DarkLioness, Yautja, 8 years ago

Well I got lonely and wandered back here, I'm not my old self though but I'm back so that counts I guess. I know skull-ripper mentioned I was gone because of a close family loss. He was right, three months ago I watched my mother die while holding her hand. Most of my time has been spent reconnecting with my estranged sister, watching out for my dad, trying to keep my mind off how easy it would be to just end it and just clinging to every good memory of my mom. My dad said he's done with the road now, either by Christmas or next Christmas he said he's hanging it up. As for me well I think I'm going to start up one of those little shops on Etsy but I need a hunting license first. At least my mom died knowing that I wanted to start a shop and I was going to make something on my life, it's the only consolation I have at this point.

So uhh well here I am not much else to say on the matter, this isn't something I use as a conversation starter.

concretehunter, Yautja, 8 years ago

We're all sorry for your loss and we're glad you're back. <3

Thanks and it's good to be back, taking a breather reminded me why I love this website. And there's a limited number of people I can tolerate and most of them are here. So yay I'm around people I don't want strangle!

tawganator, Yautja, 8 years ago

I'm back bitches! Hopefully I'll be back for good now.

BananaAlienKing, Yautja, 8 years ago

Back! Been over a year at least, but i plan to stay back for a while.

tawganator, Yautja, 8 years ago

Welcome back BAK

Gaunt, Yautja, 8 years ago

I cannot give a definite answer at this current stage to if I am or not returning.

None the less, I will say I've missed the place and the people, so I'll see how time pushes onward.

First off let me just say congratulations!

Secondly I'm going to keep myself log in via my iPhone because I'm only just now getting my laptop fixed. That way I can keep active around here at last instead.

Thirdly I'm doing the staying logged in part to remain active because I'm getting tired of saying I'll be back only to leave yet again. So alas I've found a solution to this problem.

Dronehive, Yautja, 8 years ago

Hey DL! Missed you!

the_doctor, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hey Everyone, I think I'm back...

Peterson, Yautja, 7 years ago

What's going on man welcome back

Alot really, been busy with the whole "trying to make movies" thing and launching this youtube channel. Other than that its been life as we all know it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 7 years ago

That sounds really exciting, are you allowed to talk more about your project yet?

concretehunter, Yautja, 7 years ago

If I recall you're making a film called Insomnolence? I used to follow the production on Facebook but you guys stopped updating.

Yeah, Insomnolence was finished last year, I'm currently in the festival phase, trying to get it out to an audience. It's difficult because it was film school graduate piece I dont own the copyright so I cant just do what I want with it.

The facebook page was running well for a while but it being a short film we eventually ran out of "behind the scenes" content. I expect it will only be updated now when I post the trailer (hopefully this week) and when we get accepted to some fests.

But the project I'm working on now is a surrealist/horror/scifi/comedy feature shooting in Manila. It's gonna be weeiirrddd

badapple24, Yautja, 7 years ago

neato man, hope that goes great for you :D

killswitch, Yautja, 7 years ago

Hi AVP Universe

I haven't used this site in quite a few years. I hope you have all been well.

Best Wishes

K

Lucifer, Yautja, 7 years ago

Man, was just looking up some info on the up and coming alien movie and clicked a link leading into this old place. Ain't been in here in a very, very long time. Jesus I was edgy as a kid lol

DeathWraith, Yautja, 7 years ago

I'm still hella edgy, if it makes you feel better.

Lucifer, Yautja, 7 years ago

Only a little bit lol