upcoming RPG's? The last time I participated in one was when I was a youngster haha, I've been through College English if that makes a difference now. :)

DeathWraith, Yautja, 13 years ago

HEY WERE YOU THE ONE WHO BROUGHT SIZZLING FROG HERE????????

No, I remember making a sig for her once though; it's been awhile. Why?

Edit: Which I just happen to run into lol.

SizzleFrogSig.jpg

Shadowwall, Yautja, 13 years ago

Yes navy your'e dealing with the old members and a new epic generation were you can include me in :D

so nice to meet ya i'm shadowwall the proud sub-leader of the Silent assassins

Agh, well do you know who it was? I've been trying to find that thread for years now, but i don't remember who made it and and i have no idea what it said.

Mebber, Yautja, 13 years ago

Huh, haven't seen this thread until now. Yes, i'm a very unobservant person.

Okay.

I'm here!

Now i'm leaving because i'm hungry.

But i will return soon.

Hey, this is funny.

Seems we need a lot of people to return... Well, active or not I'm staying. :)

And, if any of The Hive Sub-Leaders go inactive, I will be more than willing to take on the responsibility of the position. I'd like to see more RPG activity, and maybe make some within clan forums for practice.

tawganator, Yautja, 13 years ago

(Yawn)! Well after many months away from civilization and electricity I'm back from a rather unexpected trip to the wastelands of central Australia to the Arnhem land in the Northern Territory.

I have exams atm so I will not be that active for 2 weeks so posting long posts is out of the picture too :)
but I will check things out here regularly

concretehunter, Yautja, 13 years ago

I have returned, i know im awesome but no need to fight

Alright then, i guess it's time to stop all the fighting on this site once and for all.

so you gonna shut up xD

just kidding DW you know I love you xD

Wow, just when i could kill a grue, you come and bring him right back to full health.

Well cya all i'm out for a week since i'm on a holiday ciao

k i'm back ^^

Segador_Muerte, Yautja, 13 years ago

I left some time ago under the name God of Blades. I return because I am in the mood once again to roleplay, you can thank the new Predators movie for that. ^^